Author Topic: MD's Anabolic "government snitch" Doc gets drugs banned from HRT clinics  (Read 1454 times)

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
This self righteous asshole, the "Anabolic Doc" has been feeding info to the Feds, which he basically was alluding to (dry snitching--look it up in some urban dictionary if confused ;-) in his bullshit, garbage column as far back as last year in Muscular Development. In his column he called the HRT centers that actually help people obtain safe, non-counterfeit PED's as "renegade drug dealers" who operate orders like "a Chinese menu, order what you want..."

Well according to my HRT guy, his dry snitching succeeded, clinics in the (former) most liberal network, docs who would make sure u got real gear, legally, now have their hands tied. Because of DEA pressure NO more Deca scripts unless major surgery within last 6 months. No more Winstrol prescriptions, a legal alternative now only option (i.e. a garbage counterfeit supplement) and all other orals are gone as well....

Fuck this self righteous, money hungry, Jew prick Anabolic Doc. Thanks for ruining chances to get safe, unadulterated, pharmaceutical grade gear. Scum bag should shut his snitching ass mouth, homo snitch

myosaurus

• Getbig III
bodybuilding should have stayed underground.... I knew this day would come.

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
It's here right now  >:( this homo running his mouth in magazines has ruined a major, safe, legal access source...

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I was wondering what was up when he suddenly disappeared off FB.

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
Yeah thank u for noticing MD dropped him and his stupid stories! He's a "doctor" but everytime in his column someone really needed help, he'd always give his office number (not a problem) but also have a credit card ready, he has charged poor, broke, uninsured bodybuilders above and beyond by scaring them with the "only I can save you," bullshit. Fuck this greedy scumbag SNITCH

POB

• Getbig IV
What a shame. I could see if bodybuilders were like meth heads stealing Credit cards and stuff to buy that garbage, but most bodybuilders work hard, pay taxes, and just enjoy training. Total waste of gov $ and resources IMHO

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
Exactly... People gonna order from overseas now, put God knows what in their body  ???

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  FUCK!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Shameful behavior.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael