Author Topic: MAJOR Steroid Bust - Houston, Texas  (Read 15364 times)

Millard Baker

• Getbig II
Re: MAJOR Steroid Bust - Houston, Texas
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2009, 08:20:08 PM »
This is NOT Jay Moore. Jay Moore was NOT arrested.

I was sent an unedited video of footage of the steroid bust in Texas saying that Jay was involved.

I looked at it MISTAKENLY believed it was Jay and posted something on twitter to this effect. This was WRONG. I apologize for contributing to this rumor in anyway.

http://www.khou.com/video/index.html?nvid=365668&shu=1

Again, this is NOT Jay Moore. He was NOT involved

SteroidEducation.com

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2009, 08:32:21 PM »
This is NOT Jay Moore. Jay Moore was NOT arrested.

I was sent an unedited video of footage of the steroid bust in Texas saying that Jay was involved.

I looked at it MISTAKENLY believed it was Jay and posted something on twitter to this effect. This was WRONG. I apologize for contributing to this rumor in anyway.

http://www.khou.com/video/index.html?nvid=365668&shu=1

Again, this is NOT Jay Moore. He was NOT involved

You do good work, Millard. Wish you posted more on this board but I know you are so busy with yours.

Millard Baker

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2009, 08:37:07 PM »
You do good work, Millard. Wish you posted more on this board but I know you are so busy with yours.

Thanks - especially in light of mistake with the video look-a-like.

I deserve any shit I get for the mistake. I've apologize to Jay for contributing to rumor and hope this puts a definite end to it.

SteroidEducation.com

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2009, 08:39:31 PM »
I feel so much safer...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2009, 08:44:36 PM »

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2009, 08:47:44 PM »
http://www.txcn.com/sharedcontent/dws/txcn/houston/stories/khou090527_tnt_steroid-busts.2073ffc2.html

If convicted on all counts, he [Charles Brook Faulkenhagen] faces up to 900 years in prison.

::)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
TEAM Nasser

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2009, 11:06:25 PM »
lol that's a long time  ;D

It's a good thing they are putting these dangerous steroid dealers behind bars!  :-X
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2009, 12:05:04 AM »
It's a good thing they are putting these dangerous steroid dealers behind bars!  :-X

he pissed off the wrong people most likely.

TEAM Nasser

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2009, 12:56:30 AM »
I can sleep safe now knowing that these criminals will roten to hell. ::)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2009, 03:13:00 AM »
Had it not been for the ecstacy and other opiates and shit, this bust might not have happened.
Most are all show no go!

Millard Baker

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2009, 07:27:03 AM »
Had it not been for the ecstacy and other opiates and shit, this bust might not have happened.

Steroids were all they wanted to talk about at the press conference. They kept saying steroids were the primary thrust of the investigation and basically that everything else was secondary to steroids. Sheriff suggested that steroids cause problems and pain that led people to taking other drugs found in the bust.

But looking at the lineup of people arrested, it doesn't look like most of them were into weight lifting as they allege.
SteroidEducation.com

pcp316

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Huge steroid bust in Houston
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2009, 03:33:25 PM »
Sheriff said it was the largest narcotics bust in Fort Bend county.......sooo steroids are narcotics now...hmmmm don't know what to say about that.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6443340.html

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2009, 05:13:28 PM »
None of these people look like they even work out...

http://www.khou.com/perl/common/slideshow/sspop.pl?recid=16558&nextimage=0

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2009, 01:03:07 PM »

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou090528_mp_falkenhagen-central-player-steriods.27f901b5.html

FORT BEND COUNTY -- Charles Brock Falkenhagen is considered to be a central player in the steroids and Human Growth Hormone or HGH that came through Fort Bend and Harris County, according to authorities.

A recently unsealed indictment revealed more about the accusations against the Sugar Land business owner. 

Prosecutors claim he was using his business, Fitness Consultants, as a front to smuggle HGH into the U.S. from a company in China, and that he sold HGH, steroids and hydrocodone through phone calls, text messages and e-mail.  The indictment also accuses Falkenhagen of laundering money and wiring tens of thousands of dollars to a bank account in China with the intent of smuggling HGH back into the U.S.   

In total, there are 46 counts against Falkenhagen from smuggling to laundering to possession of illegal drugs.

On Wednesday, Fort Bend County authorities arrested more than 60 people allegedly involved with illegal bodybuilding drugs.  Many were fitness trainers and body builders from gyms. 

They have got friends on speed dial. When they need a certain product, they know who to call," said Ford Bend County Sheriff Milton Wright.

Charges range from selling, to manufacturing, to using steroids and Human growth hormone.