Author Topic: Fatal police shoot out video( GRAPHIC )  (Read 7221 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Fatal police shoot out video( GRAPHIC )
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2013, 08:41:53 AM »
I think the police officer could have made more of an effort to shoot to disarm rather than kill. A shot to the shoulder would have been all it took rather than shooting him in the head. The police officer must have known that a head shot would probably kill him yet he did it anyway ???

Sad to see a troubled young man's life end this way due to over zealous police but I guess you can't blame the officer too much.

I sure hope you're trolling.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2013, 08:50:48 AM »
I think the police officer could have made more of an effort to shoot to disarm rather than kill.

The kid would have delivered headshots to kill the cop in about 2 seconds.  Without the vest, the cop woudl have been dead already.   The cop just points for center mass.  Gunfights happen SO fast... all you can do is aim for center mass and just pray the guy doesn't get a headshot on you first. 

I'm the first to shit on weak ass cops breaking the law... but in this case, he was opening up point blank with a hand cannon on them.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2013, 09:08:58 AM »
Clean kill.  Officers should have a clean conscience.  What a waste of his only chance at existence.
A

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2013, 09:10:28 AM »
The fucking cop was nice, and joking with this degenerate. Show's you how dangerously unpredictable being a police officer can be.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2013, 10:24:37 AM »
The fucking cop was nice, and joking with this degenerate. Show's you how dangerously unpredictable being a police officer can be.

this

cant wait for all the anti cops to find a way to slate them over this one
T

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2013, 10:44:32 AM »
I wonder who will be collecting his EBT card money now?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2013, 01:09:56 PM »
  He shot first.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2013, 01:12:25 PM »
i like the way they really set the case for a justified shooting - the film PLUS the bullet holes in police driver seat, windows, and in the heart of a cop (save for the vest).

It'll be hard for anyone to raise hell with any credibility of "they shot my baby!" once everyone sees the scary killing machine trying to waste cops at point blank range.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2013, 01:25:54 PM »
If you start shooting, there are no more rules for the other guy.
a

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2013, 01:28:51 PM »
You pull a gun on a cop you're as good as dead. He got what he wanted.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2013, 01:46:07 PM »
i like the way they really set the case for a justified shooting - the film PLUS the bullet holes in police driver seat, windows, and in the heart of a cop (save for the vest).

It'll be hard for anyone to raise hell with any credibility of "they shot my baby!" once everyone sees the scary killing machine trying to waste cops at point blank range.

Check out the comments on the Youtube video of the family bitching & moaning  ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2013, 01:47:52 PM »
Check out the comments on the Youtube video of the family bitching & moaning  ::)

They see dollar signs.
A

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2013, 01:52:11 PM »
Great, now the black guys Grandmother can finally her house back to herself again.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2013, 01:59:32 PM »
These family members are clearly delusional. These fuckers obviously are low iq degenerates that see nothing wrong with this type of behaviour.

If that was my son, i'd be ashamed and i'd disown him.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2013, 07:24:28 PM »
I think the police officer could have made more of an effort to shoot to disarm rather than kill. A shot to the shoulder would have been all it took rather than shooting him in the head. The police officer must have known that a head shot would probably kill him yet he did it anyway ???

Sad to see a troubled young man's life end this way due to over zealous police but I guess you can't blame the officer too much.

If you're serious, you, sir, are an imbecile.

Screw this punk. He got exactly what he deserved. Hails to the cops who did the job.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2013, 11:57:31 PM »
I can't imagine ANYONE could watch that video and say "Yeah, police went overboard".

Agreed. I can't imagine ANY premise upon which someone could claim the police here did more than defend themselves against an aggressor. I'm not going to front - I generally dislike cops, and only under extreme circumstances have they ever been helpful in my experience, but aggression is aggression. If you are AGGRESSIVE toward the police, they have the right to defend themselves just like fucking anybody else.
If you're trying to kill me, but I can take you out first, I'm going to fucking do it. That's a human instinct. Cops (as much as I hate to admit it) are humans too.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2013, 06:21:11 AM »
flawless victory......Fatality!!!!
X