Author Topic: GH15 - Do I have potential?  (Read 26852 times)

Oly15

• Getbig III
Re: GH15 - Do I have potential?
« Reply #125 on: March 22, 2012, 09:46:42 AM »
Thanks for the kind words bro!  ;)

Np. Just sayin it how it is  8)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: March 22, 2012, 09:47:05 AM »
Thanks for the kind words bro!  ;)

your worth it sexy

oh brother :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #127 on: March 22, 2012, 09:50:04 AM »
your worth it sexy

oh brother :D
Don`t you have a pharmacy clerk or two that you are due to humiliate soon?  :D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #128 on: March 22, 2012, 10:38:43 AM »
well.....
i do not agree here totally..... ;D
i have done this... dieting around the clock.. eating every fucking 2/3 hours...
when someone offered me a cake i refused.... missing out on life big time!!
now i just use common sense.....!
i eat about 4 meals a day...my breakfast is a real party..! lol... i eat about 5 eggwhites and some bread and cake... yes cake! lol... i love it!
then the rest of my meals are low carb and protein... i eat a chicken.... whole eggs.... only after my work out i eat carbs again... rice and chicken... not dry but tastefull and rich...
when someone offers me a snack.. i eat it! when i feel like eating some sweets i eat it!
but always with common sense.... not to much....
result is i look much better then when i was stuffing myself with "clean" foods every 2/3 hours....
most of you guys eat waaayyyy to much....
anyway most of my food consist of whole eggs... chicken.... some bread, rice... all very tastefull and rich .... not dry boring food....

you only live once man..... do not miss out to much!

i get what your saying, but your at the other end of the scale of these people,, your already lean, most probly use tren and gh most the year round, which alows you to get away with not being so strict

im not saying live like a monk either, but common sence approach eating bodybuilding food, which actualy is what i prefer eating most of the time.. chicken/steak/eggs/fish with veg, baked pots/rice/pasta a bit sauce to spice them up

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 22, 2012, 11:00:38 AM »

i get what your saying, but your at the other end of the scale of these people,, your already lean, most probly use tren and gh most the year round, which alows you to get away with not being so strict

im not saying live like a monk either, but common sence approach eating bodybuilding food, which actualy is what i prefer eating most of the time.. chicken/steak/eggs/fish with veg, baked pots/rice/pasta a bit sauce to spice them up

Best thing about eating 'clean' most of the year is that when you do chuck in some fancy food you feel like you just won a prize lol.

Even adding some low fat houmous with my meal last night I felt like a king hahaha, missus was like wtf are you eating "oh just some slices of apple with some low fat houmous babe" she gave me the 'what a f'kn gaylord look' good times.

Seriously though, when I have a high carb day (usually keep this to only once every 14 days) I occasionaly grab a tiny pot of haigen daz pralines and cream and feel like a 10 year old kid for 30 mins (i mean 30 secs lol)  8)

I don't envy pizza stuffers one bit when I am at the gym checking out my tricep when it looks like it's been vacum packed  :D

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: March 22, 2012, 11:35:41 AM »
You look horrible for a natural. The fact that you're on juice is even more ridiculous.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: March 22, 2012, 03:17:30 PM »
Dude wes is probably the only dude on getbig that will actually help you and not be an asshole. You completely ignored all of the clowns in this thread mocking you calling you a piglet and female and yet you go at it with wes.Go back and read all his posts, and get on the diet he posted. If you wont do that u are just a lazy kid who is the epitome of generationyo nothingness.

Double Bingo!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #132 on: March 22, 2012, 03:21:27 PM »
Haha I know shit excuse but it is a factor. Pictures don't always do full justice.
I know I'm not the best built but I'm know I'm not built like shit..

Yes you are....absolute shit

you look horrible

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #133 on: March 22, 2012, 03:38:30 PM »
You really take this. . .

" I'm about 8/9 weeks into my cycle..
Tren 100mg EOD, Mast 50mg EOD, Test Prop 50mg EOD."

. . . and you look like this? Please tell me I'm having a nightmare and this is all a bad dream. You have to be kidding.
a

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: March 22, 2012, 11:29:09 PM »
The only person I actually listened to in this thread is Wes if you read my posts above and did I not apologise to him?
He is probably one of the most respected members on GB so why would I want to bash him?

And I don't care who calls me female or WTF else. Your opinions don't mean shit to me.

And excuse me for not being "ripped and shredded" all my life like some of you guys make out to be.

Yes I know I'm lazy in the kitchen and on the treadmill but I'm changing it and taking it day by day to better myself.

Atleast I'm taking action and not like some people who just sit on their ass and complain all day.

There was also a time in YOUR life you also looked like shit so STFU!

But I will make a "come back" and look better than ever so keep on bashing me, I don't give a shit.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #135 on: March 23, 2012, 12:22:09 AM »
Yes, both my parents are chubby and gain fat quite easily. But its more on my mothers side. My father was kind of muscular and lean when he was younger but only now with age he started to gain a bit fat.
My mother has struggeld with her weight for most of her life and I also was way overweight when I was younger. When I was between 13-15 y/o my bodyfat was atleats over 20% and then I got way skinny when I started training and the became a chubby strong guy. I'm 20 btw.

You are going to have trouble with weight all your life.  You need to concentrate on carbio and food intake.  Steroids won't make you thin...esp. test.  HGH would be a key component in a drug regimen at a moderately high dose.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: March 23, 2012, 01:13:18 AM »
The only person I actually listened to in this thread is Wes if you read my posts above and did I not apologise to him?
He is probably one of the most respected members on GB so why would I want to bash him?

And I don't care who calls me female or WTF else. Your opinions don't mean shit to me.

And excuse me for not being "ripped and shredded" all my life like some of you guys make out to be.

Yes I know I'm lazy in the kitchen and on the treadmill but I'm changing it and taking it day by day to better myself.

Atleast I'm taking action and not like some people who just sit on their ass and complain all day.

But I will make a "come back" and look better than ever so keep on bashing me, I don't give a shit.

Take your mom with you too  :D make sure that bitch will loose weight otherwise i won't touch her again  :-X
GETBIG!

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: March 23, 2012, 07:24:27 AM »

Nelson Mandela induced meltdown.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #138 on: March 23, 2012, 08:18:20 AM »
well.....
i do not agree here totally..... ;D
i have done this... dieting around the clock.. eating every fucking 2/3 hours...
when someone offered me a cake i refused.... missing out on life big time!!
now i just use common sense.....!
i eat about 4 meals a day...my breakfast is a real party..! lol... i eat about 5 eggwhites and some bread and cake... yes cake! lol... i love it!
then the rest of my meals are low carb and protein... i eat a chicken.... whole eggs.... only after my work out i eat carbs again... rice and chicken... not dry but tastefull and rich...
when someone offers me a snack.. i eat it! when i feel like eating some sweets i eat it!
but always with common sense.... not to much....
result is i look much better then when i was stuffing myself with "clean" foods every 2/3 hours....
most of you guys eat waaayyyy to much....
anyway most of my food consist of whole eggs... chicken.... some bread, rice... all very tastefull and rich .... not dry boring food....

you only live once man..... do not miss out to much!

People eat too much, so true.

One of the dumbest things i ever heard was this:

I'm eating some chicken and rice at a party about 15 years ago...I'm about 215 at the time and lean. A good friend of mine, a fellow lifter, comes up to me and says, "you gotta stop eating that shit...eat more red meat, milk ,cheese....and eat BIG.....what would you rather look like? a chicken or a cow?"

I didn't even respond, the statement was so stupid

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 23, 2012, 08:25:15 AM »
People eat too much, so true.

One of the dumbest things i ever heard was this:

I'm eating some chicken and rice at a party about 15 years ago...I'm about 215 at the time and lean. A good friend of mine, a fellow lifter, comes up to me and says, "you gotta stop eating that shit...eat more red meat, milk ,cheese....and eat BIG.....what would you rather look like? a chicken or a cow?"

I didn't even respond, the statement was so stupid

Hahahaha you have to wonder sometimes lol.

Right now I am currently dieting to look like a meth addict (because I am using ephedrine)  ::)

Later on I will switch my goal to look like a vegetable patch, with a turkey living in the middle of it  ::)

and then after I train I will be aiming to look like a box of eggs with a banana sitting on top

Swlabr

« Reply #140 on: March 23, 2012, 08:26:52 AM »
Best thing about eating 'clean' most of the year is that when you do chuck in some fancy food you feel like you just won a prize lol.

Even adding some low fat houmous with my meal last night I felt like a king hahaha, missus was like wtf are you eating "oh just some slices of apple with some low fat houmous babe" she gave me the 'what a f'kn gaylord look' good times.

Seriously though, when I have a high carb day (usually keep this to only once every 14 days) I occasionaly grab a tiny pot of haigen daz pralines and cream and feel like a 10 year old kid for 30 mins (i mean 30 secs lol)  8)

I don't envy pizza stuffers one bit when I am at the gym checking out my tricep when it looks like it's been vacum packed  :D

Every 14 days?! Christ, I'd die.

I go four - five days with literally 0 carbs then I carb up before I go to bed with WHATEVER I want to eat. Literally anything. Last carb-up I had three massive plates of rice, a few Kit Kats, a few Mars bars, tons of cookies. The day after you look so full and big it's unbelievable.

Credit goes to nosleep for this, btw, the guy's a dieting genius.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 23, 2012, 08:30:02 AM »

I go four - five days with literally 0 carbs then I carb up before I go to bed with WHATEVER I want to eat. Literally anything. Last carb-up I had three massive plates of rice, a few Kit Kats, a few Mars bars, tons of cookies. The day after you look so full and big it's unbelievable.

That`s called a re-feed.........works great if you are pretty lean.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 23, 2012, 08:32:14 AM »

No I agree, I only do the 14 days when I have 20 pounds/so to lose (which I don't let happen too often)

Other than that if I am sitting between 7-10% I will just eat high protein/low carbs and then do a carb up every 7 days (otherwise I am flat as a chinese schoolgirl and hate life generally)

Swlabr

« Reply #143 on: March 23, 2012, 08:32:34 AM »
That`s called a re-feed.........works great if you are pretty lean.

Word... Well, it works. ;D I get a slin belly too, I almost feel like a pro bodybuilder!

Swlabr

« Reply #144 on: March 23, 2012, 08:34:34 AM »
No I agree, I only do the 14 days when I have 20 pounds/so to lose (which I don't let happen too often)

Other than that if I am sitting between 7-10% I will just eat high protein/low carbs and then do a carb up every 7 days (otherwise I am flat as a chinese schoolgirl and hate life generally)

So true. A week of no carbs and I literally deflate, even when I'm pumped up in the gym. Carbs are magic if you know how to use them.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: March 23, 2012, 08:34:42 AM »

And excuse me for not being "ripped and shredded" all my life like some of you guys make out to be.Yes I know I'm lazy in the kitchen and on the treadmill but I'm changing it and taking it day by day to better myself.

STOP that shit about "ripped and shredded"  Thats your manipulation of whats been posted about your build.

Good step admitting you're lazy in the kitchen beacuse THATS THE PROBLEM.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 23, 2012, 08:37:38 AM »
Word... Well, it works. ;D I get a slin belly too, I almost feel like a pro bodybuilder!
:D

You should also try carb cycling bro...........here`s an article I wrote on it.......obviously you will need to tweak it for your own individul needs but this gives you the general idea.........works very well.

http://imbodybuilding.com/articles/carb-cycling/

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #147 on: March 23, 2012, 08:51:34 AM »
Shoot to kill

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #148 on: March 23, 2012, 08:58:03 AM »
Obvious troll is obvious...

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: March 23, 2012, 09:02:57 AM »
STOP that shit about "ripped and shredded"  Thats your manipulation of whats been posted about your build.

Good step admitting you're lazy in the kitchen beacuse THATS THE PROBLEM.

he is not lazy in the kitchen,he is very active in the kitchen,lol,he eats shitloads and he is lazy in the gym  :D
GETBIG!