Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 2995 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: March 02, 2008, 02:42:23 AM »
Gh, you once mentioned before in your post that one has to eat big and not relatively clean to grow to new size level, and you also mentioned that eating dirty but not knowing your hormones would also make you fat. What would be the best kind of diet to be on for bulking while on hormones ONLY (eg human grade test ,deca ,dbol) and not on GH, insulin and T3?

And would a cycle of 750mg test, 300mg deca and 40mg dbol (all HG stuff) be sufficient for a 200lb user?

Thanks for your time.

the tdoses you mentioned for average bodybuilder should be enough to get him from 200lb up to 225-230lb of good bulk that means little to no fat with some water weight and bigger muscle,,,if you pay attentin to what you eat very much and eat more clean than dirty you may very well be 230lb with less body fat than what you started as in 10% insted of the 12 you started with for bodybuilder with higher bodyfat,,,

if you eat like i recomend ...you will end up with same body fat or little higher as in 13-14% insted of 12% or so for bodybuilders with higher bodyfat%

the lower bodyat% you got to begin with the better you will do at the end of process because your muscle ,,lean muscle will be able to process all that hormones more efficiently and effectively,,,thats why i always recomend to never be over 15% in the begginng of a cycle preferebly 12% if competetive single digits

diet of my choise  for growing to the max is one dirty meal a day as in itlaian ,,cuban ,,jamaican ,,sioe asian food,,etc ,,,then the rest of food should be from sushi eggwhites drinkable from pepeti eggwhoites if in america,,lean beef,,rice white brown ,,pasta ,,fish ,,natural chiken from can where you can drink it or regular chiken where you can cook it,,,some type of granola bars in the morning preferebly organic,,oats,,,all need crystal light if you decide to drink it since  the doses we need as bodybuilders are high and crystal light pink lemonade is favorite choice of us pros in the way to be able to actually drink so much food,,

supplements not needed,,,waxy maise an option but not a must for pushing carbs in ,,in general thats all you need + training 4-5 days a week ,,,and sleep

should become 230lb of same quality you started with if not better within 3-4 weeks,,,good frames and genetic response to hormone  for example a guy like branch at 200lb would put on 40-50 lb in those 4 weeks

good luck friend
fallen angel

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 04:03:59 AM »
gh15 reading your posts i notice that you are a huge fan of dbol.

what is your take on dbol only cycles.....the general consensus is that it has to be stacked with test, however i have seen some friends make huge gains on dbol only and maintain most of them.

Your thoughts?

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 05:41:57 AM »
gh

i know everyone outside of bbs is really afraid of steroids... i have one question for you, since you have taken them for a loooooooong time....  what are the side effects that you yourself have experienced or have seen other competitors experience... thankyou

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 11:09:50 AM »
another question

does ronnie really train like he shows in the videos or does he use fake plates... i allways wondered that because in his videos he trains pretty hard while dieting for the o...

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 11:18:32 AM »
Boom!

This is the answer to all GH15 questions.  It's all about the secret of the OOZE..................!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 05:18:33 PM »
thanks for the reply GH, two last quick questions: If you only have access to these 2 tests, which one will you choose? Schering paki testovirons or ICN Galenikas? And u mentioned before pushing carbs to at least 400-500g a day. Im pretty carb sensitive and do pretty ok with 200+grams carbs and 80+ grams of fat a day. Is it necessary to push carbs to your reccommended levels to grow while on hormones?

Thanks for your time.

paki testovirons,,i dont count on old yugoslavia for nothing now days and you shouldnt either,,its like milos making yuor test ...would you count it to be ok? dont think so so thats that

400-500 cabrs is needed only if you active ,,if you sit home all day and sleep then train then eat then sleep then you can go even with 200 grams a day,,,if youre notmal person that moves through out the day even if not hard working you will need 400-600 gram and cycle the carbs

i always recomend high carbs for few days then 1 day or 2 dys low carbs then again 4-5 days of high carbs while growing and bulking and even through out preping to some degree while hormonized

it is very individual and should be jusged by one and only one thing,,,strength in gym and mirror

fallen angel

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 05:20:38 PM »
Mmmmm.... Pink Crystal Light!!! :) :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 05:26:30 PM »
another question

does ronnie really train like he shows in the videos or does he use fake plates... i allways wondered that because in his videos he trains pretty hard while dieting for the o...

ron only used fake plates if asked in photoshot for reasons such as pre competition photos etc but in reality ron colman liked to train ,,its hard concept to understand but he really did and he was and still is big guy ,,infact cancel the big and make it huge,,he is even now when injured and not compettive he is huge guy,,,he is really strong lifter ,,he could go into powerlifting and most likley make a usa title holdeer and most likley if trained for it could be in the strongest man in the world competiton and perfom well,,dont know if he would win due to other aspects needed in those competitions but he would place welll if trained for it

ron colman liked to train and has ,,had foundation even with out hormones when he was smaller,,with hormones he a mosnter he is just a freaky monsterous version of sergio,,he really is extermely strong
fallen angel

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 05:54:16 PM »
wha6t about the steroid side efec question?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 11:13:13 PM »
without knowing how to master a pre workout meal and how to use slin, igf, gh and t3/t4 noone is getting a pro body end of story

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 08:02:51 PM »
paki testovirons,,i dont count on old yugoslavia for nothing now days and you shouldnt either,,its like milos making yuor test ...would you count it to be ok? dont think so so thats that

Those Galenika's were always shady!!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2008, 06:47:56 AM »

Those Galenika's were always shady!!

and quite cheap

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2008, 10:58:51 AM »
the tdoses you mentioned for average bodybuilder should be enough to get him from 200lb up to 225-230lb of good bulk that means little to no fat with some water weight and bigger muscle,,,if you pay attentin to what you eat very much and eat more clean than dirty you may very well be 230lb with less body fat than what you started as in 10% insted of the 12 you started with for bodybuilder with higher bodyfat,,,

if you eat like i recomend ...you will end up with same body fat or little higher as in 13-14% insted of 12% or so for bodybuilders with higher bodyfat%

the lower bodyat% you got to begin with the better you will do at the end of process because your muscle ,,lean muscle will be able to process all that hormones more efficiently and effectively,,,thats why i always recomend to never be over 15% in the begginng of a cycle preferebly 12% if competetive single digits

diet of my choise  for growing to the max is one dirty meal a day as in itlaian ,,cuban ,,jamaican ,,sioe asian food,,etc ,,,then the rest of food should be from sushi eggwhites drinkable from pepeti eggwhoites if in america,,lean beef,,rice white brown ,,pasta ,,fish ,,natural chiken from can where you can drink it or regular chiken where you can cook it,,,some type of granola bars in the morning preferebly organic,,oats,,,all need crystal light if you decide to drink it since  the doses we need as bodybuilders are high and crystal light pink lemonade is favorite choice of us pros in the way to be able to actually drink so much food,,

supplements not needed,,,waxy maise an option but not a must for pushing carbs in ,,in general thats all you need + training 4-5 days a week ,,,and sleep

should become 230lb of same quality you started with if not better within 3-4 weeks,,,good frames and genetic response to hormone  for example a guy like branch at 200lb would put on 40-50 lb in those 4 weeks

good luck friend

So worst case scenario … 30lbs os muscle in 4 weeks with this cycle  :o … well  ::)... good for you    

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2008, 11:31:54 AM »
So worst case scenario … 30lbs os muscle in 4 weeks with this cycle  :o … well  ::)... good for you    

Are you saying gh16 is a bullshitter? ;)