Author Topic: POLL:NARC DIETY SAYS DORIAN IS "20 TIMES HARDER" THAN NASSER IN THIS SHOT  (Read 5995 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
what do you guys think? i say Dorian MAYBE A LITTLE drier than Nasser but Nasser is destroying him on detail, thickness, taper and overall size, look at the arms and legs let alone the back.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
Re: POLL:NARC DIETY SAYS DORIAN IS "20 TIMES HARDER" THAN NASSER IN THIS SHOT
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 04:13:54 PM »
what do you guys think? i say Dorian MAYBE A LITTLE drier than Nasser but Nasser is destroying him on detail, thickness, taper and overall size, look at the arms and legs let alone the back.

yates is all back....shitty arms, calves bigger than his thighs....other than showing up
dry, he is SOOOOOOOO fucking overrated

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 04:14:34 PM »
yates is all back....shitty arms, calves bigger than his thighs....other than showing up
exactly.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 04:15:35 PM »

HAHAHAHA "narsissic diety" and other Dorian fans always resort to "Hardness" or other elements that one can not see in pics or in person when trying to justify whenever Dorian looks worse than others in comparison.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 04:24:01 PM »

POLL : Squad thinks if a bunch of ignorant people all claim the same think they're right , great logic its called the appeal to numbers , as far as density & conditioning are concerned ( hardness & dryness for you simple people ) Dorian and Shawn Ray are easily handing Nasser his ass in that pic

Nasser in that shot is softer than the Stay-Puff Marshmellow man and he's holding a film of water , anyone who thinks Nasser is comparable in ANY context of the back ( other than width he better be comparable in with he's a hell of a lot heavier ) no absolutely NOTHING about competitive bodybuilding

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 04:28:08 PM »
POLL : Squad thinks if a bunch of ignorant people all claim the same think they're right , great logic its called the appeal to numbers , as far as density & conditioning are concerned ( hardness & dryness for you simple people ) Dorian and Shawn Ray are easily handing Nasser his ass in that pic

Nasser in that shot is softer than the Stay-Puff Marshmellow man and he's holding a film of water , anyone who thinks Nasser is comparable in ANY context of the back ( other than width he better be comparable in with he's a hell of a lot heavier ) no absolutely NOTHING about competitive bodybuilding

Genetically, individuals are more or less prone to hold fat and water in certain bodyparts than others.  Therefore, you can't simply say, his back or his glutes are less detailed therefore he is holding more water and is softer.  Look at the other bodparts - delts, arms, hamstrings - Dorian is holding more fat/water than Nasser in those bodyparts.  OVERALL Nasser is beating Dorian in that pose, and whoever disagrees is completely DELUSIONAL

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 04:32:12 PM »

Genetically, individuals are more or less prone to hold fat and water in certain bodyparts than others.  Therefore, you can't simply say, his back or his glutes are less detailed therefore he is holding more water and is softer.  Look at the other bodparts - delts, arms, hamstrings - Dorian is holding more fat/water than Nasser in those bodyparts.  OVERALL Nasser is beating Dorian in that pose, and whoever disagrees is completely DELUSIONAL

His hamstrings are obscured thats clearly visible his entire back is soft , I said his delts & arms look good but as a whole he's getting his ass handed to him by both Yates & Ray

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 04:32:17 PM »
ND, does Dorian look "harder" than Nasser in this pic too?  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 04:39:15 PM »
ND, does Dorian look "harder" than Nasser in this pic too?  ::)

Did you ever read the review of the 1996 Mr Olympia?  ;)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 04:53:50 PM »
Let me tell you what is going to happen. ND will post good Yates shots and shitty Nasser shots. Big Bobs will do the opposite. Hulkster will come in with Ronnie shots and they'll bitch about calves, guts and poses for twelve pages.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 04:55:07 PM »
Let me tell you what is going to happen. ND will post good Yates shots and shitty Nasser shots. Big Bobs will do the opposite. Hulkster will come in with Ronnie shots and they'll bitch about calves, guts and poses for twelve pages.
the funny thing is that even in the good Dorian shots and the so called "bad" Nasser shots Nasser still at least equals him if not beats him.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 04:59:45 PM »
the funny thing is that even in the good Dorian shots and the so called "bad" Nasser shots Nasser still at least equals him if not beats him.
I am the the biggest Dorian fan around, but in those shots Nasser beats in him in symmetry and conditioning IMO.

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 05:06:04 PM »
I was at that show and I would have had Nasser 1st and Shawn Ray 2nd with Dorian 3rd

droopydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008, 05:14:16 PM »

I always was a Dorian fan but I call it like it is... Nasser is kicking his ass in that shot...

droopydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008, 05:16:39 PM »
ND, does Dorian look "harder" than Nasser in this pic too?  ::)

no... He does not look harder and if Nasser rolls his shoulders back and flares his lats instead of crunching down to show abs he wins this shot too... Nasser's front lat spread would have rivaled Yates or bested him if he hit properly...

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 05:32:17 PM »

very true:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 05:36:19 PM »
Did you ever read the review of the 1996 Mr Olympia?  ;)

::)

here we go...

all visuals in bodybuilding are bullshit blah blah blah.

of course the only reason ND does this is because visuals show how overrated dorian was.

if they showed how continuously amazing he was compared to his competitors during his reign, ND would be campaining for the use of visuals everywhere. but he doesn't. for good reason.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

jonsande

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 05:36:59 PM »
Dorian winning all of the O's he did almost completely ruins an otherwise spectacular decade of bodybuilding.  How can people honestly believe he deserved to win as much as he did?  You have to truly be lying to yourself.   ???

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2008, 05:41:48 PM »
Hey Squad, check out this shot.

No arms..  :-\

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2008, 05:42:09 PM »

HAHAHAHA "narsissic diety" and other Dorian fans always resort to "Hardness" or other elements that one can not see in pics or in person when trying to justify whenever Dorian looks worse than others in comparison.

That's because Nasser usually come in smoother than a babies butt.

That si the FIRST pic I have ever seen of Nasser's back where it did not look like dog crap.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2008, 05:42:21 PM »
Dorian winning all of the O's he did almost completely ruins an otherwise spectacular decade of bodybuilding.  How can people honestly believe he deserved to win as much as he did?  You have to truly be lying to yourself.   ???

ask ND.

he is either lying to himself or just stupid.

I vote stupid. :-*
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2008, 05:42:47 PM »
Nasser should have beat Dorian atleast once, and deffinatley wins that shot. Both Dorian and Nasser own Ronnie Coleman though.

shotgun on the team

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2008, 05:45:27 PM »

from the front it seems as though dorian hardly EVER looked better than his competitors..

:-\

and yet idiot nuthuggers like ND lobby to try and get people to believe that dorian was fairly and accurately scored LOL

thankfully, no one does!
Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2008, 06:08:07 PM »

here we go...

all visuals in bodybuilding are bullshit blah blah blah.

of course the only reason ND does this is because visuals show how overrated dorian was.

if they showed how continuously amazing he was compared to his competitors during his reign, ND would be campaining for the use of visuals everywhere. but he doesn't. for good reason.. :-\

That's funny considering ND has posted more photos on this forum than anyone else  ::)

I'm embarrassed that you were awarded a degree by an accredited university  :-X
Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2008, 06:09:52 PM »
That's funny considering ND has posted more photos on this forum than anyone else  ::)

I'm embarrassed that you were awarded a degree by an accredited university  :-X

and if you had a brain you would notice that most of the photos are of dorian standing by himself..or precontest..

my university was right on! its prestige went up even higher the year I graduated! :P 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away