Author Topic: Planet Fitness Commercial - they hate bodybuilders  (Read 49922 times)

w8m8

Re: Planet Fitness Commercial - they hate bodybuilders
« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2011, 03:16:15 PM »
bwahahahaha that shit is awesome hahaha

i dont see why people are pissed.....the same people that are mad are the same people that wish they had a hardcore gym with only hardcore members...

build a gym next door to planet fitness and make it for hardcore guys only....and everyone would be all for it..

bench

I wonder if people would be having a media stink made if something like this had really happened ?

newmom

Re: Selling out to planet f@gness, better than G4P???
« Reply #126 on: January 10, 2011, 03:53:35 PM »
thumbs up

merging threads and deleting my posts

jesus who has it out for me - bobby just send me a warning so I can post it in the open :-\ :-* :'(

wasn't me

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
Re: Selling out to planet f@gness, better than G4P???
« Reply #127 on: January 10, 2011, 04:50:13 PM »
this being the only national televised commercial bodybuilders (that compete for NPC) are featured in I figured they would promote themselves as such idiots

I mean, yea it might get a fat btch to join planet f@gness but it just makes people see someone like me working out and ask me if Ive seen the latest planet commercial - its sell out

its like if instead of commando arnold did 'so long too wong foo' with snipes and swazee and dressed like a tranny with makeup and hair

its does nothing for the NPC and plantet f@gness has no fitness professionals whether it be competitiors or trainers with a high degree/certification working at their establishments

its like a fckn toys r us for fat bitches -------------- THEY SHOULD JUST MAKE CURVES UNISEX so all the fatass can congregate

I help most people out if Im not in 'ipod mode' -- I mean people like having me in the rec center, ask me what shows im doing, see me at the bar they can say what up-- but thats more my personality

these commercial stereotype when that exactly what they preach they dont do - its like opening a mcdonalds and you have to get on a scale to order and if you fatass is over 215lb your not gettin any fries

what other form of national exposure on television do bodybuilders get other than this shit??? when was last time you saw jay cutler on a tv commercial

big dudes will always be freaks of nature to fat women and twink choads - this just exasperates it
Spike, you are awfully butthurt over this commercial. Why don't you relax and enjoy them. I find them comical.