Author Topic: Sharing this with G&O also....INCREDIBLE!!!  (Read 6966 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Sharing this with G&O also....INCREDIBLE!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2008, 02:30:57 PM »
not bodybuilding related

PS White women are not hot :-X

You can have all the Baby Mama in this world ::)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2008, 02:43:31 PM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2008, 03:04:08 PM »
Seems like some of the guys here on get big live in a bunker....getting wooow over an average blond girl  ???

Of course she is Senior Wetback......lemme guess you must pull a ton of hot vage in your 3-toned '83 Caddy El Dorado complete with Ceasar plastered in old english script on the back window.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2008, 03:07:02 PM »
Of course she is Senior Wetback......lemme guess you must pull a ton of hot vage in your 3-toned '83 Caddy El Dorado complete with Ceasar plastered in old english script on the back window.
Hehe. Don't forget the chainlink steering wheel and the dingo balls to complete that classy, understated look. 

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2008, 03:09:38 PM »
When got didn't make you beautiful, cut yourself up and stick shit in your body.
Great idea.  People are shot...haha ;)
I don't think I could even play with a fake titty.  I'd rather small B's that are real, than J's that aren't....simply disgusting.
N

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2008, 03:13:37 PM »
When got didn't make you beautiful, cut yourself up and stick shit in your body.
Great idea.  People are shot...haha ;)
I don't think I could even play with a fake titty.  I'd rather small B's that are real, than J's that aren't....simply disgusting.

I don't think they're fake....that's what's incredible.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2008, 03:28:32 PM »
not bodybuilding related

PS White women are not hot :-X
Was there something "hot fudge face"?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2008, 03:29:26 PM »

AHAHAAHAH!!!  "hot fudge face"

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2008, 03:39:48 PM »
She's horrible.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2008, 03:40:44 PM »
She's horrible.

Dude, you're killin me here!   ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2008, 03:48:33 PM »
;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2008, 04:27:07 PM »
BRUTALLY HOT!!

you aren't fooling me "WOman of steel"

E
E

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2008, 05:37:16 PM »
I don't think they're fake....that's what's incredible.
Take it from an breast validity expert, those are fake.

I'd take those plants out and feed them to her for lunch....fucking gross. ;)
N

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2008, 05:44:31 PM »
this is snow white right here..
I

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2008, 05:46:11 PM »
What about white men?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2008, 05:46:35 PM »
I love a party girl that does coke!

I

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2008, 05:48:50 PM »
Houston I have lift off!!! Christina Gagagorilla is hot as balls with those milk bladders in full bloom!
X

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2008, 01:06:28 AM »

Seems like most guys on this board think it's impossible to get a girl like that  ::). 99% of the time its just about makeup some fake hair and the different clothes.

My tip for u is to start study at some university in a big city. Then u will be surrounded of thousands of girls in the age of 20-25 trying to be beautyfull and smart. Then change from your hardcore ratbunker gym to a more fitness oriented one, where u will be surrounded of girls who wanne be fit and attractive. But what a hell, if u ain't got it u can't have it.

Here is a site for the girls in my country where they can upload pictures and get rated, top 20 change all the time. Mostly teens and to young for me but I would guess 99% of them are looking better than that Agulera.

http://www.snyggast.se/  click the top -20 to the right.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2008, 01:38:12 AM »
Seems like most guys on this board think it's impossible to get a girl like that  ::). 99% of the time its just about makeup some fake hair and the different clothes.

My tip for u is to start study at some university in a big city. Then u will be surrounded of thousands of girls in the age of 20-25 trying to be beautyfull and smart. Then change from your hardcore ratbunker gym to a more fitness oriented one, where u will be surrounded of girls who wanne be fit and attractive. But what a hell, if u ain't got it u can't have it.

Here is a site for the girls in my country where they can upload pictures and get rated, top 20 change all the time. Mostly teens and to young for me but I would guess 99% of them are looking better than that Agulera.

http://www.snyggast.se/  click the top -20 to the right.

Numba one hottest for da gals:

sad TRUTH.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2008, 02:12:29 AM »
Haha, yeah pretty sad. But the voters are mostly teen girls! Doubt he would be popular among feminin ladies over 20!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2008, 04:24:18 AM »
Houston I have lift off!!! Christina Gagagorilla is hot as balls with those milk bladders in full bloom!
How someone is even turned on by fake bags of trash on a female, is beyond me.  Look around any gym, you'll see a dozen whores with implants.  Utterly pointless.  You can't shake them up, no matter what procedure they have done, it will never replicate a nice soft titty.  Another thing that makes true big jugs great, is there are so few of them.  Any woman can go to her local doctor and for $5000, get some titties...there is simply nothing genuine about them.  At first you look, because some of us "hope" she's the .01% with real giant cans, but when you realize it's fake, I just turn the other way.  I suppose if a women does it to feel better about herself or whatever, it's not so bad...however, 90% of females who get them are straight attention whores...fucking disgusting excuses for a human. ;) ;D
N

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2008, 04:25:51 AM »
How someone is even turned on by fake bags of trash on a female, is beyond me.  Look around any gym, you'll see a dozen whores with implants.  Utterly pointless.  You can shake them up.  No matter what procedure they have done, it will never replicate a nice soft titty.  Another thing that makes true big jugs great, is there are so few of them.  Any woman can go to her local doctor and for $5000, get some titties...there is simply nothing great about them.  Of course, at first you look because some of us "hope" she's the .01% with real giant cans, but when you realize it's fake, I just turn the other way.  I suppose if a women does it to feel better or whatever, it's not so bad...however, 90% of females who get them are straight attention whores...fucking disgusting excuses for a human. ;) ;D

quoted for truth!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2008, 04:30:48 AM »
quoted for truth!
Here here ;D  These types of women make me fucking puke.  If I had a dollar for every implant attention craving whore I paid no mind...I'd have a few hundred dollars. ;)  To sweat a truly beautiful girl is fine, but the attention these surgery sluts get on a regular basis, is pitiful.
I pray for the day when women are shunned for having anything fake on them.  In another 10 years, I bet 40% of women will have fake jugs.  This only makes my quest that much harder, to find a girl with natural DD's or bigger.  Life is cruel. ;D

aahhh, Much better.
N

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2008, 05:32:45 AM »
How someone is even turned on by fake bags of trash on a female, is beyond me.  Look around any gym, you'll see a dozen whores with implants.  Utterly pointless.  You can't shake them up, no matter what procedure they have done, it will never replicate a nice soft titty.  Another thing that makes true big jugs great, is there are so few of them.  Any woman can go to her local doctor and for $5000, get some titties...there is simply nothing genuine about them.  At first you look, because some of us "hope" she's the .01% with real giant cans, but when you realize it's fake, I just turn the other way.  I suppose if a women does it to feel better about herself or whatever, it's not so bad...however, 90% of females who get them are straight attention whores...fucking disgusting excuses for a human. ;) ;D

To each his own. but I look at fake juggs like a classic car thats got fresh paint and a bored and stroked engine. It may not be original but it looks great and runs better than knew! Truth be told I prefer naturals but since my wife was 34DD, 36D for most of her life until kids came along, I guess im spoiled!
X

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2008, 06:32:46 AM »
You can have all the Baby Mama in this world ::)

baby mama? ???