Author Topic: Iran launches drones and missiles towards Israel - 04-13-24  (Read 3773 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Iran launches drones towards Israel
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2024, 05:52:52 AM »
What about Hadi?

He will have to die first... a MOAB will demolish his angus.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2024, 06:34:32 AM »
I would like to see Iran totally eradicated

I'd like to see the WHOLE Middle-East eradicated!

But first i'd love to have all mussies deported to there from Scandinavia before the Erad
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2024, 06:39:18 AM »
No offense to Coach, but as soon as I saw him call it WW3, I knew Israel was safe.

Geo-political hack noted  ;D

What about Hadi?

CIA  Hitman  :)

A deaf hitman..?

He will have to die first... a MOAB will demolish his angus.

Halal target of peace...

T

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2024, 06:46:49 AM »
Bodybuilders do seem to be the only ambassadors between the sides (Baito, Hadi, Ron Harris, etc.). Let’s bone them up on all the details and put them in a room to resolve all this. We might be surprised. Weider and Baito from on high.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2024, 07:14:46 AM »
I'd like to see the WHOLE Middle-East eradicated!

But first i'd love to have all mussies deported to there from Scandinavia before the Erad
here´s the funny thing..most Muslim countries such as Egypt do not want these refugees & Egypt actually said they do not want criminals because they will not contribute to their economy

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2024, 07:27:07 AM »
This situation was for Iran to save face. They had to appear to "retaliate" for the bombing that killed some of their generals. They, and the powers that be, knew that none of those drones would make it through the Israeli missile defense systems, but they had to have a show of something.

Places like Iran know that they have nothing to offer, in any real military attack. They have to resort to terrorist, guerilla warfare through proxies. There is no such thing as a WW3 with Iran.

They would have to align with the rest of the middle east, China, Russia etc...for it to become another World War. None of these countries can do anything on their own.

There’s plenty of video of the Iranian missiles easily evading the Iron Dome defense, which appears  to be significantly less effective against missiles and drones that aren't running on fertilizer.

Here’s an example:
https://twitter.com/TheCradleMedia/status/1779331384185602313

Apparently they wait to reach the range wherein interceptors track their trajectory and fire...then activate a second booster to speed up. Nation of engineers.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2024, 07:45:28 AM »
This situation was for Iran to save face. They had to appear to "retaliate" for the bombing that killed some of their generals. They, and the powers that be, knew that none of those drones would make it through the Israeli missile defense systems, but they had to have a show of something.

Places like Iran know that they have nothing to offer, in any real military attack. They have to resort to terrorist, guerilla warfare through proxies. There is no such thing as a WW3 with Iran.

They would have to align with the rest of the middle east, China, Russia etc...for it to become another World War. None of these countries can do anything on their own.

Essentially the same thing that happened when Trump had Solemani offed. Iran fired a few missiles into an empty field and acted as though they retaliated.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2024, 08:13:31 AM »
No offense to Coach, but as soon as I saw him call it WW3, I knew Israel was safe.

Lol. Brutal but true.

Anyway this all cost the US tax payer $1billion

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2024, 08:49:25 AM »
We’re still waiting to hear from the Shitter (hat tip to Gym Rat). Apparently, his medical team hasn’t figured out the proper drug cocktail to get him conscious.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2024, 08:52:34 AM »
We’re still waiting to hear from the Shitter (hat tip to Gym Rat). Apparently, his medical team hasn’t figured out the proper drug cocktail to get him conscious.

Yes, his last remaining few brain cells oozed out of his rectum this AM. They are pumping him full of a drug cocktail so he can mumble, stumble and bumble his way thru a ghey presser.
Like Prime gargling the groin gravy...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2024, 09:21:24 AM »

Yeah, it might be over for now…but it’s not over for good. A month ago the Biden administration granted new sanctions relief to Iran that gave the country access to billions.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2024, 09:55:29 AM »

Those cheap drones can do a lot of damage in a drawn out war.

Iran doesn't need to "Win" a war to win a war.

As other's have said expect terrorist attacks to start occurring over the next 9 months. You can bet your ass Putin and Iran, are doing everything they can to make something happen in Europe/America.

You can't really attack Iran because it's nested between Iraq and Afghanistan. Any attack on Iran would be futile.

It's important to note that China-Russia-Iran is one hell of an axis of evil.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2024, 11:26:34 AM »
So a nothing burger then...

Maybe a nothing burger. But I think the Iranians knew the attack wouldn't do much damage. It seemed so choreographed with this advanced warning about the response and the announcement that there would be no further attacks and the operation had concluded. Maybe it was just to save face after their guys got killed in the bombing of the Syrian embassy.

Or maybe they wanted to do some economic damage. How much does an Iranian drone cost? $50k? I'm totally guessing there. What I've heard is that the iron dome missiles that shoot them down are over a million each. No doubt we (USA) will be paying to replenish the missiles.

They could have also done this to get intelligence on how the iron dome operates.

So maybe not a totally useless exercise on their part.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2024, 11:33:22 AM »

Middle Eastern Getbigger  :D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2024, 11:43:11 AM »
Maybe a nothing burger. But I think the Iranians knew the attack wouldn't do much damage. It seemed so choreographed with this advanced warning about the response and the announcement that there would be no further attacks and the operation had concluded. Maybe it was just to save face after their guys got killed in the bombing of the Syrian embassy.

Or maybe they wanted to do some economic damage. How much does an Iranian drone cost? $50k? I'm totally guessing there. What I've heard is that the iron dome missiles that shoot them down are over a million each. No doubt we (USA) will be paying to replenish the missiles.

They could have also done this to get intelligence on how the iron dome operates.

Most of the drones  were shot down by Maverick and Ace Rimmer

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2024, 12:00:26 PM »

Yeah this was the obvious thing.

Their drone system is all about cost.

Iran has the advantages of being near impossible to attack and the ability to get drones to nearly any battle field in the middle east.

Not to mention their ability to ally up with Jihadist.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2024, 12:10:32 PM »
Lmao!!

Jon Bon Jovi has been notified.🥊🥊

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2024, 12:12:59 PM »

Raytheon for the W:

Raytheon and Rafael to expand Iron Dome missile production

https://www.shephardmedia.com/news/landwarfareintl/raytheon-and-rafael-to-expand-iron-dome-missile-production/

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2024, 12:22:56 PM »
Yeah, it might be over for now…but it’s not over for good. A month ago the Biden administration granted new sanctions relief to Iran that gave the country access to billions.

It’s never over with these muzzies. It only got worse after Hadi was dethroned

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2024, 12:25:25 PM »
The end of this is classic:

i=l1npS0TvoRx6igaD

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2024, 12:25:33 PM »
Jon Bon Jovi has been notified.🥊🥊

Hahahaha

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2024, 12:29:06 PM »
It will kick off in Europe & the UK. we see it in Sweden & in Germany

It won't happen in the US at any sustained level. In the US we have more guns in private residences than we have people.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2024, 02:47:57 PM »
Raytheon for the W:

Raytheon and Rafael to expand Iron Dome missile production

https://www.shephardmedia.com/news/landwarfareintl/raytheon-and-rafael-to-expand-iron-dome-missile-production/

Great link thanks - so imagine the $$ involved here!

"Rafael has been gearing up for a major export contract for Iron Dome which has been planned to be signed with the USMC. It will include three batteries of systems consisting of 44 launchers and 1,840 interceptors.

A battery consists of a mobile Elta ELM-2084 multi-mission radar, a battle management centre (BMC) and multiple mobile missile firing units (MFUs), each armed with 20 Tamir interceptors. The BMC and MFU are carried on 8x8 heavy-duty trucks.

According to Shephard Defence Insight, 10 batteries protect Israel, with each fitted with three-to-four stationary launchers and a battlefield radar."
T

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2024, 06:05:55 PM »
Middle Eastern Getbigger  :D

Taliban Getbigger.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2024, 06:09:57 PM »