Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao Vs. Sugar Shane IS TODAY (Saturday, May 7th)  (Read 31989 times)

asbrus

• Getbig IV
Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs. Sugar Shane IS TODAY (Saturday, May 7th)
« Reply #225 on: May 09, 2011, 05:47:00 PM »
LOL! :D
Freddy Roach lying about his favorite pupil in order to show respect to Duran who problably he never met !
You call me troll for saying the same thing Roach said!
I think you are a young teenager who justed started watching boxing after the year 2000 and really don't know shit about the great of the past!
I have been a fans of the sport for over 25 years and  Pacquiao is my favorite fighter now, but Duran believe me when I tell you that Duran was better than Pacquiao!
Duran fought and lost a close decision at middleweight with a prime Hagler (the second best middleweight of all time) , a man that would kill Martinez with ease.
Duran won against one of the greatest welterweight of all time Ray Leonard when Leonard was at his prime!
The problem with Duran is that he was never consistent with his training habit and eating habit like Pacquiao and sametime he got to out of shape close to the fight night!
Duran was a natural lightweight!

I JUST SH0WED Y0U AN INTERVIEW AFTER WHAT R0ACH SAID. HE SAID MANNY W0ULD WIN. THAT WAS DURAN'S BEST WIN. AND THEN HE L0ST T0 THE GREATS IN HIS PRIME. H0NESTLY Y0U'RE THE NEWBIE IN B0XING. Y0U HAVE MADE S0 MANNY ERR0RS IN EVERY 0NE 0F Y0UR P0STS AND I HAD T0 C0RRECT THEM. Y0U SAID  MARTINEZ NEVER SH0WED UP AT 185 WHEN IN HIS LAST FIGHT HE DID AGAINST WILLIAMS. Y0U SAID THAT DURAN W0N 4 TITLES BUT FAILED T0 SEE MANNY W0N 8.  Y0U'RE IMPLYING BECAUSE MANNY D0SEN'T WANT T0 FIGHT A SUPER MIDDLE WEIGHT THAT HE'S DUCKING FIGHTERS.IF Y0U ACTUALLY HAD ANY B0XING KN0WLEDGE Y0U W0ULD N0T SAY 0UTRAGE0US THINGS LIKE THAT. Y0U HAVE N0 IDEA WHAT Y0U ARE TALKING AB0UT.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #226 on: May 09, 2011, 06:01:25 PM »
I JUST SH0WED Y0U AN INTERVIEW AFTER WHAT R0ACH SAID. HE SAID MANNY W0ULD WIN. THAT WAS DURAN'S BEST WIN. AND THEN HE L0ST T0 THE GREATS IN HIS PRIME. H0NESTLY Y0U'RE THE NEWBIE IN B0XING. Y0U HAVE MADE S0 MANNY ERR0RS IN EVERY 0NE 0F Y0UR P0STS AND I HAD T0 C0RRECT THEM. Y0U SAID  MARTINEZ NEVER SH0WED UP AT 185 WHEN IN HIS LAST FIGHT HE DID AGAINST WILLIAMS. Y0U SAID THAT DURAN W0N 4 TITLES BUT FAILED T0 SEE MANNY W0N 8.  Y0U'RE IMPLYING BECAUSE MANNY D0SEN'T WANT T0 FIGHT A SUPER MIDDLE WEIGHT THAT HE'S DUCKING FIGHTERS.IF Y0U ACTUALLY HAD ANY B0XING KN0WLEDGE Y0U W0ULD N0T SAY 0UTRAGE0US THINGS LIKE THAT. Y0U HAVE N0 IDEA WHAT Y0U ARE TALKING AB0UT.
LOL!
I am the one that have no boxing knowlege and you are the one who said that Bernitez was not that good ,when instead he is regarded one of the best portorican boxer of all time and 3 weight class world champion!
Please explain me how Martinez weighted 185 pound against Williams when he is 5'10' and ripped on fight night!
By the way Martinez for your knowlege fought and lost and got TKO at welterweight against Margarito years ago!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilfred_Ben%C3%ADtez

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: May 09, 2011, 06:14:44 PM »
LOL!
I am the one that have no boxing knowlege and you are the one who said that Bernitez was not that good ,when instead he is regarded one of the best portorican boxer of all time and 3 weight class world champion!
Please explain me how Martinez weighted 185 pound against Williams when he is 5'10' and ripped on fight night!
By the way Martinez for your knowlege fought and lost and got TKO at welterweight against Margarito years ago!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilfred_Ben%C3%ADtez

C0MPARED T0 THE GREATS HE ISN'T THAT G00D AND I D0N'T C0NSIDER DURAN A T0P 10 FIGHTER AS HE IS 1-5 AGAINST THE ALL TIME GREATS. BEATING 0NE GREAT FIGHTER AND THEN L0SING T0 HIM TWICE AND HAVING L0SING STREAK D0SEN'T PUT Y0U IN THE T0P 10. DURAN WAS A PUNCHING BAG F0R HEARNS,LE0NARD,HAGLER,AND BENITEZ.   JUST BECAUSE HE'S RIPPED D0SEN'T MEAN HE'S N0T HEAVIER THAN 160. THEY WEIGHED IN AT 160 AND HE CUT WEIGHT T0 MAKE IT. L00K MAN B0XING HAS WEIGHT CLASSES F0R A REAS0N. Y0U S0UND LIKE A LITTLE KID WH0 WANTS T0 SEE LIGHTWEIGHTS FIGHT MIDDLEWEIGHTS.Y0U TRIED T0 MAKE A P0INT THAT MANNY IS D0DGING FIGHTERS BY CLAIMING DURAN WENT UP IN WEIGHT WHEN HE 0NLY M0VED UP 25 LBS C0MPARED T0 MANNY'S 54 LBS.  I'M D0NE ARGUING WITH TR0LLS LIKE Y0U.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #228 on: May 09, 2011, 07:12:50 PM »
C0MPARED T0 THE GREATS HE ISN'T THAT G00D AND I D0N'T C0NSIDER DURAN A T0P 10 FIGHTER AS HE IS 1-5 AGAINST THE ALL TIME GREATS. BEATING 0NE GREAT FIGHTER AND THEN L0SING T0 HIM TWICE AND HAVING L0SING STREAK D0SEN'T PUT Y0U IN THE T0P 10. DURAN WAS A PUNCHING BAG F0R HEARNS,LE0NARD,HAGLER,AND BENITEZ.   JUST BECAUSE HE'S RIPPED D0SEN'T MEAN HE'S N0T HEAVIER THAN 160. THEY WEIGHED IN AT 160 AND HE CUT WEIGHT T0 MAKE IT. L00K MAN B0XING HAS WEIGHT CLASSES F0R A REAS0N. Y0U S0UND LIKE A LITTLE KID WH0 WANTS T0 SEE LIGHTWEIGHTS FIGHT MIDDLEWEIGHTS.Y0U TRIED T0 MAKE A P0INT THAT MANNY IS D0DGING FIGHTERS BY CLAIMING DURAN WENT UP IN WEIGHT WHEN HE 0NLY M0VED UP 25 LBS C0MPARED T0 MANNY'S 54 LBS.  I'M D0NE ARGUING WITH TR0LLS LIKE Y0U.

Duran is ranked 6 in the all time greatest boxer list by ESPN!
http://boxing.about.com/od/history/a/50_greatest.htm
END OF THE DISCUSSION!