Author Topic: One thread on the current Ohio polls?  (Read 557 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
One thread on the current Ohio polls?
« on: October 29, 2012, 08:35:57 PM »
Common on Blacken......Rasmusen has him up 2..which is new. I haven't checked RCP yet but I imagine its all tied up. There is no way Ohio should poll 5 ahead for Obama if the national average is 2 ahead for Romney. Ohio mirrors the rest of the country. Just looking at Drudge..Romney's up everywhere.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/ohio/election_2012_ohio_president
L

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: One thread on the current Ohio polls?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 08:41:01 PM »
Brutal.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 08:45:33 PM »
Common on Blacken......Rasmusen has him up 2..which is new. I haven't checked RCP yet but I imagine its all tied up. There is no way Ohio should poll 5 ahead for Obama if the national average is 2 ahead for Romney. Ohio mirrors the rest of the country. Just looking at Drudge..Romney's up everywhere.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/ohio/election_2012_ohio_president

For all practical purposes, it is. RCP has Obama's lead at 1.9, factoring in this latest poll. There's also a Cincinnati Enquirer poll that has it tied at 49, which also factors into the equation.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 04:29:03 AM »
For all practical purposes, it is. RCP has Obama's lead at 1.9, factoring in this latest poll. There's also a Cincinnati Enquirer poll that has it tied at 49, which also factors into the equation.

Rasmussen was the least accurate pool at last election right?

And RCP the most accurate?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 05:44:08 AM »
Rasmussen was the least accurate pool at last election right?

And RCP the most accurate?

RCP isn't a poll per se, the "RCP Average" is an average of a whole bunch of polls.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 05:47:17 AM »
Which is why its the best but Blacken and that other hack 240 keep posting the PPP polls which have Obama at 5...and now no thread on data showing Romney leading in early voting...hmmm.
L

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 08:12:04 AM »
Well, there's no way it's tied in Cinci. Very conservative there.

I can say that in Columbus Metro Obama would have a lead but drive 2 hours any direction out from Franklin county and that is not the case.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2012, 08:28:18 AM »
GALLUP: OBAMA'S EARLY VOTE ADVANTAGE COLLAPSES 22-POINTS OVER 2008
 Breitbart Big Government ^ | October 30,2012 | JOHN NOLTE

Posted on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:19:18 AM by Hojczyk

My pal Guy Benson found a juicy nugget that helps to bring more clarity to the news from Gallup yesterday that shows Romney leading Obama in the early vote by a full seven points, 52-45%. Almost exactly four years ago (October 28, 2008), according to Gallup,

Obama was massacring John McCain among early voters with a fifteen-point lead, 55-40%. That means, at least according to Gallup, that Obama's early vote advantage has dropped 22 points when compared to '08.

Benson also notes that the percentage of voters who have or intend to vote early was 33% in 2008 and remains at 33% today. As Don Surber said in this tweet, "People don't wait in line to vote for the status quo[.]"

In his email to me, Benson makes The Point: "Obama had a 55/40 lead on McCain with early voters in '08, but only led by 3 pts with the election day crowd. He ended up winning by 7 overall."

In other words, among those who actually voted on Election Day, Obama's advantage over McCain was only three-points. Obama won by seven overall because of the early vote margins he had accumulated. If Gallup is correct about 2012 and Romney being ahead by seven with early voters, that means Obama's in very deep trouble. Even polls that show Obama with a small lead in states like Ohio confirm Romney will win among those who vote on Election Day.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...