Author Topic: Musclemissions vs. True Adonis re Titus  (Read 31342 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Musclemissions vs. True Adonis re Titus
« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2006, 02:10:11 PM »
Here's what's up.  The Muscle Missions guy is willing to overlook the fact that Craig Titus may have killed someone for pissing Craig off if Craig can give him more dirt on the sport that will help him further his own fucked up agenda.  The Muscle Missions guy wants to see bodybuilding destroyed from what he claims to be moral grounds, when I think it's all too apparent that his hatred for the sport is driven by some unjustifiable inadequacy on his part or perhaps some irrational fear that he succumbed to over the course of his own bodybuilding career.  Oh the irony.  Adonis still hasn't figured out what his agenda is here, either.  In the meantime, perhaps these forces will work to cancel each other out.

"Yes we hate bodybuilding so much that we will live our lives to see it destroyed."

Whatever.  IMO, the weak seek to kill what they love.

Adonis idolizes Hitler yet sees Craig Titus as someone we should all burn at the stake.        

There you go AGAIN SPOUTING OFF LIES, trying to put shit in my mouth that I never said.

I never said I idolized Hitler.  I think he had some fantastic Ideas regarding Medicine,Technology.  I think he did more harm than good on a human scale, but for technology and Science he furthered the development at a VERY fast rate.  The Atomic Bomb made my America was in direct response.  It TOOK  A HITLER to ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE at an unyielding degree.

We would not be where we are today in that respect had it not been for Hitler and the effects of Hitler.

Interesting actually.

I don`t idolize anyone.  Instead I admire.  You can find lots of things to admire in anyone.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2006, 02:10:45 PM »
I don`t have an agenda.  I call it how I see it.  I am allowed to raise questions this manner and am operating well within my legal rights to do so.  Bodybuilding is more often than not, nothing but ILLEGAL in its entirety and I don`t have to do anything for it to simply destroy itself.  It is doing that on its own obviously.  

But that is not my goal.  I am simply bringing light to the shadows of lies.  I am discarding the myths and breaking the falsehoods down and throwing them to the wayside.  So far so good.
What are you going to do when they come and take your parents house away and you Hyundai with a Ferrari kit and awarded to Titus fund? ;D ;D

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2006, 02:11:56 PM »
Adonis  don't  worry man ,my uncle got away w/murder ,he had an extreme case of delusion ,if they go back and read all your posts  from the past ,you fit right in . ;D

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2006, 02:12:12 PM »
I never said I idolized Hitler.  I think he had some fantastic Ideas regarding Medicine,Technology.  I think he did more harm than good on a human scale, but for technology and Science he furthered the development at a VERY fast rate.  The Atomic Bomb made my America was in direct response.  It TOOK  A HITLER to ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE at an unyielding degree.

We would not be where we are today in that respect had it not been for Hitler and the effects of Hitler.

I don`t idolize anyone.  Instead I admire.  You can find lots of things to admire in anyone.

You just better hope your trial judge ain't a Jew.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2006, 02:13:59 PM »
If he doesn't view Hitler in a more flattering light than Titus, my apologies. 

I was just wondering about his Hitler interest, nothing else.

What do you know about it?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2006, 02:15:32 PM »
I admire at least one thing I've found in watching both Titus and Hitler, and that was a very incredible exercising of their will to power.  The amount of influence they were able to gain over others...devoid of moral merit whatsoever.  Let's leave morality out of this.  It is the will to power that any true actualization of human capabilities will ultimately depend upon.  THIS is the human race, and I've no doubt that the individual with the most justified morality will win in the end so there's no fear over here.  The rest of you trying to kill shit will simply kill yourselves. 

YOU CAN LEARN ALOT FROM A DUMMY.    

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2006, 02:17:09 PM »
There you go AGAIN SPOUTING OFF LIES, trying to put shit in my mouth that I never said.

I never said I idolized Hitler.  I think he had some fantastic Ideas regarding Medicine,Technology.  I think he did more harm than good on a human scale, but for technology and Science he furthered the development at a VERY fast rate.  The Atomic Bomb made my America was in direct response.  It TOOK  A HITLER to ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE at an unyielding degree.

Interesting actually.

I don`t idolize anyone.  Instead I admire.  You can find lots of things to admire in anyone.

Interesting.

What ideas regarding Medicine did Hitler have that you think are fantastic?

YIP
Zack

As empty as paradise

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2006, 02:23:21 PM »
I was just wondering about his Hitler interest, nothing else.

What do you know about it?

YIP
Zack

Let's just say that I know Adonis must surely consider Hitler (at the very least) "an influence."  Hitler was one of Arnold's more notable influences as well.  I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it.  There's just alot of insecurity veiled under the guise of what I see as false morality upheld on these boards and it pisses me off.  I see strong people otherwise and the hypocrisy disappoints me.  I know us all capable of so much more.     

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2006, 02:24:11 PM »
Interesting.

YIP
Zack

http://www.adl.org/Braun/dim_14_1_nazi_med.asp

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2006, 02:31:21 PM »
True Adonis, as someone who has been involved in a defamation lawsuit, I strongly suggest that you contact the "injured party" and try to make amends. 

If he IS a Christian, a sincere apology from you should definitely work in your favor.

Feel free to PM me.
R

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2006, 02:32:16 PM »
http://www.adl.org/Braun/dim_14_1_nazi_med.asp

Nice link, gives a look into the Nazi medicine policies, and the anti-tobacco ideals of Hitler.

Still I'm wondering about the Medicine though...

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2006, 02:34:22 PM »
I admire at least one thing I've found in watching both Titus and Hitler, and that was a very incredible exercising of their will to power.  The amount of influence they were able to gain over others...devoid of moral merit whatsoever.  Let's leave morality out of this.  It is the will to power that any true actualization of human capabilities will ultimately depend upon.  THIS is the human race, and I've no doubt that the individual with the most justified morality will win in the end so there's no fear over here.  The rest of you trying to kill shit will simply kill yourselves. 

YOU CAN LEARN ALOT FROM A DUMMY.    
This is a brilliant observation, Mcfarland. Those who have the most "rules" (religion, morals, etc.) will have a FAR more difficult time of gaining power in this world than those who do not. There are no "stop signs" on their road to power.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 23, 2006, 02:35:24 PM »
Interesting.

YIP
Zack

There are tons more articles to be found on these subjects and HIGHLY interesting.  The Germans were so far advanced in nearly all areas of technology.

They were flying ME 262 Jets and launching V-2 Rockets, when Americans and the rest of the world were still flying with propellers.

America had no idea about a system of highways or how to build them. Germany had the Autobahn commissioned Personally by Hitler.

VolksWagen"Car of the People", the Beetle, was designed by Hitler himself with Ferdinan Porsche.  Hitler scrawled the idea on a napkin and envisioned the entire German people being able to own a well built car that would be as solid as the steel it was built on.

There are many interesting things in the Thrid Reich.  I find it Very Fascinating and a direct link to it all is fascinating as well.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #113 on: October 23, 2006, 02:36:18 PM »
This is a brilliant observation, Mcfarland. Those who have the most "rules" (religion, morals, etc.) will have a FAR more difficult time of gaining power in this world than those who do not. There are no "stop signs" on their road to power.

One problem with this is the number of people that have no "stop signs" in their lives often end up on the wrong end of the law. I understand making your own way as it is, but Hitler is hardly a shining example and perhaps someone else should be used.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: October 23, 2006, 02:37:00 PM »
There are tons more articles to be found on these subjects and HIGHLY interesting.  The Germans were so far advanced in nearly all areas of technology.

They were flying ME 262 Jets and launching V-2 Rockets, when Americans and the rest of the world were still flying with propellers.

America had no idea about a system of highways or how to build them. Germany had the Autobahn commissioned Personally by Hitler.

VolksWagen"Car of the People", the Beetle, was designed by Hitler himself with Ferdinan Porsche.  Hitler scrawled the idea on a napkin and envisioned the entire German people being able to own a well built car that would be as solid as the steel it was built on.

There are many interesting things in the Thrid Reich.  I find it Very Fascinating and a direct link to it all is fascinating as well.

He asked for medicine, not engineering. Maybe some Mengele quotes will help you you jackass.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 23, 2006, 02:43:48 PM »
He asked for medicine, not engineering. Maybe some Mengele quotes will help you you jackass.

CRAIG R. WHITNEY,
Published: January 16, 1993
The president-elect of the World Medical Association has acknowledged that he was a member of the Nazi SS before World War II.

But Dr. Hans Joachim Sewering, 76 years old, a leading figure in German medicine for many years, rejected accusations by opponents to his nomination that as a young physician during the war he had sent a 14-year-old tuberculosis victim to death as part of a Nazi euthanasia program.

"I was 17 in 1933 when I had to join the SS," Dr. Sewering said in a telephone interview on Thursday from his home in Dachau, site of a Nazi concentration camp. "But later I joined the armed forces and was no longer active in the SS except in its cavalry branch, the only part of the organization not accused of war crimes."

Prof. Michael M. Kochen of the University of Gottingen and doctors from the United States, Canada, and Israel have been campaigning against Dr. Sewering becoming president of the international organization next October. The American Medical Association is a member of the group.

Dr. Sewering's opponents say that his former membership in the Nazi Party makes him unsuitable for the international post.

The charges against Dr. Sewering were first made by Der Spiegel magazine in 1978. It reported then that as a doctor at Schonbrunn tuberculosis hospital in 1943, Dr. Sewering had sent at least one patient to Eglfing-Haar. According to Dr. Kochen, this was "a well-known euthanasia center of the Nazis."

Dr. Sewering responded that the Roman Catholic church authorities responsible for those institutions before and after the war had rejected Der Spiegel's charges soon after they were made, and that he had been cleared by the West German Government, which awarded him highest civilian honors in 1975, 1981 and 1986.

Dr. Karsten Vilmar, chairman of Germany's National Chamber of Physicians in Cologne, said in a telephone interview today that the organization maintained its support for Dr. Sewering as president-elect of the world group, which designated him last fall.

"The charges were proven baseless in 1978, but they keep coming up," Dr. Vilmar said. "We never would have suggested anyone who was involved in the euthanasia program as a candidate for the presidency of the World Medical Association." Resigned as Group Head

Dr. Sewering was president of the German physicians' group from 1973 to 1978, but resigned in 1978 after Der Spiegel made the original charges and wrote an article questioning his billing practices. He has never taken legal action to force the magazine to retract its charges, though he has done so to keep others from repeating them.

He said that the Catholic order that ran Schonbrunn had authorized the discharge of the patient, a 14-year-old girl named Babette Frowls, and that the Nazi euthanasia action had been stopped in 1941.

"I still work as a consultant to Schonbrunn," Dr. Sewering said. "The order would never have kept me on if I had done such a thing."

Dr. Kochen, also reached by telephone, said: "To say the charges are baseless is simply a lie. The Frowls case is simply the only one that ever became known. He had to have known what would happen if he sent the girl to Eglfing-Haar.

"His forthcoming presidency of the World Medical Association should be intolerable for the German medical community, especially in these times," Dr. Kochen said. "He isn't yet president, and there's time to select somebody else."

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2006, 02:46:01 PM »
There are tons more articles to be found on these subjects and HIGHLY interesting.  The Germans were so far advanced in nearly all areas of technology.

VolksWagen"Car of the People", the Beetle, was designed by Hitler himself with Ferdinan Porsche.  Hitler scrawled the idea on a napkin and envisioned the entire German people being able to own a well built car that would be as solid as the steel it was built on.

There are many interesting things in the Thrid Reich.  I find it Very Fascinating and a direct link to it all is fascinating as well.
Very interesting.

I'm aware that the Nazi's made technical breakthroughs, and some in the medicine area as well.

Still, my question is not about the Nazis.

You obviously think Hitler had some fantastic ideas regarding Medicine.

I never said I idolized Hitler.  I think he had some fantastic Ideas regarding Medicine,Technology.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: October 23, 2006, 02:47:27 PM »
CRAIG R. WHITNEY,
Published: January 16, 1993
The president-elect of the World Medical Association has acknowledged that he was a member of the Nazi SS before World War II.

But Dr. Hans Joachim Sewering, 76 years old, a leading figure in German medicine for many years, rejected accusations by opponents to his nomination that as a young physician during the war he had sent a 14-year-old tuberculosis victim to death as part of a Nazi euthanasia program.

"I was 17 in 1933 when I had to join the SS," Dr. Sewering said in a telephone interview on Thursday from his home in Dachau, site of a Nazi concentration camp. "But later I joined the armed forces and was no longer active in the SS except in its cavalry branch, the only part of the organization not accused of war crimes."

Prof. Michael M. Kochen of the University of Gottingen and doctors from the United States, Canada, and Israel have been campaigning against Dr. Sewering becoming president of the international organization next October. The American Medical Association is a member of the group.

Dr. Sewering's opponents say that his former membership in the Nazi Party makes him unsuitable for the international post.

The charges against Dr. Sewering were first made by Der Spiegel magazine in 1978. It reported then that as a doctor at Schonbrunn tuberculosis hospital in 1943, Dr. Sewering had sent at least one patient to Eglfing-Haar. According to Dr. Kochen, this was "a well-known euthanasia center of the Nazis."

Dr. Sewering responded that the Roman Catholic church authorities responsible for those institutions before and after the war had rejected Der Spiegel's charges soon after they were made, and that he had been cleared by the West German Government, which awarded him highest civilian honors in 1975, 1981 and 1986.

Dr. Karsten Vilmar, chairman of Germany's National Chamber of Physicians in Cologne, said in a telephone interview today that the organization maintained its support for Dr. Sewering as president-elect of the world group, which designated him last fall.

"The charges were proven baseless in 1978, but they keep coming up," Dr. Vilmar said. "We never would have suggested anyone who was involved in the euthanasia program as a candidate for the presidency of the World Medical Association." Resigned as Group Head

Dr. Sewering was president of the German physicians' group from 1973 to 1978, but resigned in 1978 after Der Spiegel made the original charges and wrote an article questioning his billing practices. He has never taken legal action to force the magazine to retract its charges, though he has done so to keep others from repeating them.

He said that the Catholic order that ran Schonbrunn had authorized the discharge of the patient, a 14-year-old girl named Babette Frowls, and that the Nazi euthanasia action had been stopped in 1941.

"I still work as a consultant to Schonbrunn," Dr. Sewering said. "The order would never have kept me on if I had done such a thing."

Dr. Kochen, also reached by telephone, said: "To say the charges are baseless is simply a lie. The Frowls case is simply the only one that ever became known. He had to have known what would happen if he sent the girl to Eglfing-Haar.

"His forthcoming presidency of the World Medical Association should be intolerable for the German medical community, especially in these times," Dr. Kochen said. "He isn't yet president, and there's time to select somebody else."

This is useless drivel. It was a guy that may or may not have been affiliated with the Nazi party and mentions nothing of Nazi medicine. At the very least you could have quoted Mengele or suggested his eugenics "studies" existed when nothing of its kind has ever been seen again. Although he was the devil incarnate, he is definetly a great representative of Nazi medicine.

Your infatuation with Nazi medicine is nothing but stupidity and I suggest you contact that Muscle Missions guy because you will be playing out of your league. Try reading a book you moron.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #118 on: October 23, 2006, 02:51:01 PM »
One problem with this is the number of people that have no "stop signs" in their lives often end up on the wrong end of the law. I understand making your own way as it is, but Hitler is hardly a shining example and perhaps someone else should be used.

It's all about which "stop signs" you choose to run, isn't it?  Nietzsche said the overman will respect only his own and will enforce his morality on the rest of his world not by force, but by example.  Sounds alot like the Christian view of Jesus in that respect...but the main difference between Jesus and Nietzsche's antiChrist, in my view, was that the antiChrist could only be persecuted by his own conscience...not by the false moralities held by society.  The more you examine this, the more it's apparent that if Titus is to be fucked by all this, it's only by his own hand.  He'd have gotten away with it had his actions not made the case so slam dunk for the prosecutors.  And so you have this latest scenario.  Same for Hitler.  Perhaps deep down, their supposed moralities were driven by insecurities or fear, not passion.  It's the difference between running from a nightmare and chasing a dream.          

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 23, 2006, 02:53:11 PM »
Very interesting.

I'm aware that the Nazi's made technical breakthroughs, and some in the medicine area as well.

Still, my question is not about the Nazis.

You obviously think Hitler had some fantastic ideas regarding Medicine.

YIP
Zack

Personal Vested interest and he pushed for certain practices such as Cancer research and genetic Research and overseeing that the Money was there for Medical Use.  Doctors were given anything they asked for,no expense spared and no limits set.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: October 23, 2006, 02:54:24 PM »
It's all about which "stop signs" you choose to run, isn't it?  Nietzsche said the overman will respect only his own and will enforce his morality on the rest of his world not by force, but by example.  Sounds alot like the Christian view of Jesus in that respect...but the main difference between Jesus and Nietzsche's antiChrist, IMO, was that the antiChrist could only be persecuted by his own conscience...not by the false moralities held by society.  The more you examine this, the more it's apparent that if Titus is to be fucked by all this, it's only by his own hand.  He'd have gotten away with it had his actions not made the case so slam dunk for the prosecutors.  And so you have this latest scenario.  Same for Hitler.  Perhaps deep down, their supposed moralities were driven by insecurities or fear, not passion.  It's the difference between running from a nightmare and chasing a dream.           

I wasn't disagreeing with you at all, merely pointing out the idea that perhaps the majority of those that run "stop signs" do not always end up in a good place.

Hitler is also a shitty example and should not be admired on any level. There are many other people with charisma and drive that never inflicted so much pain and suffering as Hitler did. Try Bill Gates. Now there is a cool guy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 23, 2006, 03:01:04 PM »
This is useless drivel. It was a guy that may or may not have been affiliated with the Nazi party and mentions nothing of Nazi medicine. At the very least you could have quoted Mengele or suggested his eugenics "studies" existed when nothing of its kind has ever been seen again. Although he was the devil incarnate, he is definetly a great representative of Nazi medicine.

Your infatuation with Nazi medicine is nothing but stupidity and I suggest you contact that Muscle Missions guy because you will be playing out of your league. Try reading a book you moron.

I am at work Moron.
I do not have time to go into great detail...I am just providing basically the first thing I see as I do not have adequate time to debate the issue, but what I do post will tide them over until I get home.

I have some of Mengele`s papers by the way.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2006, 03:04:08 PM »
I wasn't disagreeing with you at all, merely pointing out the idea that perhaps the majority of those that run "stop signs" do not always end up in a good place.

Hitler is also a shitty example and should not be admired on any level. There are many other people with charisma and drive that never inflicted so much pain and suffering as Hitler did. Try Bill Gates. Now there is a cool guy.

People can argue that he has done more harm than good.

It is all relative.   Most Christians would see Gates as being a huge threat and would not admire Bill Gates in the same manor as a rational person would.

Morality is a different issue altogether.   When you erase the morality in the subject and focus on the Science and Technology, you can then learn to appreciate certain fundemental advancements.

Morality,completely subjective and relative in nature, more often than not, stifles technological and scientific advancement.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2006, 03:04:56 PM »

Well I assure you that all those who have ever achieved anything great have run their fair share of "stop signs."  How many "stop signs" did Bill Gates have to run?  

Hunter S. Thompson, author of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas," had this to say on morality when asked the following question in a Salon.com interview before his death:

But speaking of rules, you've been arrested dozens of times in your life. Specific incidents aside, what's common to these run-ins? Where do you stand vis-à-vis the law?

"Goddammit. Yeah, I have. First, there's a huge difference between being arrested and being guilty. Second, see, the law changes and I don't. How I stand vis-à-vis the law at any given moment depends on the law. The law can change from state to state, from nation to nation, from city to city. I guess I have to go by a higher law. How's that? Yeah, I consider myself a road man for the lords of karma."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 23, 2006, 03:07:39 PM »
Well I assure you that all those who have ever achieved anything great have run their fair share of "stop signs."  How many "stop signs" did Bill Gates have to run?  

Hunter S. Thompson, author of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas," had this to say on morality when asked the following question in a Salon.com interview before his death:

But speaking of rules, you've been arrested dozens of times in your life. Specific incidents aside, what's common to these run-ins? Where do you stand vis-à-vis the law?

"Goddammit. Yeah, I have. First, there's a huge difference between being arrested and being guilty. Second, see, the law changes and I don't. How I stand vis-à-vis the law at any given moment depends on the law. The law can change from state to state, from nation to nation, from city to city. I guess I have to go by a higher law. How's that? Yeah, I consider myself a road man for the lords of karma."

I said this earlier and it is basically the same thing Hunter Expressed:

Morality,completely subjective and relative in nature, more often than not, stifles technological and scientific advancement.