Author Topic: mccain doesn't shake hands with black men  (Read 4425 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Re: mccain doesn't shake hands with black men
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2008, 12:43:41 PM »
I tend to vote Republican in national elections.

If he was the GOP candidate and had a more moderate platform then yes, he would probably have my support even with those past associations.

You're opinions is hardly biased, you seem to be in favor of his color first and his politics second which I find very threatening.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2008, 01:38:40 PM »
You're opinions is hardly biased, you seem to be in favor of his color first and his politics second which I find very threatening.

You're kidding, right? 

I realize one cannot be expected to know everything about every other person on GetBig, but you're nuts if you think *I* would support any candidate based on race. 

I supported Obama in the primaries in order to help him defeat Hillary, because I wasn't willing to give the Clintons a 50-50 shot at getting back into the White House.  With those odds, I did not like McCain's - or America's - chances.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2008, 01:46:20 PM »
You're kidding, right? 

I realize one cannot be expected to know everything about every other person on GetBig, but you're nuts if you think *I* would support any candidate based on race. 

I supported Obama in the primaries in order to help him defeat Hillary, because I wasn't willing to give the Clintons a 50-50 shot at getting back into the White House.  With those odds, I did not like McCain's - or America's - chances.

And what exactly do you have so much going for him now vs McCain?