Author Topic: The man is an owning machine!  (Read 8150 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: The man is an owning machine!
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2017, 12:07:36 PM »
All those guys are "morons" so doesn't mean much.

What it means is Lizzy's attempt to paint all this as simply liberal media bias is bogus.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2017, 12:40:07 PM »
Beyond the typical reasons liberals hate him, the guy, like him or not, is a true iconoclast.

Everyone takes about change and then they want the person to operate exactly as the dirty system has operated pretty much for the last two hundred years.

It's a joke.

For better or worse, he is not going to play the typical Washington, D.C. game.

He will do it "his way" and let the chips fall where they may and let history be the judge.

And let us be honest, the media hates him because they don't control the flow of information to the public.

Between the ability to get information from the web, and the president's willingness to tweet, the mainstream media can no longer create news.

Everyone who believes in Trump should help him to destroy the fake GOP who are nothing more than Democrats lite.

Pieces of shit like Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Jeff Flake, the two Republican bimbo senators Murkowski and Collins, etc. al.

Get real conservatives in there next year so that we can get the wall, tax reform, repealed healthcare, etc.

Either do the job voters put you there to do... or get out.

It is up to guys like Bannon to get challengers in there to give us the options we want. These guys feel safe because they say to themselves, "What are my constituents going to do, vote for the Democrat?"

That's why they have to go in the primaries, long before the general election against the opposing party.

good post as someone who was raised as a liberal i hate that fucking party with a passion now, i would never vote liberal ever

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2017, 12:50:07 PM »
Well, his Secretary of State called him a moron.
Other republicans that have called him out on his lunacy

Graham
McCain
Flake
Lance
Every living ex president

Let's not pretend its just the big bad liberal media that recognizes the guy is a nutcase

Hahaha, how may more RINO’s would you like to add to your Trump hating list? McCain and Flake are right up there with Schumer and Pelosi ....lmao

werewolf operative

« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2017, 01:00:49 PM »
So many meltdowns. I really don't want to start taking this all for granted. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!!!

werewolf operative

« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2017, 01:08:37 PM »
I would rather have someone like Pat Buchanan in charge.                  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2017, 05:39:10 PM »
I scream and shout to fire deep state lizard muller.. I keep saying he is a no good bush the son birocracy type of filt that will try to make something out of noting and attach it to completely innocent people just because there is dislike for president Donald trump among the high hierarchy of deep state..

FIRE MULLER

THROW THAT PIECE OF SHIT OUT AND DO IT FASTER RATHER THAN LATER BECAUE MULLER IS UP FOR GETTING SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING!

deep state do not like president trump

deep state despize president trump

we got to throw deep state employees into the niagra falls head first,,

FIRE THAT SON OF A WHORE MULLER!

comey
hayden
brener
james clapper
suzan rice

what do you fuckin expect with bunch of disgusting deep state pigs who are the result of failed 25 years??

muller must be fired for conspiracy against the president of the united states of America Donald j trump because this is what it is.. it is conspiracy against the president of the united states Donald j trump

fire that deep state filt

david gergen
Richard painter
carl berstein

read the names and look into them.. those are all deep state employees of fake news cnn and fake news msnbc

we must finish those channels we must must must interfere with their ability of distributing neo fascism in the west and the one who can truly do it is the FREELY ELECTED AND BELOVED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATE DONALD J TRUMP

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2017, 08:13:22 PM »
Hahaha, how may more RINO’s would you like to add to your Trump hating list? McCain and Flake are right up there with Schumer and Pelosi ....lmao

Just need one to dispel the original claim that was put to rest

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2017, 08:55:06 PM »
I scream and shout to fire deep state lizard muller.. I keep saying he is a no good bush the son birocracy type of filt that will try to make something out of noting and attach it to completely innocent people just because there is dislike for president Donald trump among the high hierarchy of deep state..

FIRE MULLER

THROW THAT PIECE OF SHIT OUT AND DO IT FASTER RATHER THAN LATER BECAUE MULLER IS UP FOR GETTING SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING!

deep state do not like president trump

deep state despize president trump

we got to throw deep state employees into the niagra falls head first,,

FIRE THAT SON OF A WHORE MULLER!

comey
hayden
brener
james clapper
suzan rice

what do you fuckin expect with bunch of disgusting deep state pigs who are the result of failed 25 years??

muller must be fired for conspiracy against the president of the united states of America Donald j trump because this is what it is.. it is conspiracy against the president of the united states Donald j trump

fire that deep state filt

david gergen
Richard painter
carl berstein

read the names and look into them.. those are all deep state employees of fake news cnn and fake news msnbc

we must finish those channels we must must must interfere with their ability of distributing neo fascism in the west and the one who can truly do it is the FREELY ELECTED AND BELOVED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATE DONALD J TRUMP

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

u might as well relax. nothing can b done to stop what is coming. nothing. think biblical end times kinda stuff. I couldn't find my zipper earlier.. so, u may wanna keep that in mind while reading my posts,.