Author Topic: COLEMAN IS FUKKIN RIDICOLOUS  (Read 1882 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
COLEMAN IS FUKKIN RIDICOLOUS
« on: January 09, 2007, 02:22:39 AM »
I've always been a huge Coleman fan, now, after I've heared the PBW show from yesterday I'm not anymore. What the hell is wrong with this guy?? He isn't able to speak one straight sentence (Jay is a rhetorical genius compared to him) and lies and talking bullshit all over in a row. No injuries, can't see anything wrong at the Olympia pics ??? Does this guy think we are all stupid or what? >:(

TEAM CUTLER BABY!!! 2nd sandow 2007!!!!!! ;D

The Heckler

Re: COLEMAN IS FUKKIN RIDICOLOUS
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 02:34:23 AM »
I've always been a huge Coleman fan, now, after I've heared the PBW show from yesterday I'm not anymore. What the hell is wrong with this guy?? He isn't able to speak one straight sentence (Jay is a rhetorical genius compared to him) and lies and talking bullshit all over in a row. No injuries, can't see anything wrong at the Olympia pics ??? Does this guy think we are all stupid or what? >:(

Doesn't this mindless drivel of a rant belong in one of the two Coleman racist threads on the G&O right now?  You're a pathological attention whore.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 02:36:46 AM »

jay never said anything stupid or acted arrogant when he was runner up 4 times at the olympia..after his olympia loss ronnie has lost it..he really has no idea what he is saying,i bet he can't understand his own language,acting like he is the best in the world and dissin jay cutler.he is a fuckin hypocrite.he is a fuckin double minded asshole..ronnies body and ronnies mind are all gone the fuckin drain..what a fuckin fall from grace i mean litreally!!!
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 03:35:31 AM »
If Ronnie wanted to diss Jay, he could have done it in a more conservative manner. For example, he could have said "yeah, I injured my triceps and back. I wasn't at my best at all and that's probably why Jay beat me." Oh well, he was a great champ.

fang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 03:49:30 AM »
I've always been a huge Coleman fan, now, after I've heared the PBW show from yesterday I'm not anymore. What the hell is wrong with this guy?? He isn't able to speak one straight sentence (Jay is a rhetorical genius compared to him) and lies and talking bullshit all over in a row. No injuries, can't see anything wrong at the Olympia pics Huh Does this guy think we are all stupid or what? Angry

TEAM CUTLER BABY!!! 2nd sandow 2007!!!!!! Grin

So you jump on the Cutler bandwagon because Ronnie is not articulate?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 04:02:06 AM »
What's with acting all surprised about Ronnie being mentally handicapped, it's not like it's something new. I mean he is great and will always be one of the best ever but he is dumber then a wet bag of leaves and I don't think at his age his mind can evolve any futher.
I

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 04:04:33 AM »
What's with acting all surprised about Ronnie being mentally handicapped, it's not like it's something new. I mean he is great and will always be one of the best ever but he is dumber then a wet bag of leaves and I don't think at his age his mind can evolve any futher.

But before these supposed comments, he was playful, "YEAH, BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!" Ronnie.

Now, he's 'a little bit racist' Ronnie. Though, I have no proof of these comments.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 06:10:25 AM »
Ronnie's just a sore loser
I am a mini beast

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 06:12:37 AM »
Ronnie's just a sore loser

yup. probably very sore.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 06:38:03 AM »

Bla Bla Bla - Ronnies big country ignorant black ass is coming back with avengence and will take number nine, and we'll all be in for more babbling victory speaches.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

body88

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2007, 06:45:50 AM »
Someone please post the "tank u Jesus" picture.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2007, 07:22:06 AM »
its safe to say ronnie isn't the smartest guy ever to win a mr. o
irongearco.com