Author Topic: I am sorry to anyone who wears....  (Read 9175 times)

Sljck-NjnjaRjder

• Getbig IV
  • Nobody is jealous of a loser!
I am sorry to anyone who wears....
« on: August 21, 2006, 11:07:57 AM »
Flip Flops.

THEY ARE THE BIGGEST PIECES OF SHIT FOOTWEAR OUT THERE AND PEOPLE HAVE THE NERVE TO WEAR THEM.  THEY MAKE ANY WOMAN'S LEG LOOK LIKE THE SHITTIEST LEG ON THE PLANET.  WHOEVER THOUGHT OF WEARING THOSE OUT OF THE HOUSE SHOULD BE SHOT IN THE FACE.

I HATE WALKING AROUND DOWNTOWN AND SEEING ALL THESE FUCKING HIPPIES WALKING AROUND WITH THEIR CAKED OUT TOENAILS AND DIRTY FEET.  GET SOME SHOES ASSHOLES.  AND THEN THERE ARE THOSE FATTER THAN OPRAH HOES WALKING AROUND AND I SWEAR TO GOD THE FUCKING STRAPS ARE GOING TO BUST EVERY TIME THEY TAKE A STEP.  SERIOUSLY, IF YOU ARE GOING TO COMPLAIN TO EVERYONE IN THE 25 YARD VINCINITY ABOUT HOW YOU CAN'T WALK FASTER BC YOUR BACK HURTS....TRY SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP YOU AND SOCIETY.....WEAR SOME FOOTWEAR WITH SHOELACES!

Ok...I think I'm done...
Sleep Big.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: I am sorry to anyone who wears....
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 11:14:13 AM »
kind of sexy...

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 11:16:49 AM »
Flip Flops.

THEY ARE THE BIGGEST PIECES OF SHIT FOOTWEAR OUT THERE AND PEOPLE HAVE THE NERVE TO WEAR THEM.  THEY MAKE ANY WOMAN'S LEG LOOK LIKE THE SHITTIEST LEG ON THE PLANET.  WHOEVER THOUGHT OF WEARING THOSE OUT OF THE HOUSE SHOULD BE SHOT IN THE FACE.

I HATE WALKING AROUND DOWNTOWN AND SEEING ALL THESE FUCKING HIPPIES WALKING AROUND WITH THEIR CAKED OUT TOENAILS AND DIRTY FEET.  GET SOME SHOES ASSHOLES.  AND THEN THERE ARE THOSE FATTER THAN OPRAH HOES WALKING AROUND AND I SWEAR TO GOD THE FUCKING STRAPS ARE GOING TO BUST EVERY TIME THEY TAKE A STEP.  SERIOUSLY, IF YOU ARE GOING TO COMPLAIN TO EVERYONE IN THE 25 YARD VINCINITY ABOUT HOW YOU CAN'T WALK FASTER BC YOUR BACK HURTS....TRY SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP YOU AND SOCIETY.....WEAR SOME FOOTWEAR WITH SHOELACES!

Ok...I think I'm done...
caplock meltdown

flip flop flip flop ;D
p

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 11:23:19 AM »
I practically live in flip flop....exept when I'm at work 8)!!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 11:24:42 AM »
I practically live in flip flop....exept when I'm at work 8)!!

not trying to attack you but I find flip flops and sandles on guys really...questionable.:)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 11:25:52 AM »
Flip Flops.

Ok...I think I'm done...

i wear flipflops yr round..even in the winter sometimes...

kindly fuckoff....its like going to your fav bar looking like shit...requires selfesteem and confidence..you have neither

:)
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 11:27:53 AM »
Flip Flops.

THEY ARE THE BIGGEST PIECES OF SHIT FOOTWEAR OUT THERE AND PEOPLE HAVE THE NERVE TO WEAR THEM.  THEY MAKE ANY WOMAN'S LEG LOOK LIKE THE SHITTIEST LEG ON THE PLANET.  WHOEVER THOUGHT OF WEARING THOSE OUT OF THE HOUSE SHOULD BE SHOT IN THE FACE..

Although shooting people for wearing flip-flops might be a bit extreme, I agree with where you're coming from.

Unless you're at the beach, you look like an idiot wearing flip-flops!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 11:29:43 AM »
i wear flipflops yr round..even in the winter sometimes...

kindly fuckoff....its like going to your fav bar looking like shit...requires selfesteem and confidence..you have neither

:)

sorry buddy now I must find you...questionable...lik e I didn't already..:)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 11:30:18 AM »

Although shooting people for wearing flip-flops might be a bit extreme, I agree with where you're coming from.

Unless you're at the beach, you look like an idiot wearing flip-flops!

snob >:(

i swear goat..wear some flipies and go to a paki resturant..bring ya right back diw to earth ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 11:32:36 AM »
sorry buddy now I must find you...questionable...lik e I didn't already..:)

oooo..what shall i eva eva doooo... ::)

note to sore  : my self esteem is properly intact without needing aproval.. ;)..Mr BKS..aka.."i'm really rmantic..noo..i really really am"..lmaopathetic.i wouldn't talk

carpe` vaginum!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 11:32:53 AM »
not trying to attack you but I find flip flops and sandles on guys really...questionable.:)

LOL...I live on a beach...it's a prerequisite 8)!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 11:34:16 AM »

you just shot wayyyy up in my book :)
carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 11:35:02 AM »

My husband won't wear flip flops, sandals or tanktops.   :-\

Oh yeah, and he won't ever wear a short sleeved dress shirt either (the kind meant to be worn w/a tie).
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 11:37:08 AM »

Oh yeah, and he won't ever wear a short sleeved dress shirt either (the kind meant to be worn w/a tie).

sad stells..

guy should be able to pul of ANY thing..from tie and a manner of speech that intimidates and commands to flipie wearing durfer dood.....
adaptation = survival = fittest :)
carpe` vaginum!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 11:40:22 AM »

oooo..what shall i eva eva doooo... ::)

note to sore  : my self esteem is properly intact without needing aproval.. ;)..Mr BKS..aka.."i'm really rmantic..noo..i really really am"..lmaopathetic.i wouldn't talk

WTF is that about? I poke you for wearing sandles and you have all this hostility about me...nice man thanks.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 11:41:09 AM »

Your husband is smart...   I won't wear those things either.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 11:41:46 AM »

even though you have a great reason and as a former southern california guy I still hate them, but if you can pull off the look good for you.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 11:42:58 AM »

see your husband is really smart..:) all bad things and wearing a dress shirt and a tie is only good if your working on a draft table in some office in the 1950's for NORAD.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2006, 11:43:12 AM »
WTF is that about? I poke you for wearing sandles and you have all this hostility about me...nice man thanks.

classic i can hand it out but cant take it.

relax fucker...
i'm drunk..and just got done with the islan thread..soo i'm bound to be cutting...

besides.i take my flippies seriously.....but man dont make fun of flipies when you r the starter of a BKS thread..it comes off as hypocritical..like making fun of your own kind...c my point?
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2006, 11:45:25 AM »
see your husband is really smart..:) all bad things and wearing a dress shirt and a tie is only good if your working on a draft table in some office in the 1950's for NORAD.

i let the situation dictate my mannersim and dess sometimes..what if her hubby WAS dealing with folks that HAD worked at norad in the 50s but now were in a position to give him a promotion?

always..you remind me of me 10 yrs ago..and i reallyrespect that.alhough i pity it also...
carpe` vaginum!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2006, 11:50:00 AM »
Here it's all you wear.  Even to the gym sometimes.  You know a custom here is to take your shoes off before entering a house.  So having shoes on all the times is a hassle.  And when driving around you never know when you mightjust want to pull over and jump in the ocean.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2006, 11:51:45 AM »

Ever see a guy wear socks with sandles? Thats really "questionable".
The House that Ruth built

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2006, 11:52:13 AM »
classic i can hand it out but cant take it.

relax fucker...
i'm drunk..and just got done with the islan thread..soo i'm bound to be cutting...

besides.i take my flippies seriously.....but man dont make fun of flipies when you r the starter of a BKS thread..it comes off as hypocritical..like making fun of your own kind...c my point?

1st good that your drunk on a monday afternoon nice to have the freedom. I was poking about the stupid topic just because i don't like the stupid shoes and was being funny with you since we have been posting in the same spot for that last couple of years is no reason to be all bound up and come back like i just called you some racial slur or made a crack about your mom.

3rd WTF does a a sandle thread and my comments have to do with BKS? drunk or other one does not relate to the other, really if you are upset at me for something I have done outside of this event please let me know.

4th yes I can go on a long time :) If I was like you 10 years ago either your way more mature now or Im way immature either way its a lose lose situation.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2006, 11:52:49 AM »
If you live in south florida open toed shoes are one of the most common foot wear.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2006, 12:01:14 PM »

3rd WTF does a a sandle thread and my comments have to do with BKS? drunk or other one does not relate to the other, really if you are upset at me for something I have done outside of this event please let me know.

[/quoteandit becmes clear why always sore took up bbing ;D
carpe` vaginum!