Author Topic: mccain doesn't shake hands with black men  (Read 4426 times)

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: mccain doesn't shake hands with black men
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2008, 09:34:43 AM »
Fixed.

Comrades Bush and Cheney just stole a whole goddamned country from us. 

Tre, you can be the most stupid of gollys at times.

You make a mockery of your 'I am all for decent people - whatever the colour - as long as they pay taxes, they are fine by me' bullshit.

I mean look, just look at how you Tre - arguably a civil, decent coon - will ALWAYS regress to your black group dynamic when this issue comes up; as said, you are the pedlar of weasel words. No matter though, you are merely displaying a group instinct that I have said is present is all races, so thanks for the vindication.

Now, on with making you look quite the cock.. oh and, we wont wait for you to cough up any facts to back up your claims by the way, you never do.

• a 2002 study by Maryland’s Public Service Research Institute found that police were stopping too few black speeders (23%), compared to their proportion of actual speeders (25%). In fact, “blacks were twice as likely to speed as whites” in general, and there was an even higher frequency of black speeders in the 90-mph and higher range.
  • The only evidence for police bias is disproportionate arrest rates for those groups police critics say are the targets of bias. High black arrest rates appear to reflect high crime rates, not police misconduct.

Tre, why dont you fuck off to Somalia if its all so very good? thats right, you fucking LOVE whiteys world.

You are just anohter mealy mouthed spade who hasnt the balls got to put his money where his rubber lips are.

cunt.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2008, 09:36:45 AM »
yes, what does that have to do with anything?

Because real change in America starts with educating Whites.

The fact that you do not recognize how much Comrades Bush and Cheney have stolen from Whites - especially the middle class and poor Whites - is cause for great concern.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2008, 09:38:00 AM »
To me it looks like he wanted him to shake hands with his wife first and then forgot all about it or Obama was moving away already.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2008, 09:38:19 AM »
mccain dropped napalm on sleeping kids, who cares what he does. Dude's a freak and not the good kind.
a

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2008, 09:54:42 AM »
No matter though, you are merely displaying a group instinct that I have said is present is all races, so thanks for the vindication.

Now, on with making you look quite the cock.. oh and, we wont wait for you to cough up any facts to back up your claims by the way, you never do.

What?

If you're arguing that I am a 'typical black apologist', you're flat-out wrong.  While I do agree that across the board, the chances of a Black succeeding in America are less than those of a White, that in no way means that the opportunities are not there.  If just means that because of relative wealth and the general tendency of any individual in a decision-making capacity to 'help' the person who is more like them, Whites will tend to have more opportunities than Blacks, even if they are from similar economic backgrounds. 

Where you completely lose is the fact that I have consistently placed the majority of the blame for the lack of 'black success' at our own feet.  The overall spending habits of our poor and middle classes hurt us (collectively) far more than other races/cultures are hurt by the same. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2008, 09:58:23 AM »
This is a stupid post, more stupid criticizms.  McCain and Obama have been very cordial in their meetings.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2008, 10:00:52 AM »
This is a stupid post, more stupid criticizms.  McCain and Obama have been very cordial in their meetings.

This whole thing goes to show the depth of the Leftist/Democrat mindset.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2008, 10:05:57 AM »
In this election, I have learned that the far left is at least as bad as the far right. 

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2008, 10:06:32 AM »
oh at least...

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2008, 10:06:46 AM »
sounds like i touched a nerve by telling the truth, you must be either black or mulatto yourself to be so sensitive about this issue, typing in all caps, emotional prose, once again...............Obam a is black. :D

TOUCHED A NERVE...IMPOSSIBLE..YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT..

I AM STILL LAUGHING TRYING TO IMAGINE WHAT PART(S) OF YOU ARE FEMALE...DO YOU HAVE A TINY DICK AND A BIG girl? TITS AND BALLS? SMALL WAIST BIG ASS AND A HAIRY CHEST? HOW ARE YOU ARRANGED BEING THAT YOU ARE HALF FEMALE AND HALF MALE...LOL..LMFAO
C

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2008, 10:10:41 AM »
In this election, I have learned that the far left is at least as bad as the far right. 

I would have to say worse since they are willing to ignore all the facts and vote for someone who doesn't really support what they want just to say they won, its racism of the worst kind.

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2008, 10:12:54 AM »
What?

If you're arguing that I am a 'typical black apologist', you're flat-out wrong.  While I do agree that across the board, the chances of a Black succeeding in America are less than those of a White, that in no way means that the opportunities are not there.  If just means that because of relative wealth and the general tendency of any individual in a decision-making capacity to 'help' the person who is more like them, Whites will tend to have more opportunities than Blacks, even if they are from similar economic backgrounds. 

Where you completely lose is the fact that I have consistently placed the majority of the blame for the lack of 'black success' at our own feet.  The overall spending habits of our poor and middle classes hurt us (collectively) far more than other races/cultures are hurt by the same. 

Tre,

I am saying that inspite of your supposedly noble position wherein all people should be judged on merit, and that the American dream should not be based on hand outs but instead be based on fair and equal opportunity for all, the fact is that it all goes to shit when you are pushed for an answer as to who or what is at fault.

That is when we see your true character - driven by inate racial attributes -  coming to the fore.

You love to blame the [royal] white man; and yes, whilst you may pay lip service to the sub par blacks, you NEVER concede the elephant in the room; you never ponder just why blacks are always the bottom of the barrel; you never question the genetic material at the point of design. You live to polish the black turd rather than concede its inate flaws.

You ALWAYS come round to implying - or infact outright stating - that blacks have some greater social injustice to overcome than that of [for example] mexicans [in the U.S] or pakistanis in the U.K., utter bollocks. Both groups do better than blacks, and lets not even get onto far east asians; so what gives?

All the figures show that blacks are just the worst performers on average; yeah you can chase lions and run from the cops, but christ Tre, the 'we just need a fair crack of the whip' record needs fucking changing mate.

Why do none of you guys take a leaf from Garvey and fuck off back home?

Honest question mate.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2008, 10:21:48 AM »
yes exactly, it's Bush and Cheney's fault that 85 percent of the prison population of the US is black, it's a right wing conspiracy. ::)

YOU BETTER CHECK YOUR FACTS AGAIN.....85% WOW...HMMMMM...

BLACKS MAKE UP 39.4% OF PRISON POPULATION
WHITES MAKE UP 34.6% OF PRISON POPULATION
HISPANICS MAKE UP 20.2% OF PRISON POPULATION
ASIANS, MIDDLE EASTERNERS, AFRICANS ETC MAKE UP THE REST

MORE THAN A THIRD OF THE BLACKS IN JAIL ARE INNOCENT FRAMED UP BY WHITEY COPS, THE NEXT THIRD HAVE MINOR INFRACTIONS AND BECAUSE OF NOT HAVING AN ATTORNEY END UP IN JAIL, THE REST ARE HONEST TROUBLED PERSONS INVOLVED IN CRIMES OF ONE SORT OR ANOTHER.

IN REGARD TO THE WHITE PRISONERS....EVERYONE OF THOSE SONS OF BITCHES ARE GUILTY.... WHEN A CRACKER CAN NOT GET A WHITE COP, A WHITE JUDGE AND A WHITE JURY TO FIND HIS WHITE ASS INNOCENT IN AMERICA WHERE THE SO CALLED JUSTICE SYSTEM IS WHITE BIASED, THEN HE HAS CLEARLY COMMITTED THE CRIME.....SO ALL THE WHITES IN JAIL AR GUILTY AND SHOULD ROT IN JAIL.
C

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2008, 10:26:34 AM »
See.....

I really want to argue with this dumb neegro... but he does such a great job sinking himself anyways that I don't know if my input will do any good......

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2008, 10:39:55 AM »
YOU BETTER CHECK YOUR FACTS AGAIN.....85% WOW...HMMMMM...

BLACKS MAKE UP 39.4% OF PRISON POPULATION
WHITES MAKE UP 34.6% OF PRISON POPULATION
HISPANICS MAKE UP 20.2% OF PRISON POPULATION
ASIANS, MIDDLE EASTERNERS, AFRICANS ETC MAKE UP THE REST

MORE THAN A THIRD OF THE BLACKS IN JAIL ARE INNOCENT FRAMED UP BY WHITEY COPS, THE NEXT THIRD HAVE MINOR INFRACTIONS AND BECAUSE OF NOT HAVING AN ATTORNEY END UP IN JAIL, THE REST ARE HONEST TROUBLED PERSONS INVOLVED IN CRIMES OF ONE SORT OR ANOTHER.

IN REGARD TO THE WHITE PRISONERS....EVERYONE OF THOSE SONS OF BITCHES ARE GUILTY.... WHEN A CRACKER CAN NOT GET A WHITE COP, A WHITE JUDGE AND A WHITE JURY TO FIND HIS WHITE ASS INNOCENT IN AMERICA WHERE THE SO CALLED JUSTICE SYSTEM IS WHITE BIASED, THEN HE HAS CLEARLY COMMITTED THE CRIME.....SO ALL THE WHITES IN JAIL AR GUILTY AND SHOULD ROT IN JAIL.

Interesting. Blacks make up the majority of the prison population, yet the population of whites and hispanics far outnumbers those of the blacks in this country. Perhaps you guys should stop gang banging, having unprotected sex with yo baby mommas, and try holding down jobs like the rest of the country's populace?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2008, 10:44:17 AM »
Sampson....your not very intelligent are you?  (rhetorical)
Nice ridiculous completely unsubstantiated post.  People like you fuel racial fires.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2008, 10:45:26 AM »
Sampson is a long running gimmick. He's only good for taking his posts and laughing at him as he self-owns himself and other black people.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2008, 10:45:36 AM »

The high road was available.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2008, 10:46:30 AM »
I would have to say worse since they are willing to ignore all the facts and vote for someone who doesn't really support what they want just to say they won, its racism of the worst kind.

The Hillary vs Obama split is a problem.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2008, 11:06:30 AM »
Tre,

I am saying that inspite of your supposedly noble position wherein all people should be judged on merit, and that the American dream should not be based on hand outs but instead be based on fair and equal opportunity for all, the fact is that it all goes to shit when you are pushed for an answer as to who or what is at fault.

That is when we see your true character - driven by inate racial attributes -  coming to the fore.

You love to blame the [royal] white man; and yes, whilst you may pay lip service to the sub par blacks, you NEVER concede the elephant in the room; you never ponder just why blacks are always the bottom of the barrel; you never question the genetic material at the point of design. You live to polish the black turd rather than concede its inate flaws.

You ALWAYS come round to implying - or infact outright stating - that blacks have some greater social injustice to overcome than that of [for example] mexicans [in the U.S] or pakistanis in the U.K., utter bollocks. Both groups do better than blacks, and lets not even get onto far east asians; so what gives?

All the figures show that blacks are just the worst performers on average; yeah you can chase lions and run from the cops, but christ Tre, the 'we just need a fair crack of the whip' record needs fucking changing mate.

Why do none of you guys take a leaf from Garvey and fuck off back home?

Honest question mate.

I haven't devoted enough time to the conversation, but back in 2005 or 2006, I started discussing the very real problem of self-hatred among Blacks, not just in America, but in many parts of Black Africa as well. 

When you perform an honest examination of what black minds and black hands have created and built throughout human history, it's difficult to conclude that Blacks lack the genetic gifts necessary to achieve greatness.  Blacks can do, because we have done.  And make no mistake, that truism is not limited to our 'talented tenth'. 

Over the past 600 years, however, we have definitive proof that darker-skinned peoples have been marginalized by the white is right doctrine that has dominated the past 6 centuries.  And with respect to the African peoples and their relatives, we've been conditioned not to love ourselves.   

There are plenty of external factors that support my claim, but at the end of the day, it's up to each of us as Black parents to teach the concept of self love over and above anything else.  You see, unless we get it together and QUICK, we're not going to have another 600 years. 

I've lived in several parts of the U.S. - the South, the mid-Atlantic, the midwest, and now the west coast - and I can safely argue that there are plenty of honest, hard-working Blacks in our country.  In fact, the vast majority of Blacks fall into that category. 

A reasonable person cannot argue that the sentencing for Blacks and Whites charged with the same crimes are remotely similar.  Start by looking at the conviction rates and then even for those convicted, you see fewer years served by Whites than by Blacks. 

Now, I'm not saying that *any* convicted criminal deserves any sort of special consideration, but those of us who have no desire to be a part of the nation's prison culture do have an obligation to examine why the system operates the way that it does. 

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2008, 11:08:28 AM »
The Hillary vs Obama split is a problem.

Can you honestly tell me that if Obama was a republican you would vote for him? I'm 100% sure that if McCain had all those shady ties, the Rev, Ayers,Acorn,Rezco,Kenya and MANY MORE , he wouldn't stand a chance!

And you all know it!

Look how clean is McCain compared to Obama! While having about twice the time in the political arena!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2008, 11:30:50 AM »
Can you honestly tell me that if Obama was a republican you would vote for him? I'm 100% sure that if McCain had all those shady ties, the Rev, Ayers,Acorn,Rezco,Kenya and MANY MORE , he wouldn't stand a chance!

And you all know it!

Look how clean is McCain compared to Obama! While having about twice the time in the political arena!

And it makes you wonder why he's leading in the polls doesn't it?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2008, 11:53:50 AM »
And it makes you wonder why he's leading in the polls doesn't it?

What makes me wonder is what will happen if he get elected, its obvious that the herd will let him off with murder....I truly believe that if he will be elected it will be a dark age for the US.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2008, 11:54:28 AM »
Can you honestly tell me that if Obama was a republican you would vote for him?

I tend to vote Republican in national elections.

If he was the GOP candidate and had a more moderate platform then yes, he would probably have my support even with those past associations.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2008, 11:55:52 AM »
What makes me wonder is what will happen if he get elected, its obvious that the herd will let him off with murder....I truly believe that if he will be elected it will be a dark age for the US.

It doesn't matter which one of them gets elected.  They are both incompetent IMO and they will be handed a mess.   I am afraid Obama will be all politics and no action.  Which depending on your POV might be a good thing.