Author Topic: Why dont the womens mods do their job and get the section moving?  (Read 5071 times)

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
It's dead and the mods don't post. For freak sakes start some threads down there. My woman wants to join but wahts the point?

You have 2 IFBB pros for crying out loud. Rip it up is a mod on every fucking site and posts all the time at www.razorripped.com and schome country but she cant even take care of this site...her home site...the ones that gave her initial exposure? COMON.

Clean outa ll the female mods and get insome new ones that actually start topics and get conversations going!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Why dont the womens mods do their job and get the section moving?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 12:48:31 PM »

You know how sheep are.

People have been told that women aren't welcome or aren't treated nicely at GetBig, so most choose to avoid GB.

They're missing out.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 12:49:17 PM »
shut up

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 01:00:12 PM »
They are not allowed to do anything because they are women.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 01:02:28 PM »

the question is why are they on the internet and not in the kitchen?
b

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 01:03:43 PM »
good point no one.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 01:04:31 PM »
the question is why are they on the internet and not in the kitchen?

Probably a mistake in the factory, their chain is too long. We should contact their husbands to tell them what's wrong.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2008, 01:05:16 PM »
most women I know aren't capable of posting and not fucking up dinner.
$

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2008, 01:07:11 PM »
Last I checked you dont have to be a mod to create threads
Z

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2008, 01:07:40 PM »
Bluto for mod of the women's board.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2008, 01:08:30 PM »
Last I checked you dont have to be a mod to create threads

VIRTUAL CUP CHECK!

Down on the Z Board we don't wait for bullshit from above. We are what's going on when it comes to beefy messageboard threads and all the breaking gossip!
$

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2008, 01:11:16 PM »
b

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2008, 01:11:49 PM »
It's dead and the mods don't post. For freak sakes start some threads down there. My woman wants to join but wahts the point?

You have 2 IFBB pros for crying out loud. Rip it up is a mod on every fucking site and posts all the time at www.razorripped.com and schome country but she cant even take care of this site...her home site...the ones that gave her initial exposure? COMON.

Clean outa ll the female mods and get insome new ones that actually start topics and get conversations going!
All you do is Phuckin complain...You complain about Romano over on MD,now you're complaining about getbig,while you're on getbig..?  Start up your own site..Now.....GTFOH!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2008, 01:13:32 PM »
VIRTUAL CUP CHECK!

Down on the Z Board we don't wait for bullshit from above. We are what's going on when it comes to beefy messageboard threads and all the breaking gossip!

The Z board is the reason most getbiggers are even alive today
Z

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2008, 01:14:05 PM »
The Z board is the reason most getbiggers are even alive today

+1
$

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2008, 02:18:06 PM »

stupid bitch needs to get in the kitchen and not worry about getbig, do you cry to the gym manager that the weights are to heavy because you need to work out with you're girl as well
p

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2008, 04:11:29 PM »
All you do is Phuckin complain...You complain about Romano over on MD,now you're complaining about getbig,while you're on getbig..?  Start up your own site..Now.....GTFOH!

OH hi slug I complain yes and I will continue thank you for your interest.

Your mod Lori only brags about siouxcounty all the time even on the lsoer www.razorripped.com all she does is reference hsi website over and over for christ sakes fire her and get a real mod.

My girl doesn't want to go tos iouxcoutnry because he continually pmd her asking her to come over and she got sick of it. Md women sucks for crying out loud temper tantrum tammy patnode is there ready to blow up. And John Romanos pig as well. WE will never go back to www.razorripped.com because he ripped us off.

There are no more womens boards to go so lets get this womens section moving.

I volunteer to moderate it I will get it moving!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2008, 05:38:13 PM »
a msg goes out to all women on the getbig board:

just because there's a woman board doesnt mean you have to post there!

you are more than welcome to post on the z board !
Z

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2008, 06:23:49 PM »
I am glad there is a complaint section.

You should have rules for the lady mods like they ahve to start one new thread every second day or have to at least come to the board once  a day for 5 minutes. That is how you build it up.

Take your mod Lori....she always spams Jason Langdons sioux coutnry website all over razorripped.com and he loses women because of that. Tell her to start spamming getbig and get the ladies section built up.

I like this board and my girlfriend does too and you could get her to post if other women chatted as well.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2008, 07:11:38 PM »

You want to talk to your woman online? On this site? Why not call her or text her? We already have The Arvillas using Rons bandwidth to communicate every day, not sure we need another couple like that on here. As much as I hate Schmoecountry, I think that site is a better place for you and her to hang out at. And yes, "Lori" sucks as a mod, but she is cool and is a good bodybuilder.
E

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2008, 09:18:07 PM »
OH hi slug I complain yes and I will continue thank you for your interest.

Your mod Lori only brags about siouxcounty all the time even on the lsoer www.razorripped.com all she does is reference hsi website over and over for christ sakes fire her and get a real mod.

My girl doesn't want to go tos iouxcoutnry because he continually pmd her asking her to come over and she got sick of it. Md women sucks for crying out loud temper tantrum tammy patnode is there ready to blow up. And John Romanos pig as well. WE will never go back to www.razorripped.com because he ripped us off.

There are no more womens boards to go so lets get this womens section moving.

I volunteer to moderate it I will get it moving!!!
Hey Boobyhasbeenhad... Isn't that a better name ? I mean since you've gotten beat out of money?? HAHA!  Epic hypocrisy,huh? You complain about women complaining? I believe there's some homo board you and your partner can troll through.. Why not search til you find a site to your satisfaction? If you choose not to ? Shut the Phuck up you whiney little Phaggot..

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2008, 10:14:59 PM »
most women I know aren't capable of posting and not fucking up dinner.

very true! I'm not. :D

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2008, 10:32:42 PM »
You want to talk to your woman online? On this site? Why not call her or text her? We already have The Arvillas using Rons bandwidth to communicate every day, not sure we need another couple like that on here. As much as I hate Schmoecountry, I think that site is a better place for you and her to hang out at. And yes, "Lori" sucks as a mod, but she is cool and is a good bodybuilder.

Haha I don't want to talk to my girlfiend on line but she wants other ladies toc hat with silly. I am not silly like the arvillas that way.

I dont care if lori is cool and good bodybuilders she flaunts her pics on all sites especially razorripped. she nees to do her job and moderate...part of that is too participate in the board. she is just here to put pics up and gain more admirers it is obvious she doesn't care about big. She bad mouths it on sioux country which is crap.

I know outside of gossip and opinions i must be polite and nice and i will participate in the womens section and maybe get it going  more.

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2008, 10:35:08 PM »
Hey Boobyhasbeenhad... Isn't that a better name ? I mean since you've gotten beat out of money?? HAHA!  Epic hypocrisy,huh? You complain about women complaining? I believe there's some homo board you and your partner can troll through.. Why not search til you find a site to your satisfaction? If you choose not to ? Shut the Phuck up you whiney little Phaggot..

Yes razorripped ripped me off the scum artist but booby is not a better name because his name is bobby.

You should participate in ladies section and help it out because you seem lady like.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2008, 02:23:03 AM »
Haha I don't want to talk to my girlfiend on line but she wants other ladies toc hat with silly. I am not silly like the arvillas that way.

I dont care if lori is cool and good bodybuilders she flaunts her pics on all sites especially razorripped. she nees to do her job and moderate...part of that is too participate in the board. she is just here to put pics up and gain more admirers it is obvious she doesn't care about big. She bad mouths it on sioux country which is crap.

I know outside of gossip and opinions i must be polite and nice and i will participate in the womens section and maybe get it going  more.

What do you mean badmouths Getbig? How about you gives us a few examples.
E