Author Topic: "Dustin" ......... (Rolling Eyes)  (Read 9370 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: "Dustin" ......... (Rolling Eyes)
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2008, 05:41:19 PM »
u look great dustin-very big!
AXA looks like he was found decomposing in a sewer pipe
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2008, 05:45:54 PM »
He's like the fat kid with acne in high school that gets shoved into lockers by the football team. ;D
More like the chess team.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2008, 06:58:40 PM »
u look great dustin-very big!
AXA looks like he was found decomposing in a sewer pipe

good shit Gene.
Air Falcon

dustin

« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2008, 08:29:19 PM »
More like the chess team.

What's the matter, Chaos? You seem fixated on bad high school memories. I'm sorry that you never fit in. Don't worry though Champ, being popular isn't all it's cracked up to be. ;)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2008, 08:35:24 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2008, 08:39:52 PM »
What's the matter, Chaos? You seem fixated on bad high school memories. I'm sorry that you never fit in. Don't worry though Champ, being popular isn't all it's cracked up to be. ;)
You would know. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dustin

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2008, 07:16:38 AM »
You would know. :)

Naw, not really. I hear it's rough being picked on though. You have my sympathy.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2008, 07:25:55 AM »
hahahhaha MemberX backfire thread hahah
L

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2008, 07:29:13 AM »
dustin - any pics of your lovely girl ?
175lbs by 31st July

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2008, 07:45:44 AM »
hahahhaha MemberX backfire thread hahah

LOL...pretty typical of AXA's threads.  He and Kyomu should get together and make beautiful music together

dustin

« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2008, 08:50:12 AM »
dustin - any pics of your lovely girl ?

Yeah, I wanted to post a pic for the naysayers and dickheads... but then I remembered that the majority of this site is full of psychos. I don't worry so much about her security because I would murder anyone who touched her, but I wouldn't want anyone to find her number or email and harass her.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2008, 09:01:01 AM »
Yeah, I wanted to post a pic for the naysayers and dickheads... but then I remembered that the majority of this site is full of psychos. I don't worry so much about her security because I would murder anyone who touched her, but I wouldn't want anyone to find her number or email and harass her.

so shes really just a figment of your imagination then.  :-\
175lbs by 31st July

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2008, 09:02:57 AM »
Dustin I don't think it's a good idea to post a pic of your girl on a board about oiled up men in thongs after you have called her a nympho. Just an advice.

dustin

« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2008, 10:21:57 AM »
Dustin I don't think it's a good idea to post a pic of your girl on a board about oiled up men in thongs after you have called her a nympho. Just an advice.

Yeah.. lol. In any event, I don't know why people would think that I would "make up" an imaginary girlfriend. 9/10 girls are retarded and can be played with minimal ease. I've seen the ugliest, poorest, scummiest bastards pick up stupid chicks simply because they're good at spitting their game.

Even homos like AXA can score a gf. It's not difficult. This girl is a keeper for sure though. We plan on getting married very soon. Homo's like Chaos will need to hug his pillow every night for companionship due to his lack of social skills though. Poor man.. :)

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2008, 10:24:03 AM »
Yeah.. lol. In any event, I don't know why people would think that I would "make up" an imaginary girlfriend. 9/10 girls are retarded and can be played with minimal ease. I've seen the ugliest, poorest, scummiest bastards pick up stupid chicks simply because they're good at spitting their game.

Even homos like AXA can score a gf. It's not difficult. This girl is a keeper for sure though. We plan on getting married very soon. Homo's like Chaos will need to hug his pillow every night for companionship due to his lack of social skills though. Poor man.. :)

Just post a pic of some random girl and say its your woman.  Thats what AXA did...

dustin

« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2008, 10:27:34 AM »
Just post a pic of some random girl and say its your woman.  Thats what AXA did...

He didn't just post pics of a girl. He posted pics of a God damn super model. Absolutely GORGEOUS as well.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2008, 11:05:08 AM »
He didn't just post pics of a girl. He posted pics of a God damn super model. Absolutely GORGEOUS as well.
So it must be his 'girl' ??  ::) ::)
L

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2008, 11:12:28 AM »
Anyone that apologizes to Spermatease is a homo in my book!    ;D

dustin

« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2008, 11:37:15 AM »
So it must be his 'girl' ??  ::) ::)

He CLAIMED it was his gf. I didn't say anyone believed him. ;)

Look at his MGBIII predictions for instance. He's not a shining beacon of knowledge and honesty, that's for sure. More like a steaming coil of dog turds and lies.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2008, 12:37:07 PM »
He CLAIMED it was his gf. I didn't say anyone believed him. ;)

Look at his MGBIII predictions for instance. He's not a shining beacon of knowledge and honesty, that's for sure. More like a steaming coil of dog turds and lies.
hahahahhahahahahahaha that's not my gf?..ok  ::)
STFU you skinny bitch, without drugs you'd still be 90 pounds

dustin

« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2008, 12:41:17 PM »
hahahahhahahahahahaha that's not my gf?..ok  ::)
STFU you skinny bitch, without drugs you'd still be 90 pounds

As you can see, I'm clearly not skinny. And I never used any drugs while I was skinny. :D

You, regretfully, are skinny fat. So you have no right to talk. You're a greasy, hairy toothpick with no girlfriend. Those pictures are obviously fake... if you're going to troll, you shouldn't make things so blatently obvious to pick apart.

Have fun boning your supermodel girlfriend lol... if that actually was your woman, I would eat my words and personally visit you so I could bow down. But until then. ;)

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2008, 12:44:28 PM »
I feel a lawsuit....

ASJChaotic

« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2008, 12:45:24 PM »
As you can see, I'm clearly not skinny. And I never used any drugs while I was skinny. :D

You, regretfully, are skinny fat. So you have no right to talk. You're a greasy, hairy toothpick with no girlfriend. Those pictures are obviously fake... if you're going to troll, you shouldn't make things so blatently obvious to pick apart.

Have fun boning your supermodel girlfriend lol... if that actually was your woman, I would eat my words and personally visit you so I could bow down. But until then. ;)
I don't use the word "boning" like you do, so open with everybody on getbig about fucking your girlfriend with a limp dick  ::)
how's the erectile dysfuction issues going with the steroid usage?  :-X

dustin

« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2008, 12:51:26 PM »
I don't use the word "boning" like you do, so open with everybody on getbig about fucking your girlfriend with a limp dick  ::)

You need to learn how to read, dude. I had discussed the very real dilemma which is ED. I never said that I had it. You even quoted my posts so uhh.... I don't know what else to say lol

A question for you: why are you talking about my cock so much? It sounds to me like you have some sort of aggravation which causes you to think about penises incessantly. I hope you get that corrected. If it's not a problem but rather a fascination with penises, just come out of the closet already. Judging from your homoerotic ball grabbing pose, you're already half way out of the closet. Just make the leap of faith. You'll feel better about yourself, or so I hear. :)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2008, 12:52:19 PM »

Dude you really do say the gayest shit.  

Dustin let's get things straight................ you were what age in the skinny picture?  And what age when you became big?  How much did you gain?  What were your measurements?  I'm not calling bullshit but you sound like Stan McQuay.  He was a skinny little asian like yourself and blew the fuck up.  And we all know he never used steroids.   ::)  Also I'd like to see some pics from when you decided to take the jump into using steroids.  I.e. how big were you before you started steroids and how much did you gain afterwards?  If you're going to claim something with pics you should be able to back it up.  Your answers are VERY vague.