Author Topic: a warning.. please read.  (Read 20014 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: a warning.. please read.
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2012, 01:37:59 PM »
Shrooms and tripping once in awhile are a totally different thing than being physically addicted to narcotics. Not being able to get out of bed in the morning without doing a line of something or injecting something is a terrible way to live life. Spending hundreds of dollars a day on a habit is completely different than using a hallucinogen a few times a year for recreational purposes.

That very well may be true, but having them connected on a steroid board in any way that even insinuates a pro rec drug mentality is not a good thing and only perpetuates a stereotype that I am so sick of it literally gives me a headache.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2012, 01:39:00 PM »
Tren doesn't make me angry, I guess I am weird.
I was prescribed oxycontin for a while, it made me feel great, and I came off it without issues.
I used to be addicted to cocaine, but I decided to stop one day when I looked at myself and realized
how big of a mess I was.
I haven't been into alcohol since college.... that is one thing that would make me act weird, black out, or do
things I normally wouldn't do. For some reason strong drugs don't make me behave that strangely, but
alcohol is one thing I can see myself losing control on.
I guess we are all wired differently.

I know that oxy has destroyed the lives of every person that I know that has started using it.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2012, 02:19:34 PM »
That very well may be true, but having them connected on a steroid board in any way that even insinuates a pro rec drug mentality is not a good thing and only perpetuates a stereotype that I am so sick of it literally gives me a headache.

... what the... I made an anti rec drug
Thread and now people are here talking about using drugs in a good light...

It's not good. Respect your bodies and minds guys. U think mushrooms + tren ends well ? Ever seen "one flew
Over cuckoo nest"?

You can be your Own divine version of jack . But no here's Johnny, more
Like bucket list is how this story ends

Swlabr

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2012, 02:22:37 PM »
I don't think mushrooms actually affect your body, just your mind. I was on tren both times I did it, and both were good experiences. Just my 2 cents, do whatever you want to your body. I personally will NEVER do anything other than weed and mushrooms, and I haven't done those in months either.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2012, 02:26:16 PM »
Tren doesn't make me angry, I guess I am weird.
I was prescribed oxycontin for a while, it made me feel great, and I came off it without issues.
I used to be addicted to cocaine, but I decided to stop one day when I looked at myself and realized
how big of a mess I was.
I haven't been into alcohol since college.... that is one thing that would make me act weird, black out, or do
things I normally wouldn't do. For some reason strong drugs don't make me behave that strangely, but
alcohol is one thing I can see myself losing control on.
I guess we are all wired differently.

I know that oxy has destroyed the lives of every person that I know that has started using it.

Know, you're not weird. Most people can use Tren or any steroid without any anger issues. Some people just think they can't...it's all in their head.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2012, 02:43:29 PM »
Needed to make its own thread for the topic, since the masteron thread has somehow transitioned into an alcohol-narcotic and hormone thread:

Many troglodytes, the ones who give hormones a bad name, never realize. The Chris Benoits. The Titus type.

U don't think you too can be a monster? Try mixing 200 mg
Tren ace w OxyContin and some alcohol, maybe add in some cocaine. I mean who cares? You're blacked out at this point.

Tell me where u wake up, if u wake up at all. Psych ward, Icu or jail.

I've seen it all fellas. I'm 25 but I have seen the deaths in the sport. I see the walking dead which is worse. I see walking dead who post here too.

Narcotics + alcohol + hormones : morgue, hospital icu , psych ward or jail

Fuck losing a relationship like I hear so often on this site, "I lost my Girl because of the tren crazies". I'm talking about your life gone or changed permanently because of one night u will never remember.

So please be cautious . I Am so adamant in my warnings because too often hormones to hand in hand with opiate pain killers. U know the 5'9 270 8 percent gym rat dealer in every gym who is red in the face and he is the walking dead, and he sells tren ace and of course OxyContin. You all know what I mean. And I urge you all to be introspective and realize if u are slipping down a bad path. And do not rationalize. You can change at the beginning , but once u are not getting out of bed without your narcotics, doing TNT shot 1 hour before lifting with a line of oxy, this is when you are walking dead.

This is a very good topic you brought up smoof.

I've had drug and alcohol problems since I was in my early teens and only last year did I decide I had enough. It got to the point where I had to be taking something to feel normal.

I haven't touched a thing in like 6 months but I did start steroids as soon as I stopped everything else hoping this will be my new and only addiction. I know if I go back I'll be twice as fucked. I'm afraid to be one of those guys you mentioned ...I know I'm more than capable of becoming one of them.

Thank you for bringing this up.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2012, 02:59:18 PM »
Great thread.

Rec drugs are not to be toyed with. I have used a lot of stuff in my past and don't recommend anyone use hard drugs for any reason. I used to think a Valium here and there wouldn't hurt, but today i realize that you need to fix the underlying problem rather than cover it up.

I've never had a drug problem, but i do have many friends and close relatives who do and it's painful to watch people throw their lives away for a quick high.

I fully back Arnold on the drug rules, as long as these threads stay informative i have no issue with discussing this subject.

This is indeed a touchy subject and I'm glad we have enough mature members around to provide people proper advice before they ruin their lives.

8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2012, 04:25:54 PM »

... what the... I made an anti rec drug
Thread and now people are here talking about using drugs in a good light...

It's not good. Respect your bodies and minds guys. U think mushrooms + tren ends well ? Ever seen "one flew
Over cuckoo nest"?

You can be your Own divine version of jack . But no here's Johnny, more
Like bucket list is how this story ends

mushrooms and tren ? have you ever tried mushrooms? they are just about the safest drug in terms of user behavior despite maybe weed and x. 

you called your girl a troglodyte for thinking steroids were evil.

but your kinda being one with your feelings towards drugs.

out of curiosity.. do you think alcohol is a drug ? how about caffiene ?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2012, 06:06:30 PM »
mushrooms and tren ? have you ever tried mushrooms? they are just about the safest drug in terms of user behavior despite maybe weed and x. 

I don't think you can really put steroids in the same category of discussion. For that matter, I'm not even a fan of steroids being called drugs...because they're not drugs. By the definition of a drug they're not drugs.

How do we define drugs?

*Any substance used to treat a physical or mental condition and alters the body’s normal function
*Substances that affect the central nervous system causing a physical or mental addiction

Obviously steroids can be used to treat a condition, but they cannot alter the body's normal function nor affect the central nervous system in the above manner. Weed, X, mushrooms and alcohol....all tie in better to the definition of a drug far more than an anabolic steroid.

I know, I can already predict it....someone will say steroids do alter the body's normal function because you normally can't carry that much muscle mass. True, but that's not altering the body's normal function....all steroid do is enhance hormones and natural traits you already possess....that's it. If we break it down to its nuts and bolts that's really all there is to it.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2012, 08:05:32 PM »
Needed to make its own thread for the topic, since the masteron thread has somehow transitioned into an alcohol-narcotic and hormone thread:

Many troglodytes, the ones who give hormones a bad name, never realize. The Chris Benoits. The Titus type.

U don't think you too can be a monster? Try mixing 200 mg
Tren ace w OxyContin and some alcohol, maybe add in some cocaine. I mean who cares? You're blacked out at this point.

Tell me where u wake up, if u wake up at all. Psych ward, Icu or jail.

I've seen it all fellas. I'm 25 but I have seen the deaths in the sport. I see the walking dead which is worse. I see walking dead who post here too.

Narcotics + alcohol + hormones : morgue, hospital icu , psych ward or jail

Fuck losing a relationship like I hear so often on this site, "I lost my Girl because of the tren crazies". I'm talking about your life gone or changed permanently because of one night u will never remember.

So please be cautious . I Am so adamant in my warnings because too often hormones to hand in hand with opiate pain killers. U know the 5'9 270 8 percent gym rat dealer in every gym who is red in the face and he is the walking dead, and he sells tren ace and of course OxyContin. You all know what I mean. And I urge you all to be introspective and realize if u are slipping down a bad path. And do not rationalize. You can change at the beginning , but once u are not getting out of bed without your narcotics, doing TNT shot 1 hour before lifting with a line of oxy, this is when you are walking dead.

Think you're post spoke to MANY on getbig, including me.

I almost shouted "amen!" after I was finished reading.

I've never been addicted but have partied at a professional level (this means I COULD HAVE CROAKED)

Mixing ANYTHING other then weed with anabolics is BAD for your HEALTH/MIND and FREEDOM.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2012, 08:35:12 PM »
Bro's I have some personal exp. with all this stuff, and this time it's I who need some advice.  I am talking to this girl who is on 5 percacets a day and does xanax and her family is super codependent and is a huge part of the problem.  I really care about her, I have known her for 10 years and me and her sister were really close, she had a kid with my friend in 2001 and I adore them both, they are really good people  considering their upbringing, small shithole indian res. type of scenario.  I want to help this girl but I don't have much of a chance considering she is 500 miles away and I work 5 days a week with never 2 days off in a row to go see her.  I might go see her taking a 4 day vaca from work to go up to her shithole town that she hates, away from my awesome town that she loved when she was here.  What can I do to get her of that shit.  I once took 30 hydro's in 40 hours, but I had a 4th degree scald on my hand it was a 9.5/10 for pain.  I can't imagine taking that type of shot when I am just normal.  How do you help someone.    I feel like I would be trying to wrestle an angel out of the clutches of 100 demons in hell.  I don't have any Idea what I'm going to do.  Please help me out what can I say or do to get her off that shit?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2012, 05:12:00 AM »
Recovered alcoholic and drug abuser here............it`s great to be clean and sober...........wasted 33 years of my life drinking and abusing every drug imaginable.

It`s a lot of fun for a little while until it takes over every facet of your life,and your life becomes a fucking nightmare.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2012, 05:49:04 AM »

Yeah amphetamines, the unspoken drug in the sport. We all do it, but rarely do u hear of it.

Because 5 iu gh before bed and you don't want to wake up and that clen really isn't doing it this morning, then you inject another 5 iu and you fall asleep in the shower.

Enter amphetamine

I don't. I go back to sleep!

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2012, 08:14:31 AM »

Tbombz calm down. I used troglodyte for purposes of humor and get the fuck out of here with those  2 questions.

Saw my best friend die this past summer from mixing 200mg tren ace w the smallest amount of cocaine the night before. He died in the gym bathroom after we had a heavy leg session. On the floor of the bathroom staal, dead.

Another of my friends died  under one month later from almost the same
Combo and he used to drink.

They both had supplement contracts, and invites to nationals. Why do u argue with me t bombs about a subject like this?

If you like to mix drugs and alcohol w your small hormone stack be my guest. And
Frankly if you can't see that my message was positive, a message of hope
In this sport which has so much darkness in it, then something really is not clicking in your head

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2012, 09:28:47 AM »
Tbombz calm down. I used troglodyte for purposes of humor and get the fuck out of here with those  2 questions.

Saw my best friend die this past summer from mixing 200mg tren ace w the smallest amount of cocaine the night before. He died in the gym bathroom after we had a heavy leg session. On the floor of the bathroom staal, dead.

Another of my friends died  under one month later from almost the same
Combo and he used to drink.

They both had supplement contracts, and invites to nationals. Why do u argue with me t bombs about a subject like this?

If you like to mix drugs and alcohol w your small hormone stack be my guest. And
Frankly if you can't see that my message was positive, a message of hope
In this sport which has so much darkness in it, then something really is not clicking in your head

Damn they both had heart attacks? If you don't mind could you explained what actually happend. I'm sorry to hear that man.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2012, 09:39:32 AM »
Damn they both had heart attacks? If you don't mind could you explained what actually happend. I'm sorry to hear that man.

One was on 200 mg tren ace daily along w some clen every morning, he was taking a 2 month break from GH for a major photo shoot (would have seen this kid on tv al
Last every other commercial break by now of he had done this). The local fame and the modeling contract got to his head along w the whores and money it came with. He starts partying , at first just a bit. He is massive, 6'1", 235 lb and 6 percent at highest. Slowly his physique gets smaller, more like a model And the partying starts to catch up. This was July 4th when I really noticed he had lost 10 lbs and something was wrong.

By August. 1st the guy who was benching 315 on incline for 12 reps and used to never let anyOne spot him was now doing 225 and struggling to get 15. He was a shell of his former self and one day while on the elliptical his Nose just started bleeding out of nowhere.

It was later that week that we went to the gym, and he told me he did "one bump" of cocaine the night before. He was strong in the workout, had just upped his tren to 200 mg. I showered and got out, went to take a piss and noticed his foot under the stall. He wore these black converse low tops and his feet were size 13 or something so I knew it was him. Stall was locked, so I just looked under and blood was coming for
 His ear and nostril. No pulse.

Paramedics found an 8 ball of cocaine in his locker along w unidentified pills, which they assumed were narcotics, but I knew were halo.

This happens all the time . Narcotics will fucking kill you if you are on hormones . Or u end up in psych ward or icu or jail then prison w a black mask over your head like Titus every time u are moved from your cell.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2012, 10:15:05 AM »
One was on 200 mg tren ace daily along w some clen every morning, he was taking a 2 month break from GH for a major photo shoot (would have seen this kid on tv al
Last every other commercial break by now of he had done this). The local fame and the modeling contract got to his head along w the whores and money it came with. He starts partying , at first just a bit. He is massive, 6'1", 235 lb and 6 percent at highest. Slowly his physique gets smaller, more like a model And the partying starts to catch up. This was July 4th when I really noticed he had lost 10 lbs and something was wrong.

By August. 1st the guy who was benching 315 on incline for 12 reps and used to never let anyOne spot him was now doing 225 and struggling to get 15. He was a shell of his former self and one day while on the elliptical his Nose just started bleeding out of nowhere.

It was later that week that we went to the gym, and he told me he did "one bump" of cocaine the night before. He was strong in the workout, had just upped his tren to 200 mg. I showered and got out, went to take a piss and noticed his foot under the stall. He wore these black converse low tops and his feet were size 13 or something so I knew it was him. Stall was locked, so I just looked under and blood was coming for

Paramedics found an 8 ball of cocaine in his locker along w unidentified pills, which they assumed were narcotics, but I knew were halo.

This happens all the time . Narcotics will fucking kill you if you are on hormones . Or u end up in psych ward or icu or jail then prison w a black mask over your head like Titus every time u are moved from your cell.

Please repeat please read this post. Then read it slowly again.

Young dum-dums, MIXING NARCOS with ANABOLICS and BOOZE/BEER can KILL YOU.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2012, 11:46:52 AM »
Bro's I have some personal exp. with all this stuff, and this time it's I who need some advice.  I am talking to this girl who is on 5 percacets a day and does xanax and her family is super codependent and is a huge part of the problem.  I really care about her, I have known her for 10 years and me and her sister were really close, she had a kid with my friend in 2001 and I adore them both, they are really good people  considering their upbringing, small shithole indian res. type of scenario.  I want to help this girl but I don't have much of a chance considering she is 500 miles away and I work 5 days a week with never 2 days off in a row to go see her.  I might go see her taking a 4 day vaca from work to go up to her shithole town that she hates, away from my awesome town that she loved when she was here.  What can I do to get her of that shit.  I once took 30 hydro's in 40 hours, but I had a 4th degree scald on my hand it was a 9.5/10 for pain.  I can't imagine taking that type of shot when I am just normal.  How do you help someone.    I feel like I would be trying to wrestle an angel out of the clutches of 100 demons in hell.  I don't have any Idea what I'm going to do.  Please help me out what can I say or do to get her off that shit?

Its very noble of you in trying to help your friend out but the truth is that the person themselves has got to want to stop their drug use. Its not until people experience the negative impact the drugs take on their lives that they realize that they should stop. When they wanna stop but they can't is when they will need you to be there the most.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2012, 11:58:06 AM »
Its very noble of you in trying to help your friend out but the truth is that the person themselves has got to want to stop their drug use. Its not until people experience the negative impact the drugs take on their lives that they realize that they should stop. When they wanna stop but they can't is when they will need you to be there the most.

Problem is hormones give many superman complex, especially on one drug ... Tren ace.

And opiate pain killers take away your moral compass. They also make you crazy; drug induced psychosis, otherwise known as drug induced psychotic disorder; axis I.

Give superman drug induced psychosis and we all know what comes next.

Some can smoke marijuana. I don't suggest it, but I hve seen some good, high level bodybuilders smoke marijuana to alleviate hormone sides, and they are still ok at the end of the day.

But the party stops there. Even Arnold stopped drinking beer and smoking weed in the early 70s because he realized he was edging on 260 and we all know what happened next, after he got on parabolan and dropped the beer (Arnold used to drink a lot of beer early on in his early early 20s when he was over 250).

But that is talking about aesthetics!

I am talking about your life. And Arnold was the smartest bb of all time. He could handle a little beer. Could he handle narcotics? No.

Mushrooms? Lol. What the fuck is mushrooms. My friends and I spoke of mushrooms in 8th grade, this is honestly the first time I have heard the mention of mushrooms in 13 years. That stuff is not healthy even if it won't kill you.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2012, 12:34:51 PM »

Goddamn man  :-[

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2012, 12:38:54 PM »
Mushrooms? Lol. What the fuck is mushrooms. My friends and I spoke of mushrooms in 8th grade, this is honestly the first time I have heard the mention of mushrooms in 13 years. That stuff is not healthy even if it won't kill you.

Exactly that shit is fun when you're in highschool. Once you get to a certain age I don't see the point in fooling with any of that anymore.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2012, 12:52:30 PM »
Problem is hormones give many superman complex, especially on one drug ... Tren ace.

And opiate pain killers take away your moral compass. They also make you crazy; drug induced psychosis, otherwise known as drug induced psychotic disorder; axis I.

Give superman drug induced psychosis and we all know what comes next.

Some can smoke marijuana. I don't suggest it, but I hve seen some good, high level bodybuilders smoke marijuana to alleviate hormone sides, and they are still ok at the end of the day.

But the party stops there. Even Arnold stopped drinking beer and smoking weed in the early 70s because he realized he was edging on 260 and we all know what happened next, after he got on parabolan and dropped the beer (Arnold used to drink a lot of beer early on in his early early 20s when he was over 250).

But that is talking about aesthetics!

I am talking about your life. And Arnold was the smartest bb of all time. He could handle a little beer. Could he handle narcotics? No.

No disagreement here but my response was to stacked's friend regarding opiate and benzo use solely.

But I'm sure someone is less likely to wanna quit certain drugs/narcotics when they're already feeling invincible from the hormone use. You're on top of the world so why the hell would you listen to anyone's advice??...you feel like you're above everyone even god himself and the delusions drugs can add only multiply this effect.

Fuck that!

Plus the strain on your body......no way.

Just say no kids lol

Swlabr

« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2012, 01:30:26 PM »
Lol, you don't smoke mushrooms, you eat them. They have no actual effect on your body, it's all on the mind! I 100% agree with the rest of your posts, though.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2012, 01:36:03 PM »
Lol, you don't smoke mushrooms, you eat them. They have no actual effect on your body, it's all on the mind! I 100% agree with the rest of your posts, though.

I've done them plenty of times but just remember that the mind can have a great effect on the body. I never had a bad trip but my buddy thought he was gonna have a heart attack once...lol. Was most likely just a panic attack.

That psylocin and psylocybin is a poison bro...they grow on cow shit and fungus lol

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2012, 01:48:49 PM »

I Don't know anything about mushrooms I have never spoken to anyone about them in 13 years I have only met one person who takes mushroom and acid and drugs like that and he is 6 foot 135, 26 year old now lives with grandma. I actually dont care how u take mushroom acid or whatever , smoke or inject, I don't care it Is the kind of thing I know nothing about for a reason, I have no interest in drugs especially weird shit like this. I would rather fuck a 250 pound Girl that has the face of slin pimp than use a psycho delic.

Why would anyone want to take these , I just googled it. It sounds weird and shit like that doesn't sound like it goes well w heavy hormones sorry fellas I dont think you want a "bad trip" on 100 mg tren ace daily . That's playin w fire. Maybe not physically dangerous if you say so but this is playing w fire. Child's play really.