Author Topic: Olympia: Special Ed's Top Ten + Ed vs. Chick Battle  (Read 13200 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Olympia: Special Ed's Top Ten Olympia Picks (No BS!)
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2009, 06:32:08 PM »
If Jim Manion reads these threads it must be funny as hell to hear his calls to his stooge, Bob, telling him what to do.

Imagine having to be the Pro League apologist on Getbig! Now that takes a special guy for sure. You need someone who

is totally loyal and who has no integrity at all. How about a cadet deputy sheriff? Yeah, that is the perfect candidate. Give

the dude some token power and you have a disciple for life.

You never answered the question about Tommy Emmanuel you forgetful old geezer.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2009, 06:36:34 PM »
Ok, so you're telling me that from the front row with enough room for people to pass between you and the judges seats...that you were able to "lean forward" enough to see what was being written on a paper, lying flat on the table....in front of the judges??  LOL....please.

As for the "judge in question"...was he actually judging, or test judging? Was he an alternate judge?  Assuming he was a new judge (since you dont seem to know who he was given your vast knowledge.....) perhaps he was scoring in the wrong box, was scoring the wrong round, etc.....you have no idea what was being changed. As the highs and lows are thrown out, this ONE judges score wouldnt have amounted to much anyway. If he was way off, his score would have been dropped....if he was within a place, his score wouldnt need to be "changed"...

You say your "pretty sure", but in reality, you're just inserting what you want to...you of all people shoud know that, counselor. Speculation at best...like the 5 eye witnesses at a accident scene, somehow all seeing and swearing to completely DIFFERENT accounts of the same thing.

Keep on with your story though....it's certainly more entertaining than the truth

There's one major problem with what you've stated, Bob.  It's logical, they'll never buy it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2009, 06:56:32 PM »
This is vintage Getbig right here...I feel like the old days are back.  Thanks Ed!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2009, 03:32:10 AM »
If Jim Manion reads these threads it must be funny as hell to hear his calls to his stooge, Bob, telling him what to do.

Imagine having to be the Pro League apologist on Getbig! Now that takes a special guy for sure. You need someone who

is totally loyal and who has no integrity at all. How about a cadet deputy sheriff? Yeah, that is the perfect candidate. Give

the dude some token power and you have a disciple for life.

Don`t you have a strangers funeral to crash or something?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Bob Chick called me an Idiot!
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2009, 01:21:13 PM »
According to Blockhead, he spoke with Chick at the Continental USA last night and asked Bob for his honest opinion about my Top Ten Olympia Predictions, to which Bob replied, "I know he's your friend but he's an idiot."

To which I make the following BOLD rebuttal proclamation: If an MD-endorsed bodybuilder (Kai Greene, Victor Martinez, or Dennis Wolf) win the Olympia this year without a prior agreement between AMI and MD to forgo exclusivity, then I will allow Bob to choose one of the following punishments:

a) Kai Greene can use my mouth or ass as a fruit prop for his next video;
b) Victor Martinez can use my New York office to stash ecstasy, gear, and meth for the next year;
c) Dennis Wolf can put on a Nazi uniform and keep me in a barbed wire enclosure in Germany until Matt C liberates me.

Deal or No Deal?

P.S. No homo!
BigNationRadio.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Bob Chick called me an Idiot!
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2009, 01:24:05 PM »
c) Dennis Wolf can put on a Nazi uniform and keep me in a barbed wire enclosure in Germany until Matt C liberates me.

That's not exacly a time-limited punishment.  If anything, Matt would be helping Dennis get the gas chambers fired up!
Ron: "I am lazy."

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2009, 01:26:02 PM »
being called an idiot by Bob Chick is a compliment

I can't imagine being a 40 year old man having to make my living by telling everyone the sky really isn't blue

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2009, 01:30:02 PM »
Chick is the biggest idiot of all, his whole life is a "mirage"
Thunderdome approved

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2009, 01:33:23 PM »
According to Blockhead, he spoke with Chick at the Continental USA last night and asked Bob for his honest opinion about my Top Ten Olympia Predictions, to which Bob replied, "I know he's your friend but he's an idiot."

To which I make the following BOLD rebuttal proclamation: If an MD-endorsed bodybuilder (Kai Greene, Victor Martinez, or Dennis Wolf) win the Olympia this year without a prior agreement between AMI and MD to forgo exclusivity, then I will allow Bob to choose one of the following punishments:

b) Victor Martinez can use my New York office to stash ecstasy, gear, and meth for the next year;

Deal or No Deal?

P.S. No homo!

Just what is it you do in your "NY office"?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2009, 01:47:21 PM »

Mostly read Captain America comics while posting on Getbig, waiting for the phone to ring for an audition to read for 'Meat Head #2'.

Just kidding. I love you man!
BigNationRadio.com

spinnis

« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2009, 01:48:17 PM »
Mostly read Captain America comics while posting on Getbig, waiting for the phone to ring for an audition to read for 'Meat Head #2'.

hahahahahahahahahah

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2009, 01:49:23 PM »
He could call you genius - which one you prefer? ;D

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2009, 01:58:50 PM »
Notice bob does not agree to the stipulation Special Ed offered.  He knows that its impossible for a MD endorsed bb to win.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2009, 02:00:27 PM »
Notice bob does not agree to the stipulation Special Ed offered.  He knows that its impossible for a MD endorsed bb to win.

Read his "stipulation" again...he covers himself both ways.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #114 on: September 06, 2009, 02:06:50 PM »
FUUCK ALL THE BODYBUILDERS

i will be a pro some day  :o :o :o

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOL         LOLOLOLOL

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2009, 02:08:01 PM »
many 'feelings' hurt

fight fight fight :D
tank u jesus

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 06, 2009, 03:21:20 PM »
oh geez bob ::)
do u ever think b4 u speak
w

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 06, 2009, 05:06:54 PM »

HAHAHA, owning of the year right there, poor Chick should go hang his head in shame for eternity after that one!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #118 on: September 06, 2009, 06:07:40 PM »

blackballed

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #119 on: September 06, 2009, 06:12:33 PM »
 ;)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 06, 2009, 06:12:48 PM »
HAHAHA, owning of the year right there, poor Chick should go hang his head in shame for eternity after that one!
haha yes!!
w

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #121 on: September 06, 2009, 06:14:10 PM »
;)
trophies were better back then it appears

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #122 on: September 06, 2009, 06:17:12 PM »

Chick

Was Blockhead covered in Protan?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #123 on: September 06, 2009, 06:26:37 PM »

Deal or No Deal?

P.S. No homo!

Bob called you an idiot....well...its not like he was lying or something... ::)
A

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: September 06, 2009, 06:33:08 PM »

That's doesn't count! Chick served up Special Ed a SOFTBALL! Anyone could that one out of the park! ;)