Author Topic: High dose gh? (10iu+)  (Read 2316 times)

Jynx

• Getbig II
High dose gh? (10iu+)
« on: September 28, 2017, 08:05:06 PM »
Hello,

I have a question for those who have ran 10iu+ of gh...did it make a real difference?  I've used anywhere from 4-6iu serostim/omnitrope for years and it's worked very well.  I'm 23 years old 5'7ish and 230 maybe 10-12% bf.  My goal is to eventually turn pro, I've hit a big plateau lately and haven't been able to break it with food and training, so I'm thinking my gear is the next step.  I can afford to run 10iu+ gh ed if I needed to.

Right now doing:
250 test cyp eod
300mg eq eod
50mg mast eod
60mg tbol ed
5iu omnitrope ed
Humalin R 5iu morning 8iu post workout (on leg and back days my insulin goes up to 50iu mix of humalog/Lantus)

I feel like my drugs are already extremely high, but I think we all know at this point it takes massive doses to get to that freak level.  Just looking for advice from more knowledgeable older members.  Thank you in advance. 

chess315

Re: High dose gh? (10iu+)
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 08:30:29 AM »
The gh may or may not help insulin is much more important the gh you have a pretty good cycle you should gain a lot if not switch eq with deca I would run the tbol like 75-100mg 3-4 weeks on and off

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 09:53:57 AM »
Post up some pics - height & weight mean nothing without knowing how much muscle / fat you carry
& your bone structure.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 03:28:49 PM »
At 23 you are still really young I would do some deep thinking about the long term effects of even trying to go pro. If you don't have the genetics to be in the top ten on a pro stage you probably wont make a lot of money.