Author Topic: UFC Fight Night 38 Rua vs Henderson  (Read 5017 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
UFC Fight Night 38 Rua vs Henderson
« on: March 22, 2014, 06:53:04 PM »
Any links to the live stream?
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: UFC Fight Night 38 Rua vs Henderson
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 06:54:18 PM »
Whats the backstory behind the suckerpunch in the avatar?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 06:57:45 PM »
It's tomorrow.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 07:11:49 PM »
Whats the backstory behind the suckerpunch in the avatar?
One of those idiot youtube pranksters pushed his luck too far and got KTFO.  It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside to see such a moron get KTFO that I made it my avatar.

V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 07:14:22 PM »
One of those idiot youtube pranksters pushed his luck too far and got KTFO.  It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside to see such a moron get KTFO that I made it my avatar.

You are a weird dude.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 07:17:08 PM »
You are a weird dude.
Weird is approaching people in public and asking them to kiss your arse and thinking you won't get KTFO.  I love how the prankster had no pride or self-esteem and posted the video anyway of him getting his ludicrous arse owned. I am sure his parents are proud and his future wife and employer will be glad to have such a moron on their team.
V

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2014, 07:25:05 PM »
I think the stupid prankster guy is still less of a moron than the guy who punches him. Punching people is fucking lame haha.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2014, 07:31:35 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2014, 07:35:54 PM »

Hendo looks very different now he isn't on the TRT.
V

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2014, 07:38:58 PM »
Hendo looks very different now he isn't on the TRT.

Dan Henderson will be able to use TRT for one final fight this coming weekend, facing Mauricio “Shogun” Rua a second time at UFC Fight Night from Brazil.

http://www.fightline.com/dan-henderson-rematch-shogun-rua-future-use-trt/

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 07:45:10 PM »
 http://www.fightline.com/dan-henderson-rematch-shogun-rua-future-use-trt/
I actually just watched some of the weigh in and realised Hendo is in pretty good shape after all, it's just that photo above that isn't a good indicator of the shape he is in.

Shogun as usual looks like he has rarely trained in his life.  I know he is tough, but definitely doesn't have the stereotypical fighters body.

V

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2014, 07:57:53 PM »
I actually just watched some of the weigh in and realised Hendo is in pretty good shape after all, it's just that photo above that isn't a good indicator of the shape he is in.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is Dan Henderson's last fight. He's 43 and after this fight he loses his TRT exemption.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2014, 08:01:12 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if this is Dan Henderson's last fight. He's 43 and after this fight he loses his TRT exemption.
I agree, I think there is no way someone his age can fight without the 'GEAR'.  I am sure Randy Couture used testosterone to continue fighting in his 40's.
V

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2014, 08:03:34 PM »
Joe Rogan's first UFC ;D

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2014, 08:04:15 PM »
Lol these guys are done.
Should be cool to see a couple old warriors go at it though.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2014, 11:15:32 PM »
I just learned the event isn't until Monday.  WTF??? Monday
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2014, 02:19:52 AM »
I think the stupid prankster guy is still less of a moron than the guy who punches him. Punching people is fucking lame haha.

Punching People for something as harmless as that shows lack of selfcontrol, just animal instinct.

No thought at all of repercussions, consequences and risk vs reward.

But what to expect from Porchers.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2014, 03:05:19 AM »
Punching People for something as harmless as that shows lack of selfcontrol, just animal instinct.

Ridiculous.  You just have no sense of humour,  some people for a prank, just like to knock pranksters out.    I would argue that approaching people in an attempt to humiliate them shows a lack of self control, self respect and self awareness. The youtube prankster is the one who has no thought at all of repercussions, consequences and risk vs reward.

I could have warned that idiot for free that someone would eventually knock his arse out.  Obviously people who think the way that prankster does have been raised terribly, no respect for anybody, no social conscience etc etc.  just another example of generation nothingness.
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2014, 03:11:04 AM »
Ridiculous.  You just have no sense of humour,  some people for a prank, just like to knock pranksters out.    I would argue that approaching people in an attempt to humiliate them shows a lack of self control, self respect and self awareness. The youtube prankster is the one who has no thought at all of repercussions, consequences and risk vs reward.

I could have warned that idiot for free that someone would eventually knock his arse out.  Obviously people who think the way that prankster does have been raised terribly, no respect for anybody, no social conscience etc etc.  just another example of generation nothingness.

I have a big sense of humour, which is why i wouldn't punch someone silly for doing a simple prank.

If the prankster made it apparent that he would try to prank me in a humiliating fashion, i would let him know what's what with words, and only retort to physical form if the prankster would try to do something physical.

But a mere prank done with words should never be retaliated with the destruction of his joints, that is something i save for something more important, ie someone trying to attack me (self-defence) or similar.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2014, 03:26:56 AM »
I have a big sense of humour, which is why i wouldn't punch someone silly for doing a simple prank.

If the prankster made it apparent that he would try to prank me in a humiliating fashion, i would let him know what's what with words, and only retort to physical form if the prankster would try to do something physical.

But a mere prank done with words should never be retaliated with the destruction of his joints, that is something i save for something more important, ie someone trying to attack me (self-defence) or similar.
The guy who punched him was just pulling a prank, you just don't get it.  It's a hysterical prank.  I laugh every time I see it, so funny.  That black guy is the best prankster.

V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2014, 03:28:09 AM »
The guy who punched him was just pulling a prank, you just don't get it.  It's a hysterical prank.  I laugh every time I see it, so funny.  That black guy is the best prankster.

Incorrect.

You need to have some degree of intelligence and imagination to come up with a prank.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2014, 03:30:51 AM »
Incorrect.

You need to have some degree of intelligence and imagination to come up with a prank.
What a load of bollocks, you need the exact opposite, no imagination and zero intelligence.  If you think approaching people and being insulting and attempting to humiliate them takes intelligence and imagination, you have neither.  It takes decency, self-respect and character to abstain from such childish foolishness.  Something this prankster and you have none of, the black guy did this idiot a favour, but stopped too short, as the prankster failed to learn the lesson involved.  If it was me, I would have put a serious beating on the guy so that he learned never to disrespect strangers EVER again.

V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2014, 04:02:45 AM »
you need the exact opposite, no imagination and zero intelligence to be black

This we can agree on.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2014, 12:26:19 PM »
Joe Rogan's first UFC ;D

He shouldn't have started HGH. It never fails to make the user look old, haggard and swelled up.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2014, 12:29:59 PM »

Bs.

Getting in someone's face and repeatedly telling them to kiss your ass over and over is grounds for a brutal punch in the jaw.

I'm white and would have done the same as the Hebrew.