Author Topic: Tomorrow's Topic on BB Weekly  (Read 9789 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Tomorrow's Topic on BB Weekly
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2006, 08:50:56 PM »
alright alright - this Rob/240 bashing/"ownage" is getting tiresome - the man makes some valid points but neither of you seem willing to listen to them. give it a rest already - it's getting old. There's only 10 minutes left in Easter - let's just enjoy them

thisiskeith12

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2006, 08:51:19 PM »
Like all the other threads....it left the topic.

I'm doing a display of it for you. Pay attention!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2006, 08:52:08 PM »
Ownage. Sweet undeniable irreversible and vicious ownage. In the constant threads he makes of conspiracies, propaganda, and personal endeavors.

Allow me to drink a protein shake and address your claims:

1- Conspiracies?  Yes.  I suppose it was just a coincidence that Bob won, the camera was all over Bob, Rusty wasn't allowed to stand next to Bob, Rusty didn't make the top 5 or the flexonline.com coverage, Bob gave his voters' check to shawn's charity (Shawn, whose vyotech put on the show), and all the threads about this stuff just disappeared.  Yea, coincidence.

2- Propaganda? It's facts.  Show the propaganda, please.

3- Personal Endeavors? I'm a businessman just like many of us here.  I have helped many on getbig make a profit with website design, competition strategy and overall efficiency of operations guidance. I support the PDI because the IFBB has rigged shows.  I'd also support a 3rd and 4th new BBing federation, as more leagues = more money and fair opportunities for all ;)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2006, 08:53:07 PM »
Like all the other threads....it left the topic.

Mr. Mentis - they've gotta talk about the Masters on the next episode - period. Bob needs to acknowledge his fans and address the issue of Rusty being overlooked. I would expect him to do it in a humble manner like that of a true champion

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2006, 08:54:58 PM »
Mr. Mentis - they've gotta talk about the Masters on the next episode - period. Bob needs to acknowledge his fans and address the issue of Rusty being overlooked. I would expect him to do it in a humble manner like that of a true champion

Then you will be disappointed.  Bob will bury his head in the proverbial sand and pretend nothing unusual happened.  He's far too insecure to acknowledge that he has critics, and they have valid points.
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2006, 08:57:16 PM »

1- Conspiracies?  Yes.  I suppose it was just a coincidence that Bob won, the camera was all over Bob, Rusty wasn't allowed to stand next to Bob, Rusty didn't make the top 5 or the flexonline.com coverage, Bob gave his voters' check to shawn's charity (Shawn, whose vyotech put on the show), and all the threads about this stuff just disappeared.  Yea, coincidence.

2- Propaganda? It's facts.  Show the propaganda, please.

3- Personal Endeavors? I'm a businessman just like many of us here.  I have helped many on getbig make a profit with website design, competition strategy and overall efficiency of operations guidance. I support the PDI because the IFBB has rigged shows.  I'd also support a 3rd and 4th new BBing federation, as more leagues = more money and fair opportunities for all ;)

Bob is a very visible figure so he got more attention than the other competitors. There is nothing unusual or untoward about this. There is no conspiracy. This reminds me of the 1980 Mr. Olympia. Arnold deserved to win, but was discredited for being the most popular. Arnold deserved to win that show and Chick deserved to win this one. Rusty was probably punished for his past, and while it's not some I agree with,  it had nothing to do with a conspiracy for Bob.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2006, 08:57:47 PM »

1- Conspiracies?  Yes.  I suppose it was just a coincidence that Bob won, the camera was all over Bob, Rusty wasn't allowed to stand next to Bob, Rusty didn't make the top 5 or the flexonline.com coverage, Bob gave his voters' check to shawn's charity (Shawn, whose vyotech put on the show), and all the threads about this stuff just disappeared.  Yea, coincidence.

2- Propaganda? It's facts.  Show the propaganda, please.

3- Personal Endeavors? I'm a businessman just like many of us here.  I have helped many on getbig make a profit with website design, competition strategy and overall efficiency of operations guidance. I support the PDI because the IFBB has rigged shows.  I'd also support a 3rd and 4th new BBing federation, as more leagues = more money and fair opportunities for all ;)

Allow me to own once again. Trying to get something of value out of your post is like trying to squeeze orange juice out of an apple. People have rebutted your conspiracy theory. All except for some hair band lover named Rosewood. Bob was of most interest, he overpowered everyone and won. If he had come in even better shape, you would have dismantled him saying it was an easy show. You can have 4,000 posts and still carry no validicity to your opinions.

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2006, 08:58:00 PM »

It's hard for Bob or any Bob to acknowledge this. First of all Bob was on stage with Rusty. OK, maybe not next to him but competing with him. The athletes cannot view thier competition as well as the judges so for us to ask Bob for his opinion I think it's not fair.

JM

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2006, 08:58:27 PM »

Then you will be disappointed.  Bob will bury his head in the proverbial sand and pretend nothing unusual happened.  He's far too insecure to acknowledge that he has critics, and they have valid points.

i dunno - last episode he had a near meltdown when he talked about the negative things people said on this board about his pre-contest conditioning . . .

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2006, 08:59:45 PM »
It is funny how someone can claim to "own" 240 ..when they have delete powers and he doesn't.That is like bragging about winning a knife fight by shooting everyone...That is just stupid. If ya want to "own" him ,as you put it...then answer his allegations/observations with facts and/or debate...How can you say "you win" the debate,when his end of it just gets deleted.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2006, 09:01:00 PM »
It's hard for Bob or any Bob to acknowledge this. First of all Bob was on stage with Rusty. OK, maybe not next to him but competing with him. The athletes cannot view thier competition as well as the judges so for us to ask Bob for his opinion I think it's not fair.

Its a weird situation though because he's the athletes rep - the fact that he was compared only once in the muscularity round and there wasnt even a final comparison between the front runners like there is in EVERY contest is a concern that falls into his domain - on the program he talked about how he wanted contests to have more comparisons - hell, the Olympia he had such a big problem with had far more than this contest . . .

thisiskeith12

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2006, 09:03:47 PM »
It is funny how someone can claim to "own" 240 ..when they have delete powers and he doesn't.That is like bragging about winning a knife fight by shooting everyone...That is just stupid. If ya want to "own" him ,as you put it...then answer his allegations/observations with facts and/or debate...How can you say "you win" the debate,when his end of it just gets deleted.

I don't have mod powers. Way to go slick

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2006, 09:04:05 PM »
Its a weird situation though because he's the athletes rep - the fact that he was compared only once in the muscularity round and there wasnt even a final comparison between the front runners like there is in EVERY contest is a concern that falls into his domain - on the program he talked about how he wanted contests to have more comparisons - hell, the Olympia he had such a big problem with had far more than this contest . . .

Yes...I agree..I had stated that in my previous posts on another thread about Bob just being compared once and didn't even get the final call out. Bob did win the show and that's my opinion but he should of been compared a few times. It was obvious for certain reason they kept him out of the light.
JM

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2006, 09:06:00 PM »
Yes...I agree..I had stated that in my previous posts on another thread about Bob just being compared once and didn't even get the final call out. Bob did win the show and that's my opinion but he should of been compared a few times. It was obvious for certain reason they kept him out of the light.

lol - yeah, that's prolly where i got it from - i'm just upset Rusty didn't get a fair shake

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2006, 09:07:21 PM »
I don't have mod powers. Way to go slick

BOB does.....Slick. ::)

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2006, 09:07:57 PM »
lol - yeah, that's prolly where i got it from - i'm just upset Rusty didn't get a fair shake

Rusty did look great with excellent shape and symmetry but he needed to be a little harder.

JM

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2006, 09:09:06 PM »
Rusty did look great with excellent shape and symmetry but he needed to be a little harder.

Definetely should of been top 5
JM

thisiskeith12

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2006, 09:09:57 PM »

I have been accused of being Bob, I thought you were making reference to that. My apologies sir.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2006, 09:11:39 PM »

I take it you're not paranoid like Grundle? ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2006, 09:29:59 PM »
I have been accused of being Bob, I thought you were making reference to that. My apologies sir.

I don't know why Bob would post as you or anyone else.HE won that show and should not give a hoot what we think of it. I only know that a lot of stuff got removed by someone and it was all in threads about him. I didn't see the contest only the pics,but I think he looked good..However I do not know why the guy that looks like OnlyMe  ;D  didn't place higher..he appeared to be in good shape from what I could see in the pics.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: Guess: Quote of the Day from tomorrow's radio show
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2006, 09:35:42 PM »
"heres the bottom line, dan; no one cares about the boards like getbig. seriously, not one professional takes what these disgustingly fat keyboard warriorrs have to say.   And to tell you the truth, i go on there all the time just to, you know, let off some steam.  the guys on the boards are complete idiots. you know, they think all we ever do as professional bodybuuilders is sit around and talk about them. which is so not true, dan. i mean....who the hell cares whata guy who sells websites for 300 dollars thinks about us, right? i mean, am i right here, dan? haha. yep...just the other day in fact i was on the board and all i kept hearing was how i didnt win the masters.   you know what that show was completely fair and judged right, its conspiracy theorists like that idiot 24..uuh..i mean like thhe ones on the board that amkee all this up. seriously.....i mean,   its like they think we care what they say. it gets me soo angry. hahaha....like we as professional bodybuilders actually talk too eachother about the bodybuilding boards.  "

LOL. ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2006, 11:38:43 PM »
I don't know why Bob would post as you or anyone else.HE won that show and should not give a hoot what we think of it. I only know that a lot of stuff got removed by someone and it was all in threads about him. I didn't see the contest only the pics,but I think he looked good..However I do not know why the guy that looks like OnlyMe  ;D  didn't place higher..he appeared to be in good shape from what I could see in the pics.

Rusty should have been Top 2, IMO. I am laughing that paranoid Grundle thought we were Bob. ::)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2006, 11:57:21 PM »
First of all - lets make sure people understand. There is no live show tomorrow. Second of all - neither Bob nor Shawn have deleted any posts today. I think some people here are so paranoid on that, I find it even funny. I have been moving threads around and merging others, and deleting non-essential crap. You have a problem with that, email me, pm me, or go to board comments.

Now, whether or not we like Bob, based on the lineup we saw, Bob Cicherillo won the Master's Professional.  It is not called the Master's Olympia either, there is no show like that this year.

Now, do you guys have a beef that Rusty wasn't in the top 5. Yes you do. Should he have won or come in second. No he shouldnt.

Will Bob acknowledge the furer over this win at the Masters Pro. Yes he will. Did he deserve to win. Many of us, being unbaised, and even 240 will verify, that Bob was the winner that night.

End of story.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2006, 12:02:07 AM »
I have been moving threads around and merging others, and deleting non-essential crap.

Damn...there goes all of sarcasm's posts   ;D

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Guess: Quote of the Day from tomorrow's radio show
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2006, 12:04:08 AM »
lol I like it

Quote:

All those bozo's on the internet boards trashed talking me for weeks. Well I have one thing to say - I backed up my talk. I walked the walk. Who cares if it was fixed or not I got the big W. Bottom line is these internet nerds were too scared to take my bet. I showed them