Author Topic: Mike O'hearn new MMA Opponent  (Read 1700 times)

Cook

• Getbig IV
Re: Mike O'hearn new MMA Opponent
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2024, 03:35:42 PM »
You just changed the entire premise. If GSP is anywhere near 190lbs he whoops me. However if he is 160lbs like he currently is and doesn't put on 30lbs of muscle juicing to prep to fight me a nobody then I am taking me.

My understanding is he has digestive issues from years of abusing peds and that is why he is smaller now. So while he may whoop me in your fictional world in todays real world I am taking me.

Speaking of which I just ordered new wrestling shoes there is an Open tourney next month I am going to enter. No master division Open me vs the college wrestlers.

I expect to get up off the coach not having wrestled or practiced in 2 decades and win but there are dudes coming from Penn State so I might get beat up.
you haven’t done any fight training in 20 years and you say I don’t train? Fuck you asshole and yeah you would really do well against GSP.God what a turd you are.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2024, 04:12:50 PM »
I whooped Craig you all saw it whatever you guys know nothing about MMA you have never trained you have never competed you are just talking out your asses
  What you did was lay and pray for 10 minutes against a slob, and lost. We have seen the fight.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2024, 05:33:39 PM »
LOL @ bhank still telling everyone how he'd kick all of their asses. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2024, 06:16:06 PM »
Mike won't pass USADA.
Of course he will, remember he is natural ;D

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2024, 06:34:42 PM »
After he lost to Clegg Hankins collapsed and was stretchered off with an oxygen mask and a parsh

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2024, 06:59:05 PM »
Ask him. I would say I am in my prime in 2024 and I am 4 years older than GSP. He has had no major injuries he still trains all the time so yeah 42 he should be in his prime.

You’ve established retired athletes are not in their prime so it would be foolish to ask him.

In your prime you had a full head of hair and you made 500k in one year. Today you are bald and unemployable.

You are on a rapid decline.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2024, 11:36:12 PM »
I thought he was going to fight the Rampage, whatever happened to that?