Author Topic: Challenge to Hrdcr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3694 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Challenge to Hrdcr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: February 26, 2006, 04:33:07 PM »
on the Mark Dugdale thread on another board you claimed to incline press 495 for 5-6 reps, this is utter bullshit, come to my gym and prove it and i'll sign over my house to you, if i win and you can't do it you owe me nothing, how about it?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Challenge to Hrdcr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 04:34:50 PM »

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 04:35:15 PM »
heck for a free house i'd do it!
just push some weight!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 04:37:22 PM »
I benched 205 for 12 last monday. 

Needless to say, I was quite proud of my monster lifts.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 04:38:08 PM »
I'd do it for a ginger bread house

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 04:38:15 PM »
that's not bad lifting at all Rob.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 04:40:40 PM »
if I took the gear I could do it!
just push some weight!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2006, 04:40:57 PM »
that's not bad lifting at all Rob.

Thanks.   There was a guy on the bench next to me, benching 335 for reps. Looked like a little mini Vic Martinez.  Everyone in the gym seemed to stop to watch.  Benching 3 wheels in pretty impressive.  Any BBer who was do FIVE WHEELS for 6 reps ala HRDCOR... that's unreal.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2006, 04:47:04 PM »
I think 3 45s per side is kinda the cutoff for level 1 and level 2 benchers.   I'm not talking the guys who strap on a bench shirt and technique their way thru it.  But when you see a muscular guy go above 315, you know they're either on gear or seriously disciplined in their diet/training.

thx for the compliment!
just push some weight!

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2006, 04:55:24 PM »
Dude ------ being under informed and to quick to act usally leads to embarresment and regret , it always pays to know what you are doing before you do it !!! ( just a tip when it comes to gambling, n always remember  a gamble is just that a gamble, never a dead cert !! other wise there would be no such thing as gambling!)
If you read the post correctly I said ,I used to be abel to do it, this was when I was in full compettitive mode and on the gear , I weighed around 115kg (250lb apx), now I weigh around 96 kg and are clean, but I am still relativly strong in some lifts , I did 4 1/2 plates a side on the hammer incline the other day for 8 reps, I also did 5-1/2  plates a side on the hack squat for 6 reps the other day as well, plus I can still leg press a shit load ( always been my best lift) I did 22 plates ,2 leg work outs ago for 7 reps , never been that good at biceps though , I did rock out like 5 or 6 reps out with the 35kg dbs on saturday but there was a bit of swinging !!!(alright a lot of swinging)
I dont have to prove myself to any one , you either beleive me or you dont , I dont care really , but hey I got no reason to lie !!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2006, 04:56:54 PM »
Dude ------ being under informed and to quick to act usally leads to embarresment and regret , it always pays to know what you are doing before you do it !!! ( just a tip when it comes to gambling, n always remember  a gamble is just that a gamble, never a dead cert !! other wise there would be no such thing as gambling!)
If you read the post correctly I said ,I used to be abel to do it, this was when I was in full compettitive mode and on the gear , I weighed around 115kg (250lb apx), now I weigh around 96 kg and are clean, but I am still relativly strong in some lifts , I did 4 1/2 plates a side on the hammer incline the other day for 8 reps, I also did 5-1/2  plates a side on the hack squat for 6 reps the other day as well, plus I can still leg press a shit load ( always been my best lift) I did 22 plates ,2 leg work outs ago for 7 reps , never been that good at biceps though , I did rock out like 5 or 6 reps out with the 35kg dbs on saturday but there was a bit of swinging !!!(alright a lot of swinging)
I dont have to prove myself to any one , you either beleive me or you dont , I dont care really , but hey I got no reason to lie !!
so you're telling me that you barbell inclined 495 for 5-6 full range reps?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2006, 05:09:23 PM »
Yepp I could ,I have many a training partner to verify it, actualy I am stronger in the incline posistion than what I am in the prone bench posistion, the best I did there was about 5 1/2 plates for like 3-4 reps , my triceps would always fail first in the flat posistion , although it felt I had more left in my chest , it was frustrating , the best squats I did was 7 plates aside ( with knee wraps and belt) for 5-6 reps but I havnt squated for years , squated with lee a few times but that is it !!, got up to 4 plates aside with lee after not having done them for years in like 2 work outs , was impressed with that !!!, but shit I was sore !!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2006, 05:16:09 PM »
so basically you're saying that you inclined more weight than Coleman can, cool, good job. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2006, 05:17:06 PM »
Sarcasm midgets are renowed for their strengh so i am not that surprised!
just push some weight!

body88

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2006, 05:18:12 PM »
225 for 12 on the flatbench baby

raaaaaaaaaarrrr

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2006, 05:30:43 PM »
so basically you're saying that you inclined more weight than Coleman can, cool, good job.

I wouldnt know that, I have no idea what Ronnie has done , but I am DAMM SURE on a over all basis Ronnie would be way stronger than me (me at my best) shit there is no way I could lunge or row some of the weights he does , but I could routinly hold my own with most when I was full on, and like all of us I excelled in some movements better than others, i could always squat and pres well with my legs and I could always do good weights on my chest in the incline posisition !!!

I was never that good in the back lifts except the deadlift but any rowing movement I was a bit pussy at and I could never preacher curl jack shit, that always had me stumped !!!

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2006, 05:49:42 PM »
I wouldnt know that, I have no idea what Ronnie has done , but I am DAMM SURE on a over all basis Ronnie would be way stronger than me (me at my best) shit there is no way I could lunge or row some of the weights he does , but I could routinly hold my own with most when I was full on, and like all of us I excelled in some movements better than others, i could always squat and pres well with my legs and I could always do good weights on my chest in the incline posisition !!!
I was never that good in the back lifts except the deadlift but any rowing movement I was a bit pussy at and I could never preacher curl jack shit, that always had me stumped !!!

I think your memory is flawed.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2006, 06:08:54 PM »
Can someone post a pic of Hrdcor ?

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2006, 06:12:38 PM »
Sure

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2006, 06:25:32 PM »
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2006, 06:31:02 PM »
Thanks , it was taken after the NZ Grand Prix when I went to go leave and the car had a flat tyre !!! ;D

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2006, 06:34:24 PM »
COOL BRO, IT REMINDS ME OF A STAMP I USED TO HAVE.  DO YOU STILL WRITE FOR MUSCLEMAG?
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2006, 06:44:40 PM »
Yeah , but I havent put much in latly , been quite busy but I am about to do a run of stuff for them , it will be the usual taking the piss and looking at the lighter side of our crazy sport, its funny I actualy wrote 2 serious pieces for them on the Olympia and Womens bodybuilding and they didnt publish it ,but any thing I write that is a bit crazy and on the lighter side they love, I get some of the biggest responces than all of the contributors they have , the piece I wrote on Natural Body Building created the largest responce they have had to any article ,

Actualy I better get my arse into gear as they just gave me a pay rise !!

Thats good to know I have at least one guy who has read me !! Thanks man

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2008, 07:17:33 AM »
on the Mark Dugdale thread on another board you claimed to incline press 495 for 5-6 reps, this is utter bullshit, come to my gym and prove it and i'll sign over my house to you, if i win and you can't do it you owe me nothing, how about it?
See he doesnt live in a trailer you fools hahahah the great sarcasm owning these guys hahahaha
L