Author Topic: Questions for Huge Ripped - Clen, Ephedrine and more  (Read 6997 times)

HugeRipped

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Question for Huge Ripped
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2010, 07:54:20 PM »
HR,

It appears that the academic curricula you studied under failed to properly educate you: I think the word you were looking for is ELICIT!

Your reply appears to be the final ditch effort of a nameless internet monicker who has been publically shamed by my intellectual voracity too many times. Your attempts at debasing my six years of education at a graduate and post-graduate level with simply a typo are not only futile but an insight into the jealousy of the actual man on the other end of the computer monitor. Is it that my intellectual level combined with my extensive academia serves as a cutting reminder of what you will never become?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2010, 07:55:24 PM »
HR why did you stop at a M.S. and not get a Ph.D.  ???

HugeRipped

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2010, 07:57:45 PM »
HR why did you stop at a M.S. and not get a Ph.D.  ???

I have a PhD in an unrelated field. My life is dedicated to the fitness industry and this is a bodybuilding message board, so it would be simply for the purpose of bragging to bring up my level of education in a completely unrelated area.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2010, 07:59:15 PM »
I have a PhD in an unrelated field. My life is dedicated to the fitness industry and this is a bodybuilding message board, so it would be simply for the purpose of bragging to bring up my level of education in a completely unrelated area.

What do you have your PhD in? I'm going for my PhD as well.
X

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2010, 07:59:30 PM »
Your reply appears to be the final ditch effort of a nameless internet monicker who has been publically shamed by my intellectual voracity too many times. Your attempts at debasing my six years of education at a graduate and post-graduate level with simply a typo are not only futile but an insight into the jealousy of the actual man on the other end of the computer monitor. Is it  :-\ become?

i can contrive to conceive a contrite reply to all this....but this game is so 5 yrs old on the X
carpe` vaginum!

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2010, 08:00:30 PM »

oh, ok everybody, dont worry, he has a ph. D as well

he is the most educated person in the western hemisphere in topics like kinesiology and exercise physiology

you should all be very honored ::) ::) ::)

HugeRipped

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2010, 08:01:05 PM »
What do you have your PhD in? I'm going for my PhD as well.

I obtained a PhD in Clinical Psychology from a post graduate program that was ranked one of the top five most rigorous psychology programs in the United States.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2010, 08:01:26 PM »

you eat shit in an unrelated industry...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2010, 08:03:06 PM »
I obtained a PhD in Clinical Psychology from a post graduate program that was ranked one of the top five most rigorous psychology programs in the United States.

PhD in Clinical Psychology = Bachelors in Electrical Engineering  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2010, 08:05:40 PM »
Your reply appears to be the final ditch effort of a nameless internet monicker who has been publically shamed by my intellectual voracity too many times. Your attempts at debasing my six years of education at a graduate and post-graduate level with simply a typo are not only futile but an insight into the jealousy of the actual man on the other end of the computer monitor. Is it that my intellectual level combined with my extensive academia serves as a cutting reminder of what you will never become?

LOL using a totally incorrect word is NOT a typo! A typo is adding an extra e or i, not a totally diff word! ;D

It must burn you to the core to know that I possess far more knowledge in the sports performance and aesthetic performance field then you and on top of that I earn more than 4 x the monthly income you do and work under 6 hrs per week.

I was going to suggest you try your hand at a spelling teacher but a/f your numerous mis-spellings and gramatical errors I'm not sure you could teach primer school spelling class. :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2010, 08:05:55 PM »

Sure you did. Same degree I am going for. Epic gimmick  ::) ::)
X

HugeRipped

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2010, 08:09:32 PM »
LOL using a totally incorrect word is NOT a typo! A typo is adding an extra e or i, not a totally diff word! ;D

It must burn you to the core to know that I possess far more knowledge in the sports performance and aesthetic performance field then you and on top of that I earn more than 4 x the monthly income you do and work under 6 hrs per week.

I was going to suggest you try your hand at a spelling teacher but a/f your numerous mis-spellings and gramatical errors I'm not sure you could teach primer school spelling class. :D

"aesthetic performance"

you single handedly invalidated your outrageous claims with those two words, thank you for saving me the time. I have 3 fitness related academic degrees hanging on my wall and 2 nationally recognized personal training certifications (CSCS, NCSF), meanwhile you claim to be a guru on "aesthetic performance." Never before has it been so easy to expose someone's lack of basic education.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2010, 08:16:09 PM »
"aesthetic performance"

you single handedly invalidated your outrageous claims with those two words, thank you for saving me the time. I have 3 fitness related academic degrees hanging on my wall and 2 nationally recognized personal training certifications (CSCS, NCSF), meanwhile you claim to be a guru on "aesthetic performance." Never before has it been so easy to expose someone's lack of basic education.

you do know that "exercise science"(quotes intended) is the retard major of the college world...coming in at number 1 is dance , music, sociology and womens studies as a tie but exercise science and psychology are not far behind...

so coming first in a race full of retards...still makes u a retard  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

HugeRipped

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2010, 08:18:46 PM »

you do know that "exercise science"(quotes intended) is the retard major of the college world...coming in at number 1 is dance , music, sociology and womens studies as a tie but exercise science and psychology are not far behind...

so coming first in a race full of retards...still makes u a retard  :-\

Your jealousy is obvious. I am a successful man with an extremely high level of education, pursuing my dream in the field that I love. You are clearly an embittered soul, wrought with personal failures that attempts to debase the successful and intelligent through an anonymous means since you lack the courage to do so in your own personal life.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2010, 08:20:16 PM »
Your jealousy is obvious. I am a successful man with an extremely high level of education, pursuing my dream in the field that I love. You are clearly an embittered soul, wrought with personal failures that attempts to debase the successful and intelligent through an anonymous means since you lack the courage to do so in your own personal life.

is that a freudian or a jungian analysis? :-*
carpe` vaginum!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2010, 08:20:28 PM »
"aesthetic performance"

LOL you are clueless. Do yourself a favorr and shread that NSCA bullshit CSCS its a joke of a cert. Those degrees are practically worthless as you are taking home under 3k per month lol :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2010, 08:20:40 PM »
I am a few months away from a Ph.D. in kinesiology.  Exercise Science / Kinesiology as an undergrad major is one where I think you get out of it what you put in it.  Really excelling takes a pretty good student but it's also easy for retards to skate by and get a degree.

HugeRipped

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2010, 08:22:35 PM »
LOL you are clueless. Do yourself a favorr and shread that NSCA bullshit CSCS its a joke of a cert. Those degrees are practically worthless as you are taking home under 3k per month lol :D

Are you attempting to claim that an M.S. from one of the most competitive universities in the United States is a "worthless?" Answer carefully.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2010, 08:22:44 PM »
I am a few months away from a Ph.D. in kinesiology.  Exercise Science / Kinesiology as an undergrad major is one where I think you get out of it what you put in it.  Really excelling takes a pretty good student but it's also easy for retards to skate by and get a degree.

exactly...depends whether u opted to take " bio mechanix of human movement" or choose to slide by taking " history of sport in America"  
carpe` vaginum!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2010, 08:24:50 PM »
exactly...depends whether u opted to take " bio mechanix of human movement" or choose to slide by taking " history of sport in America"  

Everyone has to take biomechanics in any program that's accredited but college education has become so watered down / such a degree factory business that you basically have to be functionally retarded to not get a C.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2010, 08:25:54 PM »
Are you attempting to claim that an M.S. from one of the most competitive universities in the United States is a "worthless?" Answer carefully.

In the field of exercise science, Absolutely. North American Universities are not even in the same galaxy of usefulness as over seas acamedic instutitions.

Even then, the knowledge that I have accrued is beyond the scope of anything you learned in your schooling.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2010, 08:27:11 PM »
Everyone has to take biomechanics in any program that's accredited but college education has become so watered down / such a degree factory business that you basically have to be functionally retarded to not get a C.

i dont know...i worked my ass off in differential equations to get a B >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2010, 08:30:43 PM »
i dont know...i worked my ass off in differential equations to get a B >:(

I meant just in biomechanics specifically.  I was a mechanical engineering undergrad and I knew lots of smart kids (myself included) who got Bs all over the place.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2010, 08:34:42 PM »
I meant just in biomechanics specifically. 

ahhhh...i took biomechanix as an elective  :-\  Aced it but man i had to WORK for a friggin elective  >:(

I was a mechanical engineering undergrad and I knew lots of smart kids (myself included) who got Bs all over the place.

smart man
carpe` vaginum!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2010, 09:03:44 PM »
SF1900 you are quickly becoming the best poster on these forums :o

Your not so bad yourself Stud!

(No Homo)