Author Topic: "Dustin" ......... (Rolling Eyes)  (Read 9345 times)

ASJChaotic

Re: "Dustin" ......... (Rolling Eyes)
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2008, 01:01:29 PM »
Dude you really do say the gayest shit.  

Dustin let's get things straight................ you were what age in the skinny picture?  And what age when you became big?  How much did you gain?  What were your measurements?  I'm not calling bullshit but you sound like Stan McQuay.  He was a skinny little asian like yourself and blew the fuck up.  And we all know he never used steroids.   ::)  Also I'd like to see some pics from when you decided to take the jump into using steroids.  I.e. how big were you before you started steroids and how much did you gain afterwards?  If you're going to claim something with pics you should be able to back it up.  Your answers are VERY vague.  
he said steroid usage gives him a limp dick and his gf doesn't like it, I'm just repeating what he said   :-*

dustin

« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2008, 01:05:34 PM »
Dude you really do say the gayest shit.  

Dustin let's get things straight................ you were what age in the skinny picture?  And what age when you became big?  How much did you gain?  What were your measurements?  I'm not calling bullshit but you sound like Stan McQuay.  He was a skinny little asian like yourself and blew the fuck up.  And we all know he never used steroids.   ::)  Also I'd like to see some pics from when you decided to take the jump into using steroids.  I.e. how big were you before you started steroids and how much did you gain afterwards?  If you're going to claim something with pics you should be able to back it up.  Your answers are VERY vague.  

Well I don't have an actual timeline. I was around 170lbs when I started by using Superdrol and nothing else. I gained about 10lbs but got food poisoning from a Vietnamese restaurant and fell down to around 160lbs. I did my PCT and ended up having more adipose and less muscle mass than anything.

The first time I used GEAR, which I discussed on bb.com, I got up to around 185lbs relatively lean (gained about 7-8lbs). It was just test, and it was underdosed. My ancillaries were destroyed when I moved and no one was in town to help me out. I lost my gains but stayed at the weight I started at. Got up to 185lbs without sauce, and it was relatively lean. Then I tried sustanon (Karachi) and some UGL EQ (no vet grade available). At my highest point I got to 203lbs but I immediately cut down because that's just too much for my frame to carry.

I sat around 190lbs for a long time, did a cut to about 180lbs very lean... at my lowest point since then I hit a depressing 165lbs (got mono) but climbed up to around 175lbs again. Ran 50mg of tren ace and 100mg of test prop for about 8 weeks (9 or 10 weeks on test prop total) and sitting around maybe 185lbs??

My timelines might be a little off but like I said, everything's on bb.com. I have 11,000 posts so if you desperately want to, check into it. I got to 170lbs (I think exactly 168lbs) before I use SD, which did nothing but make me feel ill the entire time. And I lost everything and had to cut shitloads of fat I put on. I don't know if it was the food poisoning or the SD, or maybe a bit of both. I was in the ER if that gives you any idea as to how sick I was.

I'm lean and muscular right now. Just finished up my test prop. Feeling great. Prolactin's dropping, SBHG is low due to proviron used on cycle, estrogen is in check, gonna do a light PCT with a bit of tamoxifen citrate and exemestane (aromasin) so estrogen doesn't rebound. Feeling great. Got some GH and slin I may use while I abstain from AAS. I've never been a heavy user. And as you can see I haven't had much luck with getting sick all the time. No biggy. Can't help getting food poisoning. And when your roommate has mono and infects your house, you can't help but to get sick. It's no problem to me though. I've learned my lessons and I've only been lifting for a few years.

I gained 70lbs, having braces for the first two years which made my pre-existing migraines incredibly worse. And like I've always said, I'm not special. I'm also not "all drugs". I've used minimal drugs and have only had minimal results. If I STAYED ON then I would be a lot larger, but a lot less healthier. I like to experiment. And I don't have much to show for it.. doesn't bother me though. Just trying to set the record straight. Need to do some work though.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2008, 01:08:36 PM »
so Dustin is honest, has a good build, makes decent posts and seems like a good guy.  Thats rare on this board

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2008, 01:14:25 PM »
Dustin,

I still don't understand.  You posted one pic standing next to the guy in the tank top (your dad)?  How much did you weigh in that pic?  There is NO WAY you were 170 in that pic.  How old were you then?  You then proceeded to post the pic of you in the locker room flexing your arm.  How much did you weigh in that pic and how old were you?  I could have done without the hypochondriac novel. lol.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2008, 01:16:44 PM »
I think what he said was he was like 110 pounds in the pic next to his dad and 170 in the locker room--dont quote me on that but I think thats the case

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2008, 01:18:29 PM »
I think what he said was he was like 110 pounds in the pic next to his dad and 170 in the locker room--dont quote me on that but I think thats the case

So he put on 60lbs of pretty much solid muscle (holds very little fat) in a few years? 

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2008, 01:20:22 PM »
So he put on 60lbs of pretty much solid muscle (holds very little fat) in a few years? 

like I said you dont wanna quote me--I may have misread it

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2008, 01:23:13 PM »
dustin is a beast and has a great taste in video games

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2008, 01:25:23 PM »
like I said you dont wanna quote me--I may have misread it

Ave,
  Do you ever consider smoking weed to calm your nerves?  Depending on what state you live in its relativly easy to get a med mar jane card.  That will only make it legally through the state.  Its still a crime federally. 

dustin

« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2008, 01:27:41 PM »
Nope. Those lasts posts are bang on. I was a little more than 170lbs in the second pic but my gym's two scales are absolutely horrible. I just use one of their scales now just so I can keep track of my water weight. I time my water intake pretty well and it just helps me to know if I'm holding more or less water than I should be. I'm pretty in tune with my body.

In the first pic with my step dad, I'm no more than 110-115lbs soaking wet and holding cinder blocks in both hands lol... I got 4 teeth extracted and rocked braces for the next 33 months. It was excruciatingly painful and made eating an even more tedious practice. And that's coming from someone who used to eat the same amount as a decrepit Asian hooker.

On my coffee breaks I would run to the lunch room, wolf a can of tuna while I heated up hot water and ate oatmeal with a half scoop of protein. At lunch, chicken breast, pasta and veggies. Last coffee break I'd have the same thing as my first break. Breakfast was always a shake with oatmeal and whole milk. I'd have a shake before and after training, I'd eat and have a pre bed shake. I had braces and NO appetite. My ex-gf almost left me because I was always nauseated from eating. But in her own words, I was just as small as her (and she was fucking PETITE). That fueled my fire.

I don't want to get huge anymore though. I want to pack on thick, dense muscle on my small, wide frame. I'll never be humongous unless I stay on permanently and that's not an option. Chris Faildo and Shavis Higa are physiques I think I could get close to emulating with minimal drug use. I have NO problem doing drugs... you guys scrutinize people who use AAS? I say you're missing out!! I'll almost buy the naysayers a God damn cycle so you can feel amazing too lol

But yeah, this is all fun and games. I am an honest guy though. If there are holes in my story, point them out. I'll either own right up to it or correct myself. I am a dick like AXA half the time, but when I'm helpful, I am VERY helpful. I never bullshit anyone who's being honest and respectful. If AXA turned his shit around I'd be the first to be nice to him. I don't care. It's the internet. I just research things and kill time using it. I should really work though lol....

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2008, 01:38:39 PM »
Ave,
  Do you ever consider smoking weed to calm your nerves?  Depending on what state you live in its relativly easy to get a med mar jane card.  That will only make it legally through the state.  Its still a crime federally. 

nah not interested in even trying it

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2008, 01:48:44 PM »
nah not interested in even trying it

I deal with folks who smoke weed daily and practically NONE of them are all agro like you.  Just a suggestion.  If I could smoke I wouldnt but then again I dont have the need to.  I think it has great medicinal purposes and is a hell of a lot less toxic to your body then other perscription meds.  It such a waste of resources busting people for personal use.  JMO.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2008, 01:51:22 PM »
I deal with folks who smoke weed daily and practically NONE of them are all agro like you.  Just a suggestion.  If I could smoke I wouldnt but then again I dont have the need to.  I think it has great medicinal purposes and is a hell of a lot less toxic to your body then other perscription meds.  It such a waste of resources busting people for personal use.  JMO.

what gives you the impression I am aggressive  ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2008, 02:58:02 PM »
i used to smoke weed all the time.  cant stand it now, makes me too uncomfortable and paranoied, not enjoyable for me.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2008, 03:47:09 PM »
Nope. Those lasts posts are bang on. I was a little more than 170lbs in the second pic but my gym's two scales are absolutely horrible. I just use one of their scales now just so I can keep track of my water weight. I time my water intake pretty well and it just helps me to know if I'm holding more or less water than I should be. I'm pretty in tune with my body.

In the first pic with my step dad, I'm no more than 110-115lbs soaking wet and holding cinder blocks in both hands lol... I got 4 teeth extracted and rocked braces for the next 33 months. It was excruciatingly painful and made eating an even more tedious practice. And that's coming from someone who used to eat the same amount as a decrepit Asian hooker.

On my coffee breaks I would run to the lunch room, wolf a can of tuna while I heated up hot water and ate oatmeal with a half scoop of protein. At lunch, chicken breast, pasta and veggies. Last coffee break I'd have the same thing as my first break. Breakfast was always a shake with oatmeal and whole milk. I'd have a shake before and after training, I'd eat and have a pre bed shake. I had braces and NO appetite. My ex-gf almost left me because I was always nauseated from eating. But in her own words, I was just as small as her (and she was fucking PETITE). That fueled my fire.

I don't want to get huge anymore though. I want to pack on thick, dense muscle on my small, wide frame. I'll never be humongous unless I stay on permanently and that's not an option. Chris Faildo and Shavis Higa are physiques I think I could get close to emulating with minimal drug use. I have NO problem doing drugs... you guys scrutinize people who use AAS? I say you're missing out!! I'll almost buy the naysayers a God damn cycle so you can feel amazing too lol

But yeah, this is all fun and games. I am an honest guy though. If there are holes in my story, point them out. I'll either own right up to it or correct myself. I am a dick like AXA half the time, but when I'm helpful, I am VERY helpful. I never bullshit anyone who's being honest and respectful. If AXA turned his shit around I'd be the first to be nice to him. I don't care. It's the internet. I just research things and kill time using it. I should really work though lol....

Bro you still don't make sense.  So you were 110-115 lbs in that pic with your step dad.  How OLD WERE YOU?  And how old were you in the gym locker pic with the flexed arm?  So basically you gained 60 lbs naturally and then started using steroids?  Doesn't make  any sense. 

spinnis

« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2008, 04:08:06 PM »
Bro you still don't make sense.  So you were 110-115 lbs in that pic with your step dad.  How OLD WERE YOU?  And how old were you in the gym locker pic with the flexed arm?  So basically you gained 60 lbs naturally and then started using steroids?  Doesn't make  any sense. 

Why doesnt it?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2008, 04:11:46 PM »
Why doesnt it?

Why would someone gain 60lbs without AAS and then turn around and use AAS and claim they don't want to be humongous.  LOL.  If this kid used steroids correctly he could easily be huge. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2008, 05:55:02 PM »

what is it with the long responses?!

be a real man and respond like the rest of us do on here- thru a gimmick account

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2008, 06:05:13 PM »
Naw, not really. I hear it's rough being picked on though. You have my sympathy.
And you have my sympathy about Hiroshima. :)

J/K, no sympathy for the weak.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dustin

« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2008, 06:36:11 PM »

Oh sorry, man. I was at work so I wasn't really paying attention. Probably 18 or just before I turned 18. I got my braces during the last semester of high school, and after that I surprisingly LOST MORE WEIGHT.

I gained a shitload of weight because my body was yearning for it. I was very athletic. I ran and did all the track and field events, I just never ate... at all... I'd eat a granola bar by lunch time, a bag of chips, a pop after school while skating, a glass of milk when I got home and some dinner. I drank no more than a liter each day too. I ate and drank virtually nothing.

I don't see why people question why I use AAS. You need to have supraphysiological levels of hormones to build a supraphysiological amount of quality muscle. You can gain soft ass looking muscle naturally but with AAS, you gain dense, grainy muscle. There is a method to my madness. I had intents of competing and until the last year or so I've been partial to the idea.

I'm not a genetic beast or anything. I grew because I was pitifully underweight. Now I use AAS because it gives you hard, full muscle bellies. You can take a 200lb natural and a 200lb drug user and the one on drugs looks better 9 times out of 10. But carrying sheaths of muscle is tough. I want to live an enjoyable life and not worry so much about eating. I comfortably eat around 3000 calories a day with about three protein shakes (because I love them and can't part) and I'm loving life. I really have nothing to hide. I could get bigger without the AAS but then I'd just be bigger. I wouldn't LOOK BETTER per se. 8)

P.S. The Hiroshima thing doesn't bother me but it's brutally off. The Japanese came to the Islands and slaughtered us, tossed our babies in the air and dropped them on their swords, fucked our women and killed everything. We don't harbor hate towards them anymore, but at least get it right lol... people call us "FLIPS" as a racial slur. Shitbrown dog eating cock sucker would also be an appropriate racial slur. Some of those bastards still eat dog. Just throwing you guys a bone. AXA is a little more creative but chaos, you suck. Put some effort into your flames, bra. :'(

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2008, 07:11:44 PM »
Oh sorry, man. I was at work so I wasn't really paying attention. Probably 18 or just before I turned 18. I got my braces during the last semester of high school, and after that I surprisingly LOST MORE WEIGHT.

I gained a shitload of weight because my body was yearning for it. I was very athletic. I ran and did all the track and field events, I just never ate... at all... I'd eat a granola bar by lunch time, a bag of chips, a pop after school while skating, a glass of milk when I got home and some dinner. I drank no more than a liter each day too. I ate and drank virtually nothing.

I don't see why people question why I use AAS. You need to have supraphysiological levels of hormones to build a supraphysiological amount of quality muscle. You can gain soft ass looking muscle naturally but with AAS, you gain dense, grainy muscle. There is a method to my madness. I had intents of competing and until the last year or so I've been partial to the idea.

I'm not a genetic beast or anything. I grew because I was pitifully underweight. Now I use AAS because it gives you hard, full muscle bellies. You can take a 200lb natural and a 200lb drug user and the one on drugs looks better 9 times out of 10. But carrying sheaths of muscle is tough. I want to live an enjoyable life and not worry so much about eating. I comfortably eat around 3000 calories a day with about three protein shakes (because I love them and can't part) and I'm loving life. I really have nothing to hide. I could get bigger without the AAS but then I'd just be bigger. I wouldn't LOOK BETTER per se. 8)

P.S. The Hiroshima thing doesn't bother me but it's brutally off. The Japanese came to the Islands and slaughtered us, tossed our babies in the air and dropped them on their swords, fucked our women and killed everything. We don't harbor hate towards them anymore, but at least get it right lol... people call us "FLIPS" as a racial slur. Shitbrown dog eating cock sucker would also be an appropriate racial slur. Some of those bastards still eat dog. Just throwing you guys a bone. AXA is a little more creative but chaos, you suck. Put some effort into your flames, bra. :'(

stfu flip

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2008, 07:26:14 PM »
Dustin seems like a good guy w/a solid build.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2008, 07:37:50 PM »
That bald headed gook destroys you, AXA, you're a skinny twink with no muscle to speak of.
THATS NOT A MEDIUM SIZED SHIRT.............

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2008, 07:50:46 PM »
Who types "Rolling Eyes"?

What is this, a screenplay? (Clicks Post)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2008, 08:01:35 PM »

???