Author Topic: Muslim savages and animals in Iraq beheading children in Iraq  (Read 48311 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Muslim savages and animals in Iraq beheading children in Iraq
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2014, 02:05:40 PM »
STFU - is there anywhere or anyone else in the world doing this bs whoproclaims their mission is to kill us but these radical jihadis and islamist scum?  Name one 

Why so mad?

Just showing you how right you always are about evrey thing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2014, 02:06:48 PM »
If there isn't a way to calculate an accurate number then how can you claim a "High Percentage" are?   Plus i am not asking for a accurate number...........if you have been reading some of my posts.

But there should be a legit study to show a percentage WITHOUT a variance of 120 million people.  

If its only 3% of a Billion - do the FNG math - and these fuckers are acting on it while the other 97% sit silent and don't do dick to stop it

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2014, 02:11:27 PM »
Don't like the message so immediately attack the messenger.  She speaks the truth in that clip.  

it shows her credibility, where she stands, her agenda,sorry if that bothers you  :D :D :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2014, 02:13:40 PM »
According to "Muslim apologists," the number is only 7 percent of 1.5 billion.  I'm math challenged, but I think that still amounts to 105 million people?  http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Are_the_Overwhelming_Majority_of_Muslims_Peaceful_Moderates  ("The authors claim only 7 percent of the world's Muslims are 'political radicals'.")

I could probably find several other sources that say the same thing, but you would dismiss them because you have your mind made up about this.

We are at war, but you probably don't believe the war on terror exists, or that most terrorists who want to kill us are Radical Islamists.  That's just the truth.    

We're not in a conventional war, because they don't have a conventional Army.  

Is 75-195 million less a big difference?

So saying:  "intelligence sources" say 180-300 IS fear propaganda when there are other studies without a huge variance and that differ from the "ambiguous", unverified, uncited, un supported intelligence studies

Another consideration to the "Muslim Apologist" study from wiki is whether or not these Radical Muslims are willing to commit acts of violence and whether or not they are presently or in the past been engaged in acts of violence.

If 180 million were engaged or have been engaged in violence over the last 10 years just 1 time, that would be 4931 acts of violence per day.  WORLD WAR!  

Its complete IGNORANCE to think:

-  180-300 million is an legit study
-  Not take into consideration whether or not they are intending or have been engaged in violence and assume all radical islam is hell bent on violence.

DETAILS AND DISTINCTIONS!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2014, 02:15:16 PM »
If its only 3% of a Billion - do the FNG math - and these fuckers are acting on it while the other 97% sit silent and don't do dick to stop it

According to you we should be communist country run under the OB Kenyan Dictatorship that lost the election by a LANDSLIDE by now.

So, i would be careful what i post from now on.  I might report you to the OB thugs (secret police)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2014, 02:16:20 PM »
it shows her credibility, where she stands, her agenda,sorry if that bothers you  :D :D :D

It doesn't bother me at all.  I just think it's funny that you immediately tried to discredit the messenger, solely because she said something that doesn't fit your narrative. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2014, 02:19:55 PM »
Is 75-195 million less a big difference?

So saying:  "intelligence sources" say 180-300 IS fear propaganda when there are other studies without a huge variance and that differ from the "ambiguous", unverified, uncited, un supported intelligence studies

Another consideration to the "Muslim Apologist" study from wiki is whether or not these Radical Muslims are willing to commit acts of violence and whether or not they are presently or in the past been engaged in acts of violence.

If 180 million were engaged or have been engaged in violence over the last 10 years just 1 time, that would be 4931 acts of violence per day.  WORLD WAR!  

Its complete IGNORANCE to think:

-  180-300 million is an legit study
-  Not take into consideration whether or not they are intending or have been engaged in violence and assume all radical islam is hell bent on violence.

DETAILS AND DISTINCTIONS!

HAIRS AND SPLITTING!  

Sorry, I never use all caps, but I just thought it was funny.   :)

As I said, I don't know what intelligence sources she was referring too show, but it sounds like there are numerous reports, so it doesn't surprise me that the numbers vary, particularly when you cannot just take a census to find out the numbers.  But given the fact that even sympathizers put the number at 7 percent means we are talking about an incredibly large number of people.  

What do you think the number or range of Radical Islamists is?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2014, 02:24:23 PM »
It doesn't bother me at all.  I just think it's funny that you immediately tried to discredit the messenger, solely because she said something that doesn't fit your narrative. 

really never heard of her,wanted to see what she was about,unlike you I'm not going to believe everything I hear just because it fits my narrative :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2014, 02:27:25 PM »
really never heard of her,wanted to see what she was about,unlike you I'm not going to believe everything I hear just because it fits my narrative :D

Riiight.  So you just did a generic search and up pops a sentence calling her a hate monger?  lol 

I've never heard of her either.  What she is saying fits the facts.  As an American, you should be concerned about this. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2014, 02:28:27 PM »
HAIRS AND SPLITTING! 

Sorry, I never use all caps, but I just thought it was funny.   :)

As I said, I don't know what intelligence sources she was referring too, but it sounds like there are numerous reports, so it doesn't surprise me that the numbers vary, particularly when you cannot just take a census to find out the numbers.  But given the fact that even sympathizers put the number at 7 percent means we are talking about an incredibly large number of people. 

What do you think the number or range of Radical Islamists is?

its cool,  i just use it to emphasize.  :)

i don't know what the number is.  But like i said, there are other details to consider no matter what the number is or averages out to be.

Point being, the fear propaganda would have you believe that there are 180 million people wanting to commit acts of violence.  If they just did it once in ten years that nearly 5000 a day.  

that doesn't seem realistic.  

When it comes to demonizing an entire group of people, splitting hairs is important.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2014, 02:30:24 PM »

i don't know what the number is.  But like i said, there are other details to consider no matter what the number is or averages out to be.

Point being, the fear propaganda would have you believe that there are 180 million people wanting to commit acts of violence.  If they just did it once in ten years that nearly 5000 a day.  

When it comes to demonizing an entire group of people, splitting hairs is important.  

I will demonize this group because the acts being done in their name are so freaking barbaric and horrific that if they don't speak out against it - they are either callous to it or accepting of it - neither of which is ok, 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2014, 02:31:10 PM »

You have no idea what the number is?  Large?  Small? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2014, 02:37:38 PM »

I will demonize this group because the acts being done in their name are so freaking barbaric and horrific that if they don't speak out against it - they are either callous to it or accepting of it - neither of which is ok, 

SC speaks.....  prepare for the LANDSLIDE!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2014, 02:39:13 PM »
You have no idea what the number is?  Large?  Small? 

Hard to believe its 180 million.....  5000 acts of violence a day

plus the other details i've stated a few times already.

Doesn't add up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2014, 02:41:47 PM »
SC speaks.....  prepare for the LANDSLIDE!

Yeah you stupid F - even the WaPO said today GOP all but guaranteed to take over the Senate - cuntlosi no hope in taking back the house, etc.

So that jihadi pos YOU VOTED FOR POTUS will thankfully get zero done

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2014, 02:45:22 PM »
Hard to believe its 180 million.....  5000 acts of violence a day

plus the other details i've stated a few times already.

Doesn't add up.

Ok, but how large of a threat do you think we are dealing with?  Sort of hard to take such a strong position on the numbers when you don't even have an idea of what the number should be.  Or do you? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2014, 02:47:09 PM »
Ok, but how large of a threat do you think we are dealing with?  Sort of hard to take such a strong position on the numbers when you don't even have an idea of what the number should be.  Or do you? 

The threat is ZERO.   Palin and W and Fox News are more a threat 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2014, 02:47:37 PM »
Yeah you stupid F - even the WaPO said today GOP all but guaranteed to take over the Senate - cuntlosi no hope in taking back the house, etc.

So that jihadi pos YOU VOTED FOR POTUS will thankfully get zero done

SC Speaks, the world listens!  He's 100% right, 1.5% of the time.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2014, 02:52:17 PM »

We can start with what they are not, then proceed to what they are likely not.

They are not 180-300 million people intending to commit acts of violence on non-Muslims

They are likely not a "High percentage"

It is likely NOT all Radical Muslims mean to commitment acts of violence.

Somewhere out there there is a ball park number based on studies that shows the amount of radical Muslims intending (with ability) or have committed acts of violence against non-Muslims.  and I am sure that's not 105 Million.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2014, 02:52:40 PM »
SC Speaks, the world listens!  He's 100% right, 1.5% of the time.

Of course - obamacare is great - economy roaring, Obama is popular as ever, border secure, etc.   ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2014, 02:58:50 PM »
We can start with what they are not, then proceed to what they are likely not.

They are not 180-300 million people intending to commit acts of violence on non-Muslims

They are likely not a "High percentage"

It is likely NOT all Radical Muslims mean to commitment acts of violence.

Somewhere out there there is a ball park number based on studies that shows the amount of radical Muslims intending (with ability) or have committed acts of violence against non-Muslims.  and I am sure that's not 105 Million.

I gave you a link where people who are "apologists" put the number at 7 percent of 1.5 billion.  What I'm asking is what you believe the number to be?  Not an exact figure, but a range. 

Assume it's not 15 to 25 percent.  That's fine.  What do you think the number is? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2014, 03:07:07 PM »
I gave you a link where people who are "apologists" put the number at 7 percent of 1.5 billion.  What I'm asking is what you believe the number to be?  Not an exact figure, but a range. 

Assume it's not 15 to 25 percent.  That's fine.  What do you think the number is? 

There are other issues i brought up that factor into the charge. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2014, 03:08:38 PM »
Of course - obamacare is great - economy roaring, Obama is popular as ever, border secure, etc.   ;)

As you say.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2014, 03:11:39 PM »
There are other issues i brought up that factor into the charge. 

What is your number or range? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 11, 2014, 03:13:21 PM »
What is your number or range? 

Told ya already.