Author Topic: Will Wayne be approaching Ronnie now he's lost the title?  (Read 950 times)

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
Will Wayne be approaching Ronnie now he's lost the title?
« on: October 02, 2006, 06:47:00 AM »
I can't see Ronnie ever joining PDI but i bet ya he's gonna be gettin a call from Mr Demilia some time soon!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Will Wayne be approaching Ronnie now he's lost the title?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 06:51:22 AM »
Hah, he won't be accepting.

Ronnie is the freakiest guy around and he'll always make good money.

He was beaten but there is no disputing who the master is.  If he recovers from his lat problems and comes in a bit lighter we'll be laughing in a year about how jay got a total gift in the 2007 olympia.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 07:10:20 AM »
NO ONE in the PDI except Lee deserves to even step on the stage with Ronnie.  If they did it would be no competition it would be a massacre.  Might as well be Ronnie vs. a bunch of Mr. North Iowas.  ;D

body88

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 07:21:22 AM »
Yet the pdi conspiracy crew is claiming cutler could have sent an email threatening to go to the pdi if he was not given the O crown!! lol

I was a big fan of the PDI. But after this crap I am not so sure. I cant take peeps serious who think the olympia was changed over an orginization with like 5 competitors as of now. I hope it works out for them but why shit all over Cutler for your own gains?

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 07:24:20 AM »
Hah, he won't be accepting.

Ronnie is the freakiest guy around and he'll always make good money.

He was beaten but there is no disputing who the master is.  If he recovers from his lat problems and comes in a bit lighter we'll be laughing in a year about how jay got a total gift in the 2007 olympia.

Absolutely.  Jay looked good but wasn't the best he's ever been, and Ronnie was miles off of his best and was still disputably the winner.  Hate to take anything away from Jay because he worked so hard but it was gift city.