Author Topic: pm questions answered/ combined  (Read 6136 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm questions answered/ combined
« on: August 28, 2006, 04:46:00 PM »
What is norma test?  Is it like Enthanate or Cypionate?  Do pros readily use Suspension Test?  How do most pros use Tren and is it the "wonder drug" that people say pros are never without?

gh, to blow up like Levrone did, did he simply use massive amounts of Test and Tren?  I have heard that Tren is the creme de la creme drug for BBers getting ready for shows.  Can you shed some light on a person like him that increased weight for shows?

Hey gh15, what sort of detailed dietary/nutrition (how much protein, carbs, fat) and training regimen (best range of sets, reps, exercisses etc.) to pack maximum muscle mass on naturals like Alexxx and Vince G? Not those on hormones mind you but real natural BBs like the ones I mentioned, hehe.  It'll be intriguing to see how our respective ideas compare & contrast. You'll have to be quick, because Vince's show is coming up pretty soon!

GH15,
        What kind of gear, dosage,(only vet products, have no access to human grade) duration and diet do you reccomend for a person who is trying to bulk up, but HAS to run about 4-5 miles a day (4-5 days a week) at an intense pace? Please don't use my name if you do respond. Thanks in advance for your help

ok. too many questions for simple sport such as bodybuilding. im not gonna answer each question i got no time for this and it can be found through research and through your own experiments. what i will do is write you here rules for getting big,,quality big!. those rules must follow to the t because drugs are not a magic bullet. drugs are indeed MAJOR part of almost any bodybuilder out there but the main keys i write here shall be followed for making those drugs work to their full capacity and actually seeing the results you wish for wether competing or not.

1) only human grade pharma drugs should be used. no! eq is NOT nandrolone decanoate. deca made for humans,,,eq made for horses. humans are not horses. eq will never! get you the muscle nandrolone puts on you and is made in condition not suited for humans. get legit human grade pharma drugs if you ever wanna get big. muscle big. eq is good when you already have the size and muscle on you and you try to improve your performence and over all condition. when aiming at adding/building mass on your frame there is no replacment for legit pharma human grade deca test and dianabol.

2) coffee grinder is a must inorder to be able to eat enough calories a day. carbs are super important when putting size on. you need to eat those 1.5 cups oats every few hours in a shake and for this to be reality it must be in a powder form. only this way you will be able to touch the 5000 calories a day mark. coffee grinder is what i use and any normal sane bodybuilder use inorder to get the calories in. all the stories about 10 solid meals a day is garbage lies.

3) you must have 3-4 solid meals a day. rest of the meals can be liquid as in protein powders and raw egg whites pepti food cartons and the powdered oats mentioned above. it will give you the 500-700 calories desired in good shake for putting on the right amount of calories so your costly drugs can work their "magic".

4) digestive enzymes are a must with every meal! buy digestive enzymes that have LACTASE inside!! take them as many times as possible so everything gets digested. especially past 28 years old.

5) any one can be 5'10 250lb of muscle. the reason we are and you are not is because we aim for it and prepare accordingly. you need to eat enough and use the combo of legit pharma dbol/test/deca for this 250 to come. and it will come pretty fast if solid 2-3 years in the gym were "payed" before going on drugs.

6) lifting heavy weights has nothing to do with how big your muscle will be. you need to lift correctly and try to lift to a failure inorder to make the drugs work to an optimal level. lifting heavy will never put more muscle on you unless you can lift this heavy weight correctly.
lifting 30-40lb dumbell each arm will assure you 19 inch arms at the end of the road,,,while boosting your ego with 60lb dumbells each arm will assure you to be stuck at your 16-17 inch untill you learn. usually takes 10 years for the average gym rat to learn this.

7) notice carefully that the stronger guys are usually the ones with the less muscle mass. their tendoins and bones are strong. their muscle mass is not. you are a bodybuilder! you are NOT  a power lifter although i would recomend to start with a powerlifting backround for better results at the end of the process.

8) fish oil and olive oil are good for you. use them a lot.

9) the less time you are in the gym (minimum of 45 min 4 sessions a week while on) the bigger you will get. the more intense and shorter your work out is,,,the more impressive you will look and the better your newly purchased drugs will work on your physiqe.

10) feel free to eat your dirty meals once or twice a week,,by dirty meals i mean subways and pizza and chinease and whatever you feel like on those 2 days.

this is the only way to grow right and the only way to look like a bodybuilder.
try what i said here for 6 months while using pharma grade human grade drugs in combintation with high caloric diet and right training which is not hard to do (basic exercises) and you will see how from 170-180lb average gym rat you will become 240lb american whore's dream. very easy to do if you got the money, the time, the place and the connections. genetics is not a must. to get your pro card genetics is a must in addition to the above mentioned.

fallen angel

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: pm questions answered/ combined
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 04:50:16 PM »
you blow my mind ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 04:59:13 PM »
Wrong forum moe-ron.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 05:10:25 PM »
Solid advise.

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 05:18:32 PM »
As Spock himself would say, seems to be plenty of logic to the answers that gh15 put out in his replies to those q's!

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 05:21:53 PM »
Good info. Especially about the vet/Mexican stuff...all that is a complete waste of time/money  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

And again, dammit.

One question: what do you do with oats and the coffee grinder? Grind them up and then what? Add water? How's that different from just making regular oatmeal? Or do you put them in your protein shake? Please elaborate.

oats + whey + milk + natural PB into the blender.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2006, 05:28:09 PM »
1/2 pepti eggwhite small carton + 1 scoop good isolate + 1.5 cups powedered oats (grinded) + some water + digestive enzymes (digest all comes to mind) = 500-600 calories + 1 table spoon fish oil or olive oil = 700 solid calories * 3-4 times a day + 2-4 solid meals a day = 5000 calories a day + pharma human grade dbol, test , deca + some quality time in the gym = lots of fake smiles,,staring and "feeling" from american females and/or whores at your proximity ;)
fallen angel

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 05:35:04 PM »
= lots of fake smiles,,staring and "feeling" from american females and/or whores at your proximity ;)

Wow, someone needs attention. What do you mean "american females" ? Does Shemales count? 

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2006, 05:53:53 PM »
gh15 ,,,are you Milos Sarcev?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2006, 07:12:12 PM »
gh15, are you saying that in the shake you just pour dry oatmeal into the blender and just blend it up with the protein and other indgredients and do you just use regular Quaker instant oatmeal or another kind of oatmeal? Thanks.

oven roasted quick oats (rolled oats) it is all over the place in usa,, big round cone box/container,,,these are the best carbs you will ever find for the purpose of bodybuilding. you got to grind them to a powedr in a coffee grinder because you want powder so you can consume it all in an easy to drink shake (if you add the oats with out griding them it will become a mushy shit at the buttom of the shake  and wont be able to mixed well with the drink and it also fill you fast and you can not get enough calories out of those oats since you cant consume as much in its raw form)

oatmeal is good for the morning before training 2 little oatmeal cinamon and apple or shit like that,,but rest of the day should be combo of oats,,,brown rice,,,spagetti,,etc,, the only carb i would use in drink are oats.
fallen angel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2006, 07:12:45 PM »
gh15, what's the best test prop? Do you like Virormones?

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2006, 07:20:15 PM »
GH15, what are your thoughts on Schering Testoviron?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2006, 07:40:29 PM »
A natural should not be eating 5000 calories a day.  I have done that and it won`t do a thing for you.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2006, 07:46:46 PM »
A natural should not be eating 5000 calories a day.  I have done that and it won`t do a thing for you.

That's becuase you have a slower metabolism than most 120lb women.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2006, 08:54:50 PM »
gh15 is 'DA MAN!!
I'm very thankful for his advice and tips... keep em coming gh15, don't let the scrawny natural haters get to you!
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

AVBG

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 08:55:58 PM »
... priceless. :)

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2006, 09:02:30 PM »
I would like a spagetti drink recipe please

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2006, 09:33:31 PM »
That's becuase you have a slower metabolism than most 120lb women.

No.

I don`t have to do cardio to get ripped and can eat Ice Cream and pizza everyday if I want.

5000 calories will do nothing for a natural. You cannot rush a natural muscle gain at all.

It is impossible.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2006, 09:39:37 PM »
5000 calories a day for a natural will having you looking worse than King Kamli offseason after only 2 months.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2006, 09:42:45 PM »

5000 calories will do nothing for a natural. You cannot rush a natural muscle gain at all.

It is impossible.

Where do you people cum up with this crap?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2006, 09:46:17 PM »
Guys, the best info in there is the test, d-bol , deca cycle. IMO a best cycle would be hard to find. I know some of you will say that tren is awesome and you would be right, but it is hard on the system, to hard to do year round. More muscle has been built with these 3 things than any other cycle.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2006, 09:46:39 PM »

Where do you people cum up with this crap?

Come up with what?

I am further ahead than you are.  I know what I am talking about. You don`t.  Keep eating fatbody.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2006, 09:57:41 PM »
Come up with what?

I am further ahead than you are.  I know what I am talking about. You don`t.  Keep eating fatbody.

further ahead? thats exactly the kinda stuff im talking about...

i can honestly tell you, that you along with many many others on this board no absolutely nothing about bodybuilding, muscle gain cleaning your bathroom or probably much else

hope this helps

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2006, 01:06:02 AM »
Well GH15 always says read my valuable posts.  Most of them (90%) is bashing Craig and Kelly. And the rest are normal info that you would get it anywhere.

Unless you discuss a complete cycle you are useless to the board. 

P.S. everyone knows who you are.  So cut the act.  You biggest mistake was leaving Chad and thinking you can so it on your own.

I don't know who he is..

.. but wait, don't spoil it for me.. I don't care either :)

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2006, 10:50:54 AM »
I like GH15, always tells it like it is.  You guys are crazy if you think he is going to give away a whole contest cycle.  You have to pay for that kind of info.  Bout time someone set the record straight on Deca/EQ as well.  EQ is a shitty mass builder compared to deca.  It may make you a bit harder, but even Dan Duchane said he was wrong after praising EQ thinking it was going to replace deca.  He said that after seeing real-world usage, EQ is a poor mass builder compared to deca.  Most people who say deca sucks either have used fake/underdosed deca or haven't used it for long enough.