Author Topic: Big Achs Lingerie Shirt  (Read 28441 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: Big Achs Lingerie Shirt
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2013, 10:45:34 PM »
Ach, your a good sport. Laughing at yourself and admitting you looked ridiculous makes it even funnier. Wish more of the posters on here had your attitude. All around good dude.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2013, 10:46:00 PM »
Announcing Team Unctuous A-rab

Ach, I'm forming Team Unctuous A-rab as an ancillary effort to assist your weight loss. Getbiggers, if you'd like to join, simply make the above your avatar and denote your membership in the personalized text portion of your profile. The more who join, the more slovenly guts Ach is liable to see, thus shaming him into quicker fatloss -- it'll be like our version of Jenny Craig, minus any homosexual connotations.

Kind Regards,
syntaxmachine
Team Unctuous A-Rab Founder and CEO

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2013, 10:47:52 PM »
Announcing Team Unctuous A-rab

Ach, I'm forming Team Unctuous A-rab as an ancillary effort to assist your weight loss. Getbiggers, if you'd like to join, simply make the above your avatar and denote your membership in the personalized text portion of your profile. The more who join, the more slovenly guts Ach is liable to see, thus shaming him into quicker fatloss -- it'll be like our version of Jenny Craig, minus any homosexual connotations.

Kind Regards,
syntaxmachine
Team Unctuous A-Rab Founder and CEO

LOLLLLLL you're gonna have a very hard time shaming me!

ACH is the king of the man with no shame!  ;D

Tis true! 

Ach, your a good sport. Laughing at yourself and admitting you looked ridiculous makes it even funnier. Wish more of the posters on here had your attitude. All around good dude.

lol thanks dude!  Its all in fun... I'm trying to find some more ridiculous shit that I used to wear, because I know there was a ton of shit!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2013, 10:49:13 PM »
 :D
a

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2013, 10:50:31 PM »

I know I used to have a TIGER PRINT furry tight button down shirt!!!  NO JOKE... but can't find any pictures of that!  Fuck that was probably even worse than the mesh shirt!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2013, 10:53:19 PM »
Here you go Big Ach, here is one of me in School a few years back when we both used to talk "bulking". ROFLMAO

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2013, 10:54:32 PM »
Here is a better one in front of Monticello.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2013, 10:55:08 PM »
Here you go Big Ach, here is one of me in School a few years back when we both used to talk "bulking". ROFLMAO

OH MAN!!! YESSSS LOLLLL  NIPPLES SHOWING AND ALL!!!! HAHAH I remember when you and I would talk about how big we were in AOL Chat rooms  ;D AHAHAHAHA!!!!

Not as ridiculous... but I used to go out in tank tops all the time... even to clubs and dinners and all!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2013, 11:05:07 PM »

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2013, 11:22:14 PM »

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2013, 12:05:08 AM »
Big Ach rules...

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2013, 12:14:50 AM »
whats strong as fuck to you Ach, when u said you were 260, were you benchin 225 for 50 reps, benchin 500 for reps, curling 225 or the 100 lb dumbells, doin lat pull with full stack for 20 reps, bent over rows with 315 no straps and belt, squat 6oo or more, what do you consider strong as fuck, you look more like a hardgainer than strong as ox, bc im 38 can do all lifts above still except the squat for 600......

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2013, 03:27:38 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2013, 03:34:10 AM »
Army of One getting to the bottom of the matter in this thread

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2013, 03:44:41 AM »

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2013, 03:48:19 AM »
OH HERE IS ANOTHER REALLY BAD ONE, Think I bought it at the same time I bough the mesh one....

White spandex with see through stripes!

AMAZING gum development... what's your cycle?

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2013, 05:00:11 AM »
whats strong as fuck to you Ach, when u said you were 260, were you benchin 225 for 50 reps, benchin 500 for reps, curling 225 or the 100 lb dumbells, doin lat pull with full stack for 20 reps, bent over rows with 315 no straps and belt, squat 6oo or more, what do you consider strong as fuck, you look more like a hardgainer than strong as ox, bc im 38 can do all lifts above still except the squat for 600......

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2013, 06:00:10 AM »

Why did you blur out the cocks in your mouth bro, we all know they are there?

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2013, 06:13:18 AM »
Big Ach representing the college-aged bodybuilding douche with pride, and perhaps a tiny nugget of regret mixed in for good measure.

I would make fun, but alas, I cannot.

I too shamed myself at many a dance club in sophmore through senior year with the spandex shirt (usually short-sleeved, to show forearm veins, which I was convinced would set the ladies hearts alight with lust), tight leather club pants and "Stallone Lift" shoes (to get me up over 6' from my usual 5'10"). Replete with fake gold chain (who can afford real gold in junior year?), fake gold watch (again...money went to trenbolone and clen in those days, so fakes had to do), and carefully shaved forearms and chest to maximize muscular definition...for the ladies, I told myself.

All for the ladies. Famous last words.

Odd that I never became introspective as to why I never really got hit on by that many girls. I just assumed they were frigid girls too intimidated by my raging muscularity. I do remember having to talk to a lot of guys interested in how I got that big. Apparently, I had zero gay-dar in college. Clearly now, the reason I didn't get hit on was because every girl in the club assumed I was flamingly gay in that garb. Who could blame them? I looked like 10 pounds of meat in a 7lb bag with arms akimbo, trying to look relaxed as I leaned on the back of chairs so I could flex my chest and triceps and bring out striations, whilst still looking relaxed and "natural".

What in the world possessed me to think that would attract girls? Probably the "Hot Bodz" clothing pages at the back of my Muscular Development magazine. Hey, I thought Mike Dragna (he of the ubiquitous model shots) in the ads would get all the chicks looking like that. Figured it was a sure thing...how could I lose. The mags promised it would happen, so I just sort of assumed it would. All I needed was the right clothing to show off to the girls and then there would be no doubt that they would know I was pure alpha.

Thanks Mike...and thanks Hot Bodz.

I only wish I had getbig back then. My fat friends on the offensive line went home with chicks all the time. I took a cab back home, mixed my tuna with fat free mayo, and told myself I probably needed a bit more size on my rear delts to really get the ladies to notice...my symmetry was what was putting them off.

It's a wonder I survived at all.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2013, 06:31:49 AM »
Haha great read bro.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2013, 06:39:23 AM »

was that a young and gay tom hardy groping you?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2013, 06:41:59 AM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2013, 06:44:47 AM »
OH HERE IS ANOTHER REALLY BAD ONE, Think I bought it at the same time I bough the mesh one....

White spandex with see through stripes!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2013, 06:45:52 AM »
Sorry but this is so bad that it needs its own thread, why would someone with a penis and 30% bodyfat walk around in public with their gut hanging out in this monstrosity?Did he look in the mirror that morning and think how fetching he looked in said attire?

Total guido. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2013, 06:53:29 AM »