Author Topic: Johnnie "dumb as dog shit" Jackson  (Read 20644 times)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
Re: Johnnie "dumb as dog shit" Jackson
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2013, 01:29:01 AM »

Coach has a down syndrome, as seems.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2013, 01:52:54 AM »
its not black and white TrueBB93, i have been here for years and years, i came on here taking advices, then i moved on through my BB phase but still like to post here. I have been saying for the last 5 years that bodybuilders are straight up losers and drug addicts, im not going to punish getbig for it.

Moen is right, if your associated with anything bodybuilding people outside the iron game will consider you a true fuck up, its so bad now that even the iron warriors look at eachother as sub-human scum.
I have been here for years too and you know how many people I have seen just like you that hangs out on a bodybuilding forum yet has an intolerable hatred for bodybuilding? a few hundred easily and you want to know what all of them have in common including you?

Not one, no not even one has ever posted a pic, do you know why? cause they are ashamed of their bodies, they have shitty genetics to have a descent physique so they can not stand the site of a bodybuilder so they find every possible way to make fun and mock bodybuilding.

Don't be pissed at us cause you got dealt a crappy hand bro, it ain't the end of the world.  ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2013, 02:12:30 AM »
quotes:

"stank" and "senten to me" in the 1st minute... not very bright

Obviously, this was a first take thing, and they didn't do other retakes. If you have ever seen some of the bbing bloopers, many of the bbers, including Shawn Ray mess up their words, phrases, etc.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2013, 02:27:51 AM »
I have been here for years too and you know how many people I have seen just like you that hangs out on a bodybuilding forum yet has an intolerable hatred for bodybuilding? a few hundred easily and you want to know what all of them have in common including you?

Not one, no not even one has ever posted a pic, do you know why? cause they are ashamed of their bodies, they have shitty genetics to have a descent physique so they can not stand the site of a bodybuilder so they find every possible way to make fun and mock bodybuilding.

Don't be pissed at us cause you got dealt a crappy hand bro, it ain't the end of the world.  ;)

^^^ no.

they are embarrassed that others who might like BB as much as they do, represent it in a way that makes them look like morons.

only those who have ego issues post their pics. its a way for those who are dumb asses to try to feel significant. theres nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade..including dumb ass BBs and BBs so full of drugs they look like piles of turd.

seriously, the GH and Steroid availability in the US is right up there with automatic weapons.. you got more massive dudes in one state then we have in our entire country... drugs- just the finishing touch..lol

post your pics sweet heart!.. i want to whack off over them.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2013, 02:42:33 AM »

Coach has a down syndrome, as seems.

See. I AM a nice guy. I didn't go there.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2013, 02:54:37 AM »

No need to take it personal, i did enjoy the bodybuilding game, but its too embarrasing to actually tell people that i loved bodybuilding. calm down there and all the best in 2013.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2013, 03:24:06 AM »

i think you have blinders on...

i do not post pictures of myself on the internet because i am a more private person than most

i am not ashamed of my body (i go to the nude beach on Toronto Island with my wife in the summer)

i think bodybuilders who use PEDs look ridiculous but do admire someone who can go through the process naturally... but i would never waste months of my life doing so

getbig is much more than a bodybuilding website... it's a lifestyle site that started as a bbing site

back when we had pros on the boards there were far less daily posts and the board sucked (over-moderated to protect the pros)

i eat like a bodybuilder and train hard and i post on getbig

and i don't give a shit what you think

getbig

fuck yeah

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2013, 05:46:31 AM »
Johnnie's unbelievable athleticism is on full display right from the start of that video when it takes him about 2 minutes to get out if his car.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2013, 07:13:00 AM »
Johnnie's unbelievable athleticism is on full display right from the start of that video when it takes it about 2 minutes to get out if his car.

Funny.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2013, 07:13:23 AM »
^^^ no.

they are embarrassed that others who might like BB as much as they do, represent it in a way that makes them look like morons.

only those who have ego issues post their pics. its a way for those who are dumb asses to try to feel significant. theres nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade..including dumb ass BBs and BBs so full of drugs they look like piles of turd.

seriously, the GH and Steroid availability in the US is right up there with automatic weapons.. you got more massive dudes in one state then we have in our entire country... drugs- just the finishing touch..lol

post your pics sweet heart!.. i want to whack off over them.

Another tool who won't post a pic that spends his day making fun of bodybuilding,lol, thanks for proving my point even further.,

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2013, 07:19:54 AM »
i think you have blinders on...

i do not post pictures of myself on the internet because i am a more private person than most

i am not ashamed of my body (i go to the nude beach on Toronto Island with my wife in the summer)

i think bodybuilders who use PEDs look ridiculous but do admire someone who can go through the process naturally... but i would never waste months of my life doing so

getbig is much more than a bodybuilding website... it's a lifestyle site that started as a bbing site

back when we had pros on the boards there were far less daily posts and the board sucked (over-moderated to protect the pros)

i eat like a bodybuilder and train hard and i post on getbig

and i don't give a shit what you think

getbig

fuck yeah
lol, I think you have your blinders on. Three people responded to my post and 3 people who will never posts pics. Bro cut the BS, don't be stupid the people like you that make fun and hate bodybuilding and are always saying shit about steroids like this disco character have fucken shitty psysique, that is a fucken fact, end of story.

Proof is overwhelming. You sir are in denial. Prove me wrong, let's see those physique on the ones that are always dissing bodybuilding and a are dissing juice.

LET'S SEE THEM ..... You never will see them, ever oh and another thing these guys are always hiding their Identity, the facts are the fact, they don't lie. Stick around you will see I am right

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2013, 07:25:04 AM »
No need to take it personal, i did enjoy the bodybuilding game, but its too embarrasing to actually tell people that i loved bodybuilding. calm down there and all the best in 2013.
No what is embarrassing is that you could never tell anyone you where a bodybuilder cause they would look at you and say, "really",.. you simply could not hack it.

Nothing personal here bro, I gave you an observation of what I see everyday, and that is the simple facts, period. I am calm bro, have you ever seen me meltdown, everyone has, I attack you with everything in the book, trust me this is calm, lol.. Happy new years :D

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2013, 07:29:43 AM »
I think it is just his accent??   ???
quotes:

"stank" and "senten to me" in the 1st minute... not very bright

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2013, 07:32:37 AM »
I don't care about his intellectual level, but I would love to try that barbell with a hammer grip

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2013, 07:41:16 AM »
I don't care about his intellectual level, but I would love to try that barbell with a hammer grip
X2

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2013, 07:52:15 AM »
X2
I found one during my last workout at my old gym. I wanted to try it out just for the hell of it, but I decided not to after a full shoulder/tri day...Brand spanking new/unused since 80% of the gym goers are just there to "stay active".

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2013, 08:02:34 AM »

I've posted pics and video and I think bodybuilding is cool but shaving yourself completely, oiling up and posing for a roomful of men to stare at and judge you is pretty gay. I'd rather know that what I've done in the weightroom and the strongman stuff is all me and I didn't need to jam needles up my ass to accomplish it. JMO.
Happy New Year.

I made one of those a few years ago with two different handle positions,  works awesome, couple guys here used it.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2013, 08:07:18 AM »
must work because old school Bodybuilders used this grip(Hammer) with dumbbells.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2013, 08:13:09 AM »
:D

Have you never wondered about the implications of your chosen hobby? I mean, I think it shouldn't matter to people, shouldn't influence their view on you, but shouldn't is still shouldn't ...  :-\  :(

The gym I go to isn't really hard core, we have lots of suit types, doing their shrugs and wrist curls.  When they see me lifting they wish they could be me, I can see the looks they give me.

If you want to the physique of a swimmer or golfer, you still have that option.  But admit it, lifting makes you look good in a suit.  Never met a dame yet who doesn't like a guy with big shoulders or powerful arms.  When all is said and done and you are on your least few breaths, you won't even remember your job.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2013, 08:18:31 AM »
The gym I go to isn't really hard core, we have lots of suit types, doing their shrugs and wrist curls.  When they see me lifting they wish they could be me, I can see the looks they give me.

If you want to the physique of a swimmer or golfer, you still have that option.  But admit it, lifting makes you look good in a suit.  Never met a dame yet who doesn't like a guy with big shoulders or powerful arms.  When all is said and done and you are on your least few breaths, you won't even remember your job.
yes a Man will always be a Man .. wide shoulders

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2013, 08:20:21 AM »
 When all is said and done and you are on your least few breaths, you won't even remember your job.
Nor your drug produced body.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2013, 08:25:33 AM »
I've posted pics and video and I think bodybuilding is cool but shaving yourself completely, oiling up and posing for a roomful of men to stare at and judge you is pretty gay. I'd rather know that what I've done in the weightroom and the strongman stuff is all me and I didn't need to jam needles up my ass to accomplish it. JMO.
Happy New Year.
I made one of those a few years ago with two different handle positions,  works awesome, couple guys here used it.

Bro I think bodybuilding is gay too, who doesn't, I still like to lift and want to compete although I don't like wearing a thong on stage but that is the requirement so I will but I am not gay. I am the last one on the planet to be gay, I have been offered to do photo shoots and I tell them to fuck off. You don't go as far as these guys do, for the most part what you say is true anyway and not really mocking or saying every bodybuilder on the planet is a fuck up, true many are but not all, and true many bodybuilders lose their dignity but not all, to group everyone in the same light cause they love bodybuiding is hating bro

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2013, 08:28:23 AM »
Bro I think bodybuilding is gay too, who doesn't, I still like to lift and want to compete although I don't like wearing a thong on stage but that is the requirement so I will but I am not gay. I am the last one on the planet to be gay, I have been offered to do photo shoots and I tell them to fuck off. You don't go as far as these guys do, for the most part what you say is true anyway and not really mocking or saying every bodybuilder on the planet is a fuck up, true many are but not all, and true many bodybuilders lose their dignity but not all, to group everyone in the same light cause they love bodybuiding is hating bro
I guess another way to look at it, if you stopped juicing would you still bodybuild?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2013, 08:38:54 AM »
I guess another way to look at it, if you stopped juicing would you still bodybuild?
I would still train

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2013, 08:40:16 AM »
Of course, no way around that, but the higher up the ladder your job is located, the more it can and probably will cost you. An accountant in a company has to worry less about the implications of BB, than that accountant's boss, etc ...
This is only partly true. Most people don't have access to getbig so there are alot of unknowns about bodybuilding. Some people actually have alot of respect for it. I notice Republicans usually tend to have respect for my past. I however and humiliated by it because i know what all is entailed. I don't brag about my national experiences or state titles because i feel it would only open a can of worms. The smart ones though who know about bodybuilding though will associate you with all the negatives but they are very few and far between. Kind of like a gay cult where only the gay members know about each other.