Author Topic: Questions for Huge Ripped - Clen, Ephedrine and more  (Read 6996 times)

Black Python

• Getbig II
Questions for Huge Ripped - Clen, Ephedrine and more
« on: April 11, 2010, 07:08:00 PM »
Thinking of stacking clen and ephedrine. Thoughts.....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Question for Huge Ripped
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 07:10:17 PM »
Oh, fuck, you actually asked him.  :-X :-X Get ready for a response you won't understand unless you possess 8 Master degrees.  ::) ::)
X

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 07:11:11 PM »
It's weird to see how an obvious gimmick can have such a following, whether its negative or positive.
follow the arrows

HugeRipped

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 07:23:16 PM »
Thinking of stacking clen and ephedrine. Thoughts.....

Bodybuilding is a sport about extremes, driving your own musculature to a point of supraphysiological hypertrophy (and in the cases of some advanced peptide users, hyperplasia) and reducing body fat percentages near essential levels. In the pursuit of simultaneously attaining such starkly contrasting polar opposites, it is often necessary to use exogenous chemicals to combat the body's physiological equilibrium mechanisms. Clenbuterol and Ephedrine are two such popular exogenous "fat burners" used to push through difficult bodyfat reduction boundaries while simultaneously maintaing high levels of muscularity. While some lipid incernating chemicals possess positively synergistic effects when combined - such as ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin - clenbuterol in simultaneous combination as ephedrine will not illicit positive effects. To avoid the exaggeration of negative side effects typical with stimulants, adrenergic agonists and thermogenics, it would not be wise to dose clenbuterol and ephedrine simultaneously. I would suggest that instead of a simultaneous dosing protocol you alternate clenbuterol with ephedrine and caffeine every 2-3 weeks. This will reduce your body's natural tolerance based resistance as well as greatly diminish the negative side effects that synergistic dosing would induce.

- HR

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 07:26:18 PM »
your name should have been Black Anaconda.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2010, 07:26:48 PM »
Bodybuilding is a sport about extremes, driving your own musculature to a point of supraphysiological hypertrophy (and in the cases of some advanced peptide users, hyperplasia) and reducing body fat percentages near essential levels. In the pursuit of simultaneously attaining such starkly contrasting polar opposites, it is often necessary to use exogenous chemicals to combat the body's physiological equilibrium mechanisms. Clenbuterol and Ephedrine are two such popular exogenous "fat burners" used to push through difficult bodyfat reduction boundaries while simultaneously maintaing high levels of muscularity. While some lipid incernating chemicals possess positively synergistic effects when combined - such as ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin - clenbuterol in simultaneous combination as ephedrine will not illicit positive effects. To avoid the exaggeration of negative side effects typical with stimulants, adrenergic agonists and thermogenics, it would not be wise to dose clenbuterol and ephedrine simultaneously. I would suggest that instead of a simultaneous dosing protocol you alternate clenbuterol with ephedrine and caffeine every 2-3 weeks. This will reduce your body's natural tolerance based resistance as well as greatly diminish the negative side effects that synergistic dosing would induce.

- HR

Couldn't you have just said that part in laymens term, or do you feel the need to sound smart on the INTERNET?!?!?!??!
X

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2010, 07:27:07 PM »
. I would suggest that instead of a simultaneous dosing protocol you alternate clenbuterol with ephedrine and caffeine every 2-3 weeks. This will reduce your body's natural tolerance based resistance as well as greatly diminish the negative side effects that synergistic dosing would induce.

- HR

errr BOTH are beta adergenic agonists.....BOTH will down regulate beta receptors :-\  ie build the same kinda tolerance
carpe` vaginum!

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 07:28:52 PM »
HugeRipped, can you start a separate question and answer thread? That way we can keep it all in one place and refer to it as needed. You are obviously well educated, knowledgeable and maybe even a genius.

Thank you for just being here.

HugeRipped

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 07:31:24 PM »
errr BOTH are beta adergenic agonists.....BOTH will down regulate beta receptors :-\  ie build the same kinda tolerance

Clearly your understanding of chemistry as it relates to human physiology is sub-par; most likely limited to your freshman year college intro to biology requirement and some wikipedia articles. Please spend some time at a university of higher learning, taking years of courses dedicated to specifically understanding the very mechanisms that make the human body "tick" and then return to this thread.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2010, 07:36:17 PM »
Clearly your understanding of chemistry as it relates to human physiology is sub-par; most likely limited to your freshman year college intro to biology requirement and some wikipedia articles. Please spend some time at a university of higher learning, taking years of courses dedicated to specifically understanding the very mechanisms that make the human body "tick" and then return to this thread.

if u dont know that both r beta agonists then u r either a gimmick or a bullshitter....

i did chem 1..2..micro 1...2....bio chem 1....2....including anatomy 1...2..o and lets not forget physical chem 1....2 ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2010, 07:38:31 PM »
HR could you post another picture of yourself?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2010, 07:41:30 PM »

- HR

illicit is an adjective not a verb

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2010, 07:42:01 PM »

HugeRipped, why are these breasts so big? Please explain in detail using knowledge from your Masters degree.
X

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2010, 07:45:45 PM »
SF1900 you are quickly becoming the best poster on these forums :o

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2010, 07:46:08 PM »
HugeRipped, can you start a separate question and answer thread? That way we can keep it all in one place and refer to it as needed. You are obviously well educated, knowledgeable and maybe even a genius.

Thank you for just being here.

im worried that you arent being sarcastic

you do realize this idiot is a gimmick entertaining himself, do you not?

HugeRipped

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2010, 07:46:37 PM »
if u dont know that both r beta agonists then u r either a gimmick or a bullshitter....

i did chem 1..2..micro 1...2....bio chem 1....2....including anatomy 1...2..o and lets not forget physical chem 1....2 ;)

You are simply validating my initial theory that your only experience in science at a university level is the basic freshman core curriculum requirements. While I appreciate you listing to your extensive experience in freshman and sophomore level basic human sciences, I would advice you that you do not continue along this train of conjecture as it will inevitably result in your public embarassment and debasing in the proverbial visage of my academic credentials.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2010, 07:47:26 PM »
SF1900 you are quickly becoming the best poster in there forums :o

double fucking bump

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2010, 07:48:54 PM »
Couldn't you have just said that part in laymens term, or do you feel the need to sound smart on the INTERNET?!?!?!??!

whether this idiot is a gimmick, or the 150lb. skinny-fat weakling in his avatar................yo u can tell he really likes to convey to people how "smart" he is

you know, cause being smart means paraphrasing journal articles  ::) ::) ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2010, 07:49:00 PM »
Hey fuckface (HugeRipped) you didn't answer my fucking question. You turd.
X

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2010, 07:49:03 PM »
You are simply validating my initial theory that your only experience in science at a university level is the basic freshman core curriculum requirements. While I appreciate you listing to your extensive experience in freshman and sophomore level basic human sciences, I would advice you that you do not continue along this train of conjecture as it will inevitably result in your public embarassment and debasing in the proverbial visage of my academic credentials.

the above material here brought to you by

www.thesaurus.com

***sparkle*** the more u know***sparkle***
carpe` vaginum!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2010, 07:49:16 PM »

illicit is an adjective not a verb

HR,

It appears that the academic curricula you studied under failed to properly educate you: I think the word you were looking for is ELICIT!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2010, 07:49:35 PM »

whether this idiot is a gimmick, or the 150lb. skinny-fat weakling in his avatar................yo u can tell he really likes to convey to people how "smart" he is

you know, cause being smart means paraphrasing journal articles  ::) ::) ::)

I'm just going to spam all his threads with big tits from now on!  :D :D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2010, 07:51:25 PM »
SF1900 you are quickly becoming the best poster on these forums :o

My love of big boobs spreads wide and far  :D :D
X

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2010, 07:51:47 PM »

you love to tell everyone about your academic credentials dont you, you fucking homo

that information obviously did not transition very well into the real world

because if that is you in your avatar, i see short, skinnyfat, pasty white boy with 0 muscle

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2010, 07:53:47 PM »
LOL just posting milf boob pics = you getting called best poster on getbig.