Author Topic: Musclemissions vs. True Adonis re Titus  (Read 31313 times)

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Musclemissions vs. True Adonis re Titus
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2006, 01:24:22 PM »
Anabolic Outlaw : "I was a drug dealing, pot smoking, cocaine snorting, pill popping, acid dropping, whiskey drinking, steroid shooting bodybuilder!" (Paperback)
by Dennis L. Bates "It was 7:35 a.m..." (more)
Explore: Concordance | Text Stats | CAPs
Browse: Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Back Cover | Surprise Me!
 (2 customer reviews)     
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List Price: $4.95 
Price: $4.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details 

Availability: In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Only 3 left in stock--order soon (more on the way).

Want it delivered Tuesday, October 24?   Order it in the next 1 hour and 55 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. See details

This book is eligible for our 4-for-3 Books, Music, DVD promotion. How do I find more eligible items?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Promotions

Buy 4 eligible items in the 4-for-3 promotion offered by Amazon.com and get 1 of them free. Here's how (restrictions apply) 

Editorial Reviews

Book Description
The true story of one bodybuilder who was tracked across five state lines by United States Customs and Drug Enforcement Agents.
After an early morning raid of his place of residence, this bodybuilder was busted and charged with conspiracy, smuggling, possession, and distribution of illegal anabolic steroids.

Steroid dealer, competitive bodybuilder, gym owner, and bodybuilding contest promoter...Dennis L. Bates was now facing a possible thirteen years in a federal prison and fines up to a quarter of a million dollars.

But the real story unfolds after the bust!

If you are a bodybuilder or someone who uses drugs and alcohol, this book will change your life.

About the Author
Dennis L. Bates - Ex-steroid dealer, competitive bodybuilder, gym owner, and bodybuilding contest promoter.

Bates' possibly criminal past is irrelevant to the matter at hand.  It doesn't matter if he's Adolf Hitler, if you made a FALSE accusation of extreme gravity (and you did), and that accusation is unfounded, then you're in deep shit.  No judge in the world will allow you to dodge the issue by pointing out Bates' past, because the fact is, it will be your libel on trial, not his past.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2006, 01:30:37 PM »
Bates' possibly criminal past is irrelevant to the matter at hand.  It doesn't matter if he's Adolf Hitler, if you made a FALSE accusation of extreme gravity (and you did), and that accusation is unfounded, then you're in deep shit.  No judge in the world will allow you to dodge the issue by pointing out Bates' past, because the fact is, it will be your libel on trial, not his past.

UNFOUNDED?

He is DIRECTLY LINKED to RAISING MONEY FOR CRAIG TITUS!
He is a "PUBLISHER". Craig TITUS was referring to a "PUBLISHER" supplying the money.

Its all there.  The police are building this case.  Will it be the monster owning if they Arrest Bates?

We shall see.

KTMckay

« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2006, 01:31:40 PM »
Holy sh!t this is the funniest thing ive ever seen on the Getbig website. "adonis" is so F(u)cked lol. MONSTER LAWSUIT  :D who knew message board drama got so real?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2006, 01:32:05 PM »
i would say this muscle mission shit is all fake.i would say this war between TA and muscle mission is just fake.i won't believe unless and until either of the 2 parties sue each other in reality...lol
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2006, 01:32:35 PM »
Furthermore is beyond me why anyone would want to Defend such a piece of trash that is trying help a Killer make money.

Speaks volumes about your intelligence.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2006, 01:34:43 PM »
Furthermore is beyond me why anyone would want to Defend such a piece of trash that is trying help a Killer make money.

deeper and deeper he goes ;D

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2006, 01:37:26 PM »
deeper and deeper he goes ;D
i would say adonis and muscle missions are full of shit..i don't believe there crap
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2006, 01:37:54 PM »
TA - I hope for your sake there is a connection between it all. The Muscle Mission's guy is a strange bird and wouldn't put anything past him, however we will have to wait for the proof to come out.

If it proves you're right then maybe he will turn the book over to you to finish for him.

;D
Elevate Your Image.™

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2006, 01:41:46 PM »
Adonis, both you and Muscle Missions find the bodybuilding industry both decadent and depraved.  Why not find a way to work TOGETHER to overcome this sinister evil? 

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2006, 01:43:31 PM »
TA - I hope for your sake there is a connection between it all. The Muscle Mission's guy is a strange bird and wouldn't put anything past him, however we will have to wait for the proof to come out.

If it proves you're right then maybe he will turn the book over to you to finish for him.

;D
do you even believe the crap they are talking about.i think so this a publicity stunt of some kind on musclemissions behalf..this adonis and muscle mission is all bullshit
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2006, 01:43:39 PM »

;D
I wonder what massage can we write on TA tumb stone hmmm? ;D

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2006, 01:44:03 PM »
TA, since you brought up Bates' character, it's only fair that your own can be brought up in court.  Can you imagine a judge reading through piles and piles of your posts on getbig?  And I'm not just talking about the ones you make under the "True Adonis" account, I mean also the ones you've made under the gh15 account (which you used to slander Skip Lacour, let us not forget), "Sarcasm", and the remaining of your 14 known gimmick accounts.  How favorably do you think a judge will regard a supposedly grown man in his late 20s who spends virtually his whole day and night on message boards talking to himself through multiple identities?  That's monster ownage if ever I have seen it...  ;D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2006, 01:46:39 PM »

exactly, i don't understand how people can be so stupid that they are actually defending Titus and this other scumbag, what is wrong with this world when the person exposing this bullshit is the bad guy? Adonis should be regarded as a hero for exposing this clown, TITUS KILLED SOMEONE, doesn't anyone understand that?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2006, 01:47:04 PM »
do you even believe the crap they are talking about.i think so this a publicity stunt of some kind on musclemissions behalf..this adonis and muscle mission is all bullshit

Sadly, there could be something there. I never said Adonis was wrong, just that he has no proof, only speculation and hearsay. Given the character of the Muscle Missions guy I wouldn't put anything past him.
Elevate Your Image.™

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2006, 01:47:13 PM »
I wonder what massage can we write on TA tumb stone hmmm? ;D

Is that a Death Threat?

I have searched your other posts and have found other Death Threats that were explicit.

Do you want to play this game?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2006, 01:48:51 PM »
TA, since you brought up Bates' character, it's only fair that your own can be brought up in court.  Can you imagine a judge reading through piles and piles of your posts on getbig?  And I'm not just talking about the ones you make under the "True Adonis" account, I mean also the ones you've made under the gh15 account (which you used to slander Skip Lacour, let us not forget), "Sarcasm", and the remaining of your 14 known gimmick accounts.  How favorably do you think a judge will regard a supposedly grown man in his late 20s who spends virtually his whole day and night on message boards talking to himself through multiple identities?  That's monster ownage if ever I have seen it...  ;D

That is funny, I am not any of them. So is your accusation libel/defamation?  ROFLMAO

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2006, 01:52:06 PM »
Is that a Death Threat?

I have searched your other posts and have found other Death Threats that were explicit.

Do you want to play this game?
not a chance your idiot, not from me is not, but may be for the guy you acusing("The Muscle Mission's guy is a strange bird and wouldn't put anything past him"), you are a tool

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2006, 01:54:11 PM »
Sadly, there could be something there. I never said Adonis was wrong, just that he has no proof, only speculation and hearsay. Given the character of the Muscle Missions guy I wouldn't put anything past him.

I am confident in what I have posted and the truth WILL come out.
The Police are being careful and KNOWING where the money came from in those Envelopes that Brady had is integral part of the investigation as is What the money that was raised was being put forth towards.

The money trail is always a good one to follow as it often cleans up loose ends and totally proves an already good case.

The police have enough to arrest Bates as is based on probable cause alone.

Definition
The most widely held common definition would be "a reasonable belief that a crime has been committed" and that the person is linked to the crime with the same degree of certainty. An alternative definition has been proposed, "reason to believe that an injury had criminal cause", which is claimed to be more protective of individual rights as was intended by the authors of the Bill of Rights. See the Critique below.

In the context of warrants, the Oxford Companion to American Law defines probable cause as "information sufficient to warrant a prudent person's belief that the wanted individual had committed a crime (for an arrest warrant) or that evidence of a crime or contraband would be found in a search (for a search warrant)." "Probable cause" is a stronger standard of evidence than a reasonable suspicion, but weaker than what is required to secure a criminal conviction. Even hearsay can supply probable cause if it is from a reliable source or is supported by other evidence.

Probable cause is also used in accident investigations to describe the conclusions reached by the investigating body as to the factor or factors which caused the accident. This is primarily seen in reports on aircraft accidents, but the term is used for the conclusion of diverse types of transportation accidents investigated in the United States by the National Transportation Safety Board or its predecessor, the Civil Aeronautics Board.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2006, 01:58:06 PM »
I am confident in what I have posted and the truth WILL come out.
The Police are being careful and KNOWING where the money came from in those Envelopes that Brady had is integral part of the investigation as is What the money that was raised was being put forth towards.

The money trail is always a good one to follow as it often cleans up loose ends and totally proves an already good case.
Not disagreeing with ya that there COULD be something there but at this point it's all speculation until an arrest is made.
Elevate Your Image.™

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2006, 01:59:03 PM »
Here's what's up.  The Muscle Missions guy is willing to overlook the fact that Craig Titus may have killed someone for pissing Craig off if Craig can give him more dirt on the sport that will help him further his own fucked up agenda.  The Muscle Missions guy wants to see bodybuilding destroyed from what he claims to be moral grounds, when I think it's all too apparent that his hatred for the sport is driven by some self-perceived inadequacy felt on his part, or perhaps by some irrational fear that he succumbed to over the course of his own bodybuilding career.  Oh the irony.  Adonis still hasn't figured out what his agenda is here, either.  In the meantime, perhaps these forces will work to cancel each other out.

"Yes we hate bodybuilding so much that we will live our lives to see it destroyed."

Whatever.  IMO, the weak seek to kill what they love.

Adonis idolizes Hitler yet sees Craig Titus as someone we should all burn at the stake.        

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2006, 02:03:19 PM »

Adonis idolizes Hitler yet sees Craig Titus as someone we should all burn at the stake.         

Why do you think he idolizes Hitler?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2006, 02:05:36 PM »
Here's what's up.  The Muscle Missions guy is willing to overlook the fact that Craig Titus may have killed someone for fucking with him if Craig can give him dirt that will help him further his agenda in smearing the sport.  The Muscle Missions guy wants to see bodybuilding destroyed from what he claims to be moral grounds.  Oh the irony.  Adonis still hasn't figured out what his agenda is here, either.  In the meantime, perhaps these forces will work to cancel each other out.

"Yes we hate bodybuilding so much that we will live our lives to see it destroyed."

Whatever.  IMO, the weak seek to kill what they love.

I don`t have an agenda.  I call it how I see it.  I am allowed to raise questions this manner and am operating well within my legal rights to do so.  Bodybuilding is more often than not, nothing but ILLEGAL in its entirety and I don`t have to do anything for it to simply destroy itself.  It is doing that on its own obviously.  

But that is not my goal.  I am simply bringing light to the shadows of lies.  I am discarding the myths and breaking the falsehoods down and throwing them to the wayside.  So far so good.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2006, 02:06:23 PM »
Why do you think he idolizes Hitler?

YIP
Zack

If he doesn't view Hitler in a more flattering light than Titus, my apologies. 

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2006, 02:09:29 PM »
If he doesn't view Hitler in a more flattering light than Titus, my apologies. 

You don't have to apologize for recalling numerous Nazi references and pictures that Adam has posted. I agree with you that his hypocrisy knows no bounds and perhaps this one time the pussy is going to get his bell rung.