Author Topic: Frank McGrath has a nice fucking wife  (Read 35854 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Frank McGrath has a nice fucking wife
« Reply #125 on: October 06, 2018, 01:19:20 AM »
Newp, these are the best forearms in bodybuilding.

hey retardo that pic is obvious photoshop

Kwon3

« Reply #126 on: October 06, 2018, 03:18:56 AM »
hey retardo that pic is obvious photoshop
hey retardo the upper arms are chopped, the forearms aren't, just compared it to any normal photo of him doing preacher curls
the other photo's unedited too
if you're going to try to sound intelligent, at least do your homework
moron

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #127 on: October 06, 2018, 03:25:47 AM »
hey retardo the upper arms are chopped, the forearms aren't, just compared it to any normal photo of him doing preacher curls
the other photo's unedited too
if you're going to try to sound intelligent, at least do your homework
moron

both lower arms and upper arms are shopped

no doubt Phil has some of the most impressive forearms but you seem like a moron for posting such obvious shops.

Kwon3

« Reply #128 on: October 06, 2018, 03:33:50 AM »
both lower arms and upper arms are shopped

no doubt Phil has some of the most impressive forearms but you seem like a moron for posting such obvious shops.

No, they're not. It's his delts and arms.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #129 on: October 06, 2018, 06:35:09 AM »
No, they're not. It's his delts and arms.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

i

I’ll give Heath the top of forearm but McGrath has the belly of forearm over Heath and overall would much rather have McGrath’s forearms.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #130 on: October 06, 2018, 11:51:32 AM »
This whole industry is built on massive insecurity, almost everyone is delusional, fucked in the head mentally, like Hollywood but without any money, only drug dealers, and schmoes

Hitting the nail on the head.

Kwon3

« Reply #131 on: October 06, 2018, 11:53:26 AM »
i

I’ll give Heath the top of forearm but McGrath has the belly of forearm over Heath and overall would much rather have McGrath’s forearms.
Neither man has bigger arms than you or me. It's all fake, make-believe, fairy dust, fugazy, it hasn't landed, it's not fucking real, it's not on the element chart, Bobby.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #132 on: October 06, 2018, 04:03:41 PM »
i

Heath’s forearms have forearms. He literally has Mike Matarazzo’s calves on his forearms.

Kwon3

« Reply #133 on: October 06, 2018, 04:06:47 PM »
Heath’s forearms have forearms. He literally has Mike Matarazzo’s calves on his forearms.
I really don't like the guy but his forearms make Ronnie's look average. No one has a brachioradialis that big. The lower part of his arm is plenty big, perhaps not quite as wide as McGrath's at his peak, but Frank is way past the time of the photos posted in this thread. He's lost mass because he's gotten old and doesn't really compete much anymore. Heath just did the Olympia and is going back next year, ergo, he has the biggest forearms of any ACTIVE bodybuilder currently competing.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #134 on: October 06, 2018, 04:10:39 PM »
I really don't like the guy but his forearms make Ronnie's look average. No one has a brachioradialis that big. The lower part of his arm is plenty big, perhaps not quite as wide as McGrath's at his peak, but Frank is way past the time of the photos posted in this thread. He's lost mass because he's gotten old and doesn't really compete much anymore. Heath just did the Olympia and is going back next year, ergo, he has the biggest forearms of any ACTIVE bodybuilder currently competing.
McGrath went downhill as soon as he tore his tricep. Even though, he did have one good showing. He is just known for his Animalpak vids. He is dead to us now :'(

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #135 on: October 10, 2018, 12:00:59 PM »
She's a butterjaw.  But that makes her a good match for Frank so they're perfect together.

T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #137 on: October 10, 2018, 05:54:40 PM »

Even when Phil was a natural in his college days his arms stood out, they were and always have been better than 95 percent population, gym rat included

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2018, 03:10:21 PM »
Even when Phil was a natural in his college days his arms stood out, they were and always have been better than 95 percent population, gym rat included

I think it is probably an overestimation that one in 20 gym rats have arms as good or better than Heath.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2018, 04:09:20 PM »
I've heard the term "rat face". She looks better without the face mask.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #140 on: October 14, 2018, 12:32:58 AM »
I think it is probably an overestimation that one in 20 gym rats have arms as good or better than Heath.

Well, on a bbing stage Phil ranks as one of the best complete arms of all time

I doubt the population have complete arms like Phil, as in forearms, triceps, biceps and overall shape and size. He might be narrow and have weaknesses but his arms are def one of the best, look at his college days compared to his peers and others

Been at the gym for over 20 years and worked out beginning with golds Venice and powerhouse chatsworth to metro flex, and destination Dallas, 24 hr fitness in between. Seen tons of naturals, gym rats over the years. Have yet to see guys like Phil in terms of arms that are reg joes

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #141 on: October 14, 2018, 12:41:11 AM »
She's a butterjaw.  But that makes her a good match for Frank so they're perfect together.