Author Topic: victor will probably get and wolf is the future of bodybuilding  (Read 1277 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
victor will probably get and wolf is the future of bodybuilding
« on: September 28, 2007, 08:31:08 PM »
i hate to see it but i will say it now. they will probably give it to victor. although he has a funny shape and synthol in his calves they have finally hyped him up enough where i think he has a shot of taking the mr. o. i personally don't think he deserves its a sport of opinion

wolf on the other hand looks awesome . he stands out even in a line up of the best. his waist is tiny and his legs are bigger then ever. if he can bring his back and calves up alittle he will be mr. o  in  a couple of years.
irongearco.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: victor will probably get and wolf is the future of bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 08:32:37 PM »
"future of bodybuilding" is a misleading statement, these guys have a window of about 3 years where they look great and then it's downhill, look at Jay he's getting worse by the year.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: victor will probably get and wolf is the future of bodybuilding
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 08:37:48 PM »
"future of bodybuilding" is a misleading statement, these guys have a window of about 3 years where they look great and then it's downhill, look at Jay he's getting worse by the year.

get out of here...3years. wolf is 28 or 29. most of the top guys have been competing for 8 or 10years.
irongearco.com