Author Topic: Posing inside my Grandfather's house..  (Read 4606 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Posing inside my Grandfather's house..
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2013, 02:55:06 PM »
Flexing biceps is being american hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I didn't know Americans only had biceps. Cool story!

lol btw looking sharp bro.

no but it is pretty silly when a grown ass man goes to a public tourist attraction and has his wife start snapping shots if him hitting poses right in the middle of it. this guy must really think he's the town muscleman or something

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2013, 02:57:26 PM »
He prolly thinks he s the arnold s. of the third world.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2013, 07:38:36 PM »
thx for the good comments guys 8)

as for the assholes,.. the 2 cities i visited are about 700 kilometers and 1000 kilometers away from where i live in cairo and i had only visited them one time before this time 23 years ago with my parents when i was 10.. many westerns visit these cities more than most of the egyptians..

i am sure all the haters in this thread have never left their countries and lack the least amount of knowledge that they didnt realize it was an ancient temple when i posted the first pic... some really believed it was my grandfather's house hahahha..

out of about 500 pics i took their with my family and friends there are about only 10 pics of me alone and only one of these 10 of me hitting a pose.. so gronk sees it silly for a grown up man to take a pic like this but it's ok for him at nearly 50 to take a video in his kitchen hitting poses to post on the internet  :-\ ::)..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2013, 07:47:59 PM »
thx for the good comments guys 8)

as for the assholes,.. the 2 cities i visited are about 700 kilometers and 1000 kilometers away from where i live in cairo and i had only visited them one time before this time 23 years ago with my parents when i was 10.. many westerns visit these cities more than most of the egyptians..

i am sure all the haters in this thread have never left their countries and lack the least amount of knowledge that they didnt realize it was an ancient temple when i posted the first pic... some really believed it was my grandfather's house hahahha..

out of about 500 pics i took their with my family and friends there are about only 10 pics of me alone and only one of these 10 of me hitting a pose.. so gronk sees it silly for a grown up man to take a pic like this but it's ok for him at nearly 50 to take a video in his kitchen hitting poses to post on the internet  :-\ ::)..

Yes.  a couple of things.  i did it once, I'll be the first person to admit it was stupid, and quite frankly i regret it.  I'm not losing sleep but if i had it to do over again, i wouldn't.

second...i did it in the privacy of my home, by myself. i wasn't in a restaurant, or a public place hitting shots while my girls snaps pics like I'm Hercules.

I know that i've been a million places taking pics with my girl, and the thought of hitting a FDB never crossed my mind, but hey man, do what you want, to each their own

like i said i just think it's silly, you're not public enemy number one.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2013, 07:54:29 PM »
the wizard of strength looking great as always!

train hard always my friend
and Team Nasserite

inshallah

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2013, 08:26:27 PM »

Yes.  a couple of things.  i did it once, I'll be the first person to admit it was stupid, and quite frankly i regret it.  I'm not losing sleep but if i had it to do over again, i wouldn't.

second...i did it in the privacy of my home, by myself. i wasn't in a restaurant, or a public place hitting shots while my girls snaps pics like I'm Hercules.

I know that i've been a million places taking pics with my girl, and the thought of hitting a FDB never crossed my mind, but hey man, do what you want, to each their own

like i said i just think it's silly, you're not public enemy number one.

yes gronk you must regret it,.. it was very silly.. you looked like an old mad shameless man.. imagine if someone sends this silly video to your daughter??  :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2013, 08:28:15 PM »
the wizard of strength looking great as always!

train hard always my friend
and Team Nasserite

inshallah

thx bro. 8)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2013, 08:32:32 PM »
U should honor your grandpa by walking in and having them seal it off

I was literally drinking hot tea and just spit it out it all over my desk laughing! fuck!!! lol

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2013, 08:40:06 PM »
this is the actual house of my grandfather..

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2013, 08:40:37 PM »

Egypt is one fascinating place.
As a kid I always wanted to see the pyramids  :)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2013, 08:42:15 PM »
this is the actual house of my grandfather..

Sherief, That looks very familiar - I swear I've passed this place before!  Where is it?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2013, 08:45:03 PM »
and here is my grandfather's brother in front of the house in his car.. this pic. was taken in the 40s or may be the 30s and some assholes here think egyptians still live in the desert and use camels :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2013, 08:45:38 PM »
Sherief, That looks very familiar - I swear I've passed this place before!  Where is it?

menya city,.. have you been there?..

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2013, 08:46:47 PM »
and here is my grandfather's brother in front of the house in his car.. this pic. was taken in the 40s or may be the 30s and some assholes here think egyptians still live in the desert and use camels :-X

Nice one Sheriff Salami

Very nice house

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2013, 08:50:25 PM »
menya city,.. have you been there?..

No - must have it confused with another place in Cairo!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2013, 08:52:23 PM »
Egypt is one fascinating place.
As a kid I always wanted to see the pyramids  :)

man believe me you wont regret it if you come.. and better than the pyramids you can take a trip from aswan to luxor on a ship as i did.. the ship was taking us from one temple to the other and beside the greatness of these temples and tombs sailing on the river nile on a cruse was just amazing..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2013, 08:59:38 PM »
yes gronk you must regret it,.. it was very silly.. you looked like an old mad shameless man.. imagine if someone sends this silly video to your daughter??  :-X

apparently, you have dropped a few pounds and your true colors are showing ,  you think you look better than me again...LOLOLOL. how soon you forget the four hundred times you were brutally owned for thinking that you delusional little man  ;)

and don't mention my daughter

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2013, 09:02:20 PM »
Believe it or not, One of the most interesting tourist spots I've ever visited in Egypt is an old bunker in the Marsa Matrooh area that belonged to Hilter's top General Erwin Rommel.  The place is very well taken care of and a lot of his belongings are in great condition, a lot of the antiques restored, his documents preserved, so much history lies in just a few rooms  under the ground, crazy!  They call it the Rommel Museum (Not to be confused with the one in Germany)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2013, 09:11:16 PM »
apparently, you have dropped a few pounds and your true colors are showing ,  you think you look better than me again...LOLOLOL. how soon you forget the four hundred times you were brutally owned for thinking that you delusional little man  ;)

sorry i dont compare myself to those who are full of drugs..

and i have proved you wrong because you said many times before that my waist bones became wide because i became old.. after doing some cardio my abs have appeared again and my waist has become small as its nature..

i didnt mention your daughter in a bad way,.. i was just warning you as a friend that your silly acts may ruin her life one day.. imagine if on the day of her wedding someone sends her your droopy tits shot when you were fat and in front of her husband telling her your late father posted this on the net 20 years ago when he was 50..

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2013, 09:17:42 PM »

Groink
we thought you
would log off
and sober up
after recent events
you are as arrogant
and concieted as ever
will be your
downfall old man

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2013, 09:20:37 PM »
sorry i dont compare myself to those who are full of drugs..

and i have proved you wrong because you said many times before that my waist bones became wide because i became old.. after doing some cardio my abs have appeared again and my waist has become small as its nature..

i didnt mention your daughter in a bad way,.. i was just warning you as a friend that your silly acts may ruin her life one day.. imagine if on the day of her wedding someone sends her your droopy tits shot when you were fat and in front of her husband telling her your late father posted this on the net 20 years ago when he was 50..

says the fucking idiot who's posted 20 videos online, and pictures of himself as fat shit.  I have nothing to be embarassed about, unlike you...i look impressive  ;)

and stop posting scenarios that involve my daughter's life, or i will start getting creative with your son's life  ;)...you have been warned, don't mention her again you little fuck.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2013, 09:24:41 PM »
my new car :D

My iPad has a scratch and sniff app.
This one smells like dirty animal and Drakkar.

The owner must've been pissed after you climbed on the camel since they had just finished giving it a cologne bath.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2013, 09:25:35 PM »
says the fucking idiot who's posted 20 videos online, and pictures of himself as fat shit.  I have nothing to be embarassed about, unlike you...i look impressive  ;)

and stop posting scenarios that involve my daughter's life, or i will start getting creative with your son's life  ;)...you have been warned, don't mention her again you little fuck.

hahhahaha so you feel comfortable to always say shit about me and when i return some shit back you become sensitive..

fuck you and your warning you dont tell me what to say..

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2013, 09:27:53 PM »
Khufu

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2013, 09:29:15 PM »
hahhahaha so you feel comfortable to always say shit about me and when i return some shit back you become sensitive..

fuck you and your warning you dont tell me what to say..

no, you are being a little fuck and being slick talking about my kid. i say you look stupid posing in public, and then also post saying "to each their own and it's really no biggie"....you bring up my child...you fucking little shit. I'm the one being sensitive  ::)