Author Topic: jonbenet killer caught  (Read 8504 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: jonbenet killer caught
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2006, 11:32:28 PM »
Dude.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2006, 11:55:45 PM »
Dude.

LOL... it's a stretch.  But, on the other forums, many predicted there would be a series of human interest, 2-week stories invented all of a sudden to occupy the media from covering the 911 movement, which was getting serious media coverage in early to mid-July.   The foiled bombings (how many of them have been released now? lol), the jon benet, now this utah guy who married young girls...

Yes, interesting stories.  But why are we watching 'breaking news' of hour #12 of John Mark's plane trip while there are far more important stories in the world?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2006, 12:20:30 AM »
LOL... it's a stretch.  But, on the other forums, many predicted there would be a series of human interest, 2-week stories invented all of a sudden to occupy the media from covering the 911 movement, which was getting serious media coverage in early to mid-July.   The foiled bombings (how many of them have been released now? lol), the jon benet, now this utah guy who married young girls...

Yes, interesting stories.  But why are we watching 'breaking news' of hour #12 of John Mark's plane trip while there are far more important stories in the world?

Because JonBenet is one of the most notorious murder cases in American history. 

A better question is why was this story national news to begin with ten years ago?  We have a story almost as intriguing in Hawaii (Peter boy), but it did not make national headlines.  This is the manipulation of news and events by the media.  The media actually dictates what we talk about, based on what they decide to cover.  If they want us to talk about wife murders, we do.  If they want us to talk about kidnapped and/or missing children, we do.  If they want us to talk about adultery by members of Congress, we do.  Now THERE is a conspiracy.   :) 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2006, 12:25:48 AM »
yep.  Which is why the recent change in their views- suddenly they're bashing republicans a lot - is so noteworthy.

I am a news junkie.  I recognize their trends, I smell their lies. I listen all day as I work.  I will see an event happen, and it's always 'breaking news' with a sensational headline at 10:45 AM on a weekday.  Then, by the time people check their email at lunch, the real story is up on cnn.com.  it's so predictable.  And the news changes a lot too.  Many, many news archieves leading up to 911 were deleted.  most of the major newspapers, etc.  They all just removed their newspaper archieves for those dates, after people started scouring them for clues that we knew about 911.  Every time there was a small press release that so-and-so bought this stock in american airlines on 9/5, or these 20 guys in power all cancelled their flights on 9/11... it adds up. 

and their deletions of it make them look even more guilty.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2006, 01:43:22 AM »

That said, I've been wrong before.    We'll see if I'm wrong again.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/16/ramsey.arrest/index.html

Nobodies perfect.We are all wrong sometimes....even me.

Just yesterday I had a disagreement with a coworker and I told him I was wrong and he was right....then I found out later that I was actually right all along.....so I was wrong about me being wrong.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2006, 02:40:07 AM »
More importantly, that guy has to decide either to get the sex change as planned, or get a shot of test ASAP.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2006, 03:18:01 AM »
selling his story in a book or movie deal could give him the money to cover the operation.
w

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2006, 07:13:18 AM »
More importantly, that guy has to decide either to get the sex change as planned, or get a shot of test ASAP.

Monster 9" neck.