Author Topic: Sadly, it never happened  (Read 7861 times)

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
Re: Sadly, it never happened
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2010, 04:07:45 PM »
Who is the biggest homo on getbig... Bay, OneMore or Sal? LOL

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2010, 04:56:16 PM »
I generally agree.  However; it's a reflection of what the active members want.  It's still possible to take positives away from this kind of forum if you're patient and amused enough to wade through the shit show.  When ya keep gettin' pelted with shitballs, ya gotta get a shitbat.

When getbig and other bodybuilding forums were launched I had high hopes.
Actual pro bodybuilders would interact with avg guys like me.
Bodybuilding fans would be able meet on line and then meet in person at big contests, etc.

That never happened. The forums became a mass of faceless characters, bent on making the forums, virtual Jerry Springer events.
EVERY forum evolved into some version of this. The pros stopped getting involved due to the silly atmosphere.

Sadly, what could have been a wonderful, positive resource, became a joke.
Now the forums are still good for a laugh and killing time, but that is about it.
Such is life. ::)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2010, 04:57:08 PM »

pw3nd

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2010, 05:17:55 PM »

In the realm of Gay, you have two schools of thought.

First you have the flamboyantly gay men, which are known as fags.

You also have the gay men that enjoy having sex with other men, but are more refined and low key, those are simply known as homos.

Salvatore and I are clearly fags.  We enjoy having sex with other men and also frolic around town with no worries as to who is looking.

I am not so sure whether or not Bay is truly gay or just another black man having fun on the side.  In the African American community they call it being on the "downlow".  Instances of this can be seen within many black folks, whereby a married (Straight) man tends to wander about and have sexual flings with other men, but not openly.  Picture a black man that gets incarcerated for 10+ years and out of mere necessity has to resort to having a bottom bitch in jail, but once he is released into society he reverts back to being 100% straight and even proceeds to get married with a woman and have kids, while never touching a man again.

There are more gay men here.

MadMax is probably a bigger fag than I am, but he barely posts here.

"1"

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2010, 05:39:53 PM »
In the realm of Gay, you have two schools of thought.

First you have the flamboyantly gay men, which are known as fags.

You also have the gay men that enjoy having sex with other men, but are more refined and low key, those are simply known as homos.

Salvatore and I are clearly fags.  We enjoy having sex with other men and also frolic around town with no worries as to who is looking.

I am not so sure whether or not Bay is truly gay or just another black man having fun on the side.  In the African American community they call it being on the "downlow".  Instances of this can be seen within many black folks, whereby a married (Straight) man tends to wander about and have sexual flings with other men, but not openly.  Picture a black man that gets incarcerated for 10+ years and out of mere necessity has to resort to having a bottom bitch in jail, but once he is released into society he reverts back to being 100% straight and even proceeds to get married with a woman and have kids, while never touching a man again.

There are more gay men here.

MadMax is probably a bigger fag than I am, but he barely posts here.

"1"

being gay is awesome because we you guys can use the word "fag" to talk about other gay guys but get pissed at straight guys who use that term

"That is OUR word"

Bay is a gay dude but he is one of those non-flaming types that fights his inner diva and has to butch it up to make up for the flaming stereo type

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2010, 05:42:37 PM »

Howard.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2010, 05:50:05 PM »
Howard.
You mean traveling to meet other online friends, color coordinating your "House of Pain" jumpsuits, purchasing VIP tickets, getting Idrise Ward El's autograph on a glossy 8x10 at the "expo", then squealing your heart out as a group for Jay as he shakes his ass to "Pour Some Sugar On Me" isn't a heterosexual activity, dk?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2010, 08:29:09 PM »
You mean traveling to meet other online friends, color coordinating your "House of Pain" jumpsuits, purchasing VIP tickets, getting Idrise Ward El's autograph on a glossy 8x10 at the "expo", then squealing your heart out as a group for Jay as he shakes his ass to "Pour Some Sugar On Me" isn't a heterosexual activity, dk?

Exactly my thoughts.  ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2010, 08:34:26 PM »