Author Topic: my enemies list grows  (Read 2235 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: my enemies list grows
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2012, 11:01:16 PM »
Silence you bottom queen!!

Is that supposed to be an insult? Thought you said that was not allowed? Anyway if I were a "bottom queen" that would still put me head and shoulders above idiot scum like you. So thanks for the compliment.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2012, 11:29:54 PM »
Is that supposed to be an insult? Thought you said that was not allowed? Anyway if I were a "bottom queen" that would still put me head and shoulders above idiot scum like you. So thanks for the compliment.

outed

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2012, 11:39:21 PM »
outed

Weak, childish and already been done by much better folks than you.  Oh, and I guess you can't read either. I wrote "if I were" and not I am. You fail again.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2012, 02:45:49 AM »
Prime....He is just a little Kid trying to be a "Character" on here. He has not the style,finesse you have...aside from the fact he is still wet behind the ears.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2012, 03:29:07 AM »
LOL

Primebottom getting destroyed in this thread.
P

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2012, 02:23:18 PM »
LOL

Primebottom getting destroyed in this thread.

If you say so. I am just not feeling the pain. Sorry, but I think you are wasting your time and making yourself look the fool in the process.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2012, 04:50:03 PM »

sweet goatee prime

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2012, 05:11:35 PM »

sweet goatee prime

Thanks, but my beard is white.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2012, 05:16:15 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2012, 11:10:20 PM »

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2012, 11:17:18 PM »
What do you do to get on people shit list Primemuscle?  I don't recall you being a shit disturber in any threads.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2012, 01:45:35 AM »
What do you do to get on people shit list Primemuscle?  I don't recall you being a shit disturber in any threads.

You tell me. I have been on your "shit list" for sometime.

I am an honest person. As such I reveal things about myself that are probably better left unsaid. One example would be admitting to being bisexual which should mean virtually nothing to anyone, since I am not sexually active outside my marriage. It is just a fact, like it is a fact that I am bald or that I am 5'11" tall. Also I call things as I see them. I don't feel a need to agree with people just to be their friend or avoid ridicule from them.

For example, you and I have some differing opinions when it comes to various subjects which is what our Internet communications seemed to have focused on up to now. The fact is we haven't really explored our commonalities. I am certain there are some areas where we might agree and there will always be topics on which we will disagree.

Because I am a senior and because I say what I believe, I think some younger folks feel like I am lecturing them. Who knows, maybe I remind them of the parents or grandparents. It is not my intention to lecture folks here or anywhere else. I expect to learn new things from people of all ages. It expands my consciousness.

Anyway, I am a mature guy who can handle being on some people's shit list. I have no expectation to be liked by everyone. I am not without some sensitivity, but I am no crybaby either.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2012, 03:34:01 AM »
You tell me. I have been on your "shit list" for sometime.

I am an honest person. As such I reveal things about myself that are probably better left unsaid. One example would be admitting to being bisexual which should mean virtually nothing to anyone, since I am not sexually active outside my marriage. It is just a fact, like it is a fact that I am bald or that I am 5'11" tall. Also I call things as I see them. I don't feel a need to agree with people just to be their friend or avoid ridicule from them.

For example, you and I have some differing opinions when it comes to various subjects which is what our Internet communications seemed to have focused on up to now. The fact is we haven't really explored our commonalities. I am certain there are some areas where we might agree and there will always be topics on which we will disagree.

Because I am a senior and because I say what I believe, I think some younger folks feel like I am lecturing them. Who knows, maybe I remind them of the parents or grandparents. It is not my intention to lecture folks here or anywhere else. I expect to learn new things from people of all ages. It expands my consciousness.

Anyway, I am a mature guy who can handle being on some people's shit list. I have no expectation to be liked by everyone. I am not without some sensitivity, but I am no crybaby either.

Where the proof of this?  ;D

I think you have me confused with someone else man.  I rarely make any trouble and if I do spout off it is to someone that is usually a grade a jackoff.  Never had an issue with you dude.  I can tell by your posts you have some degree of integrity.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2012, 03:41:20 AM »
prime is a good dude, as is magic, you just need to understand them, as they both are rather complicated fellas

although i'm not too sure that i understand either of them too well, but that's not too unusual, as i don't quite understand myself most times ;D

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2012, 03:44:29 AM »
prime is a good dude, as is magic, you just need to understand them, as they both are rather complicated fellas

although i'm not too sure that i understand either of them too well, but that's not too unusual, as i don't quite understand myself most times ;D

magikusar is nuts but he has strong political views

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2012, 04:43:28 AM »
magikusar is nuts but he has strong political views

that's true, but at least he is a "truth seeker" or so it seems

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2012, 11:43:02 AM »
Where the proof of this?  ;D

I think you have me confused with someone else man.  I rarely make any trouble and if I do spout off it is to someone that is usually a grade a jackoff.  Never had an issue with you dude.  I can tell by your posts you have some degree of integrity.

Sorry about that. Guess I had a senior moment. I actually thought I was replying to Magikusar. Can I use the excuse that it was very late when I posted that?  :-[

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2012, 01:33:32 PM »
While others see evil rich contrlling them I see evil lazy controlling producers in history.

When people can break free and own what they make then peacfully trade with others as briefly happened in usa in early years wow growth n progress is amazing and poor get rich.

Then the fairness greedy mendset works through politics to take more from producers until they just cant do anything and if tey are doing something that works it gets reglated until it stops mving.

This is what we are seeing now.

People are not equal.  One man can produce 1000 times the next man  by creating an rganization or by learning technology and aplyng it.

Banks n government play all kinda games to leech off the produced value and give it to crony friends and lazyies.

Thus the progress that could be nonstop to the stars is slowed and then the problems created are blamed back on freedom aka capitalism.

media reinforced unfairness bs and incorrect blame of capitalism not the leeching being the problem

also ignored is that in caitalism 100% of people would be produvie since they get fired if not so eventualy either bite bulet n learn to study tecnoogy n work hard n produce or they end u in factory as very producitve part fo large symphony liek team making things.

all the leched work to hinder this natual sifting of people into production

unions arise and are fine but when lawyer n government pid by unions force producers to give more than they want and force producers to not change produciton to advnace to next product or service rapidly and force them to pension pay peopel for sit on ass  thing get basty

again problems blamed on capitalism

this silliness causes so much wealth to die before its produced

biz cycle caused by the convulsions of ruin caused by leeches doing this

otherwise things get cheaprn cheaper, making everone rich and never bsut since gov no pusing money unnatuallyto where no profit

mass produced housing is biggest casualty I can see of this, working all life formsimple shelter and shit removal machine is sily

and rent parsitism is promted as cool way to get wealthy, one leech leeching the next

henry george was brilliant when he said get rid of all taxes,a and tax rent, then no leech landlords and so much money in rela estae gov cna be run on it without slowing industry or tek