Author Topic: breaking news: internet tough guy challenges people to a fight! will fly you out  (Read 16064 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay

Now I just want to eat ice cream and watch a Twilight Zone Death Wish marathon.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
I can't believe how that fight I had with the homeless guy exploded like it did. I thought it was just a funny incident perfect of the GetBig gang. Just a fist fight that happens every day. No biggies except the circumstances -- the ownership of a QP with cheese.

Now I am frantically checking out flights to Florida on the weekend of the 14th or the 21st as I have a wedding to go to at the end of the month. I would be slammed if I kept dragging it out and I was all hyped getting ready to shave my head and washing out the Dracula mouthpiece.

Anyway, the whole waiver thing, having to pay two grand, wait for two months so that he could get in shape and get his body fat below its current 15% it kind of just fizzled.

Now I just want to eat ice cream and watch a Twilight Zone marathon.

Well, I accept 1 grand, as long as I could still train for  2 months, and both signed waivers, so its always up to you, Pellius, despite thing is a dumb idea, but if you really want to do it, Im up for, of course.

I just think after 60 days of training, you have zero chance, but.... its your money, so use it the way you like it..

Yep, unlike a loooooot of people in here, I prefer to tell the truth, not in shape by any means

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I'd gladly give BOTH of my QPs with cheese if SF showed me his cock. Hell, I'll throw in the fries as well if he strokes it ala Steve Namat.

Um, no homo?

What about a chocolate milkshake?
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
Well, I accept 1 grand, as long as I could still train for  2 months, and both signed waivers, so its always up to you, Pellius, despite thing is a dumb idea, but if you really want to do it, Im up for, of course.

I just think after 60 days of training, you have zero chance, but.... its your money, so use it the way you like it..

Yep, unlike a loooooot of people in here, I prefer to tell the truth, not in shape by any means

Joe you've lied about your age and where you grew up.

Let's stop with the self righteousness because you will not fight Pellius for any amount of money.

#truth

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Let's stop with the self righteousness because you will not fight Pellius for any amount of money.

#truth

Of course Joe V won't fight Pellius.
X

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV

#truth

Seriously? Dave, no offense, but do you have any mental issues? I thought you was a cool cat

Why Would  I fight a guy for free and without having trained for a looong time, because he called me out and insulted me in a internet forum?

You told us you have 52 years old or something. Man, it looks like you have 14.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV

Not for free or on a fly, thats for sure.

You guys want call me a coward, thats fine. Boycott me in here. Fine.  The only guy out there doing his thing in real life and delivering is Coach.

Keep reminiscing Dead fat fucks and  dead Bodybuilders on some threads. At least Shizzo had style....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Not for free or on a fly, thats for sure.

You guys want call me a coward, thats fine. Boycott me in here. Fine.  The only guy out there doing his thing in real life and delivering is Coach.

Keep reminiscing Dead fat fucks and  dead Bodybuilders on some threads. At least Shizzo had style....

Meltdown.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
Seriously? Dave, no offense, but do you have any mental issues? I thought you was a cool cat

Why Would  I fight a guy for free and without having trained for a looong time, because he called me out and insulted me in a internet forum?

You told us you have 52 years old or something. Man, it looks like you have 14.

I've never said my age.

You said you are about truth but you blatantly lie in your same statement.

Dude I dont care about you fighting Pellius I care how you hit response was cowardly and then acted like Pellius was crazy.

He posted an encounter where he fought with a homeless guy and then ran from the cops, we already know what Pellius is about.

Your response to all of this nonsense makes us aware what you're about.

Dave D

• Getbig V

Nor should he.

But he shouldn't act like he is truthful and Pellius is the liar.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
I've never said my age.

You said you are about truth but you blatantly lie in your same statement.

Dude I dont care about you fighting Pellius I care how you hit response was cowardly and then acted like Pellius was crazy.

He posted an encounter where he fought with a homeless guy and then ran from the cops, we already know what Pellius is about.

Your response to all of this nonsense makes us aware what you're about.

LOL Soooo many Points of contradiction

Ok, Dave, I had an encounter with Jon Bon Jovi 3 months ago. You wanna know more about it?    

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Nor should he.

But he shouldn't act like he is truthful and Pellius is the liar.

I only asked Pelllius 1 picture from 30 years of MMA. Just that.

Coach showed us a pic of him at 19 in a Magazine., and then diet down entered a contest and won His class.

See, I know when is time to quit trolling. One is Real and solid......

Dave D

• Getbig V
LOL Soooo many Points of contradiction

Ok, Dave, I had an encounter with Jon Bon Jovi 3 months ago. You wanna know more about it?    

Not on my end.  

You're just not credible.

Pellius with 30 years of Jujitsu training wasnt able to completely dominate a hungry homeless man.

You being 38, 37 and 39 (all within months of each other), were afraid of a 60 year old man who couldn't bet up a bum.

You lie worse than anyone here.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Not on my end.  

You're just not credible.

Pellius with 30 years of Jujitsu training wasnt able to completely dominate a hungry homeless man.

You being 38, 37 and 39 (all within months of each other), were afraid of a 60 year old man who couldn't bet up a bum.

You lie worse than anyone here.

Yep, "Pellius with 30 years of MMA/BJJ competition on his belt wasn't able to completely dominate a hungry homeless Man?

I think you deep inside you know why...  LOL

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Lol what

I read some posts. Why all the hate on that guy?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
the way you guys are going at it i think there's enough for a TOURNAMENT and not just a single fight!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
Yep, "Pellius with 30 years of MMA/BJJ competition on his belt wasn't able to completely dominate a hungry homeless Man?

I think you deep inside you know why...  LOL

You should change your handle to Joe Cowardtino.

I bring up a salient point, that no one else had yet to mention, and you jump on it like it was discussed throughly.

You're a joke.

Dave D

• Getbig V
the way you guys are going at it i think there's enough for a TOURNAMENT and not just a single fight!!

Okay "ratherbepostingongetbig"

Monster triceps.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV

Dude, SF will call a meltdown.

See, theres trolling and theres opinion.  When you say something that 99% of the people are against, will generate anger, hate or whatever you wanna call it.

I am more, lets say, "affiliated" with the Left and dont like Guns. 99% of the cats in here are Trump to the Bone and collectors.

Of course theres an opinion clash. Which is cool.  Prudence used to be mocked all the time because of being Gay and a leftist.

From day one,  im dealing with this as well, with the exception of being Gay, Im anti Guns and an atheist. Most posters here are Trump/Gun/Christians, so go figure.

See, when a guy at 60 Years old wants to fight you in Real life because of one of those issues or because I calling him out over a couple of things, you realize some people in here have mental issues.

See, it didn't happen on the streets. I didn't hit on your Girl or insulted one of your family members in real life. Its opinions on a Internet forum.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
You should change your handle to Joe Cowardtino.

I bring up a salient point, that no one else had yet to mention, and you jump on it like it was discussed throughly.

You're a joke.

I know why you love him, Dave, he is a good story teller and is been around here for years in years.

Thats Ok.  Youre like that guy on that movie "Memento", the main role.

"Dont believe his lies"  In your case, you do believe his lies

Dave D

• Getbig V
I know why you love him, Dave, he is a good story teller and is been around here for years in years.

Thats Ok.  Youre like that guy on that movie "Memento", the main role.

"Dont believe his lies"  In your case, you do believe his lies

Meltdown

Joe "I start trouble but cant take the heat so I try to lie my way out" tino

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Meltdown

Joe "I start trouble but cant take the heat so I try to lie my way out" tino

Im here, so obviously I can take the heat. Shizzo and so many cats are gone, so they cant.

Dave, at the end of the day, its 8;10 in Florida, heavy showers. Im stuck.

The sun will shine to me tomorrow and to you as well. You wanna hate, thats fine, insult me, thats fine. Call me a pussy, thats fine, cause thats exactly what I think about people who cannot step outside without their Guns, so were even

Dave D

• Getbig V
Im here, so obviously I can take the heat. Shizzo and so many cats are gone, so they cant.

Dave, at the end of the day, its 8;10 in Florida, heavy showers. Im stuck.

The sun will shine to me tomorrow and to you as well. You wanna hate, thats fine, insult me, thats fine. Call me a pussy, thats fine, cause thats exactly what I think about people who cannot step outside without their Guns, so were even

Meltdown

Joe "I put words in people's mouth"tino

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Meltdown

Joe "I put words in people's mouth"tino

Im gonna do cardio. I just read that Coach is doing 5-6 days a week for 30 minutes.

Im younger and in terrible shape. Excuse me, Sir :)