Author Topic: Is bin Laden already dead?  (Read 6305 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Is bin Laden already dead?
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2006, 01:21:50 AM »
Look how long it took you to dig all this stuff up..not very long..tons of it out there on the net. i don't believe it but from my point of view..how much more would be out there if it was. As far as your concerned I am the government...the folks i work with are no different or smarter then u and I could not possibly trust them to pull something like this off..just my take. Things would have to drastically change to make me question the entire 911 experience. Yes some crap is weird but not in total(yet)..but i enjoy the threads....

No, you're not the govt.   You're an American like any of us.  You love your country, and you are doing what you can to have a good life and make the country a better place.

And the *whole* govt isn't to blame for 911 either.  It appears to be a small group who put the wheels in motion, brought in a team to do the grunt work, who first fought, then made sure that the Commission hearings went thru with zero noise, zero blame, and zero findings.

It could be 20 guys in our govt doing it.  those around them might suspect but not know.  There had to have been a military demo team wire the building (likely using that main elevator which was shut down the month before 911!) but that could be an overseas merc group.

I love my country, I love the Constitution, and I love my govt.

I think there might be a few people in power who killed our citizens to further their own goals though.  And I think if investigations show who is involved, they'll be voted out of power and new people can come in and do things right.

:)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2006, 01:44:05 AM »
Thats my point..............dammi t. a few guys could not have pulled this off. if your right then alot of folks had to do it. Your right I am not the "government" its made up of people who would rather be doing aything else then what we are but we do it anyway.  am not debating this anymore ..but what i want to know is that if things happend as u say then was the election rigged to allow events to transpire as they panned out. Further, how deep a conspiracy are we talking at that point.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2006, 06:49:29 AM »
was the election rigged to allow events to transpire as they panned out.

Further, how deep a conspiracy are we talking at that point.

1) I don't know.

2) I don't know and I don't pretend to know.

All I DO know is that the events of Tues, Spet 11, 2001 involved a sophisticated level of involvement from individuals here to
-disable our air defenses
-place explosives in several NYC buildings
-halt then cripple a full investigation
 and about a thousand other things.

A new investigation would allow those who have spent 5 years of their own time studying that day to present their findings.  And, it would allow anyone who was involved a platform to come fwd and do the right thing with no fear of being suicided.

That's all I ask for and all I want.  Anything outside of that is just me speculating.