Author Topic: Tebow for MVP  (Read 47051 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Tebow
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011, 08:21:16 AM »
So was Tommy Frazier.  Neither one of them is Tebow.

LOL i love TebowMania.

Cam Newton is the future of the NFL...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2011, 09:25:09 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2011, 10:09:30 PM »
LOL i love TebowMania.

Cam Newton is the future of the NFL...

Lotta people are in love with Tebow.  You never see fans chanting for the third string QB. 

I'm really interested to see how he does.  Can't be any worse than Orton or Quinn. 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2011, 06:08:26 AM »
Lotta people are in love with Tebow.  You never see fans chanting for the third string QB. 

I'm really interested to see how he does.  Can't be any worse than Orton or Quinn. 

People only love Tebow because of how open he is with his Faith. I mean, when i was at Michigan, i dated the most hardcore O$U fan and she even rooted for Tim tebow when they crushed her Fuckeyes.  8) Also, she knew i would never buy her anything with O$U on it, so, what did i do? I bought her shit like Tim Tebow's jersey,..etc.
D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2011, 10:27:02 AM »

Fans ALWAYS chant a rookie QB who is untested with 2 BCS championships.

They chanted for Michael Vick in Philly as well.

When you have a bad (very bad team), fans will chant for the backup who hasn't done anything to "lose games" yet... But once he does, those chants will be gone.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2011, 12:20:40 PM »
It gets even worse......Down here in Miami the next Sunday is "Florida Gators Appreciation Day."  And guess who the startin' qb for the Broncos is?  Thats right, Tim Tebow.  Joe Robbie Pro Player Landshark Sun Life stadium, home to the Miami Dolphins and the Miami Hurricanes of college football(who have more national championships and NFL players than the Gay-turds do), is hosting a Florida Gators day.

Its bad enough when I go to a Jets or Patriots game here, and we are numbered by obnoxious Jet fans Brady worshippers.  Now we get to see Tim Teblowers.  The Dolphins are the old Detroit Lions now....the worst franchise in football.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2011, 03:24:53 PM »
People only love Tebow because of how open he is with his Faith. I mean, when i was at Michigan, i dated the most hardcore O$U fan and she even rooted for Tim tebow when they crushed her Fuckeyes.  8) Also, she knew i would never buy her anything with O$U on it, so, what did i do? I bought her shit like Tim Tebow's jersey,..etc.

People only love Tebow because of his faith?  You mean having one of the most successful careers in the history of college football has nothing to do with why a lot of people love him?  Or maybe the fact he isn't one of those self-absorded prima donnas that permeate the NFL?   

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2011, 04:11:11 PM »
It gets even worse......Down here in Miami the next Sunday is "Florida Gators Appreciation Day."  And guess who the startin' qb for the Broncos is?  Thats right, Tim Tebow.  Joe Robbie Pro Player Landshark Sun Life stadium, home to the Miami Dolphins and the Miami Hurricanes of college football(who have more national championships and NFL players than the Gay-turds do), is hosting a Florida Gators day.

Its bad enough when I go to a Jets or Patriots game here, and we are numbered by obnoxious Jet fans Brady worshippers.  Now we get to see Tim Teblowers.  The Dolphins are the old Detroit Lions now....the worst franchise in football.

That's what happened when the Robbies lost the team and that glorified garbage man took over.
~

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2011, 04:12:22 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2011, 06:08:31 PM »
 ;D 8) ;D 8)

A winner.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2011, 08:04:33 PM »
;D 8) ;D 8)

A winner.

Tebow postgame: "You will never see anyone cry harder. God bless."
D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2011, 08:14:14 PM »
Tebow was horrendous for 55 minutes... Miami basically fell apart with 5 minutes left and Tebow got the win.

Let's see what happens when the team isn't 0-6.

A win is a win though.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2011, 08:18:15 PM »
Tebow was horrendous for 55 minutes... Miami basically fell apart with 5 minutes left and Tebow got the win.

Let's see what happens when the team isn't 0-6.

A win is a win though.

One again, this guy gets it. Miami was finished before the season began.
D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2011, 06:42:42 AM »
Not sold on Tebow yet. He was playing the Dolphins and was playing terrible for 3 quarters. But he won, bottome line.

I'm curious as to what he can do next Sunday against a tougher defense.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2011, 06:50:17 AM »
;D 8) ;D 8)

A winner.

LOL.... ok

check Cam Newton's stats from..yesterday

thats the young stud in the making

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2011, 12:30:19 PM »

LOL.... ok

check Cam Newton's stats from..yesterday

thats the young stud in the making

Tebow 1-0 as a starter this season.....Cam is 2-5...... ;D

Ask Dan Marino what "stats" mean..... 8)

In all seriousness, Tebow won but has a long way to go.  The BIG difference is that under Orton or whoever in Denver they would have folded like a cheap tent with 5 mins to go and down 15-0.....Tebow doesn't let that happen...and then audibles into the play to tie the game.  He is a winner, pure and simple. And that is with idiot Denver trading the only thing close to a #1 WR away. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2011, 12:31:52 PM »

Ask Dan Marion what "stats" mean..... 8)
Let's see how the stats after week 17 look.

:D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2011, 01:04:55 PM »

In all seriousness, Tebow won but has a long way to go.  The BIG difference is that under Orton or whoever in Denver they would have folded like a cheap tent with 5 mins to go and down 15-0.....Tebow doesn't let that happen...and then audibles into the play to tie the game.  He is a winner, pure and simple. And that is with idiot Denver trading the only thing close to a #1 WR away. 

SOUNDS GOOD

Go to nfl.com. Killa Cam is 5th among Qbs..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2011, 01:26:55 PM »

Agree.  He's a winner, but has a long way to go.

I saw the highlights of his first half passes where he missed some wide open WRs pretty badly.  Definitlely has to improve his accuracy if he's going to be successful.  I'd actually give him more than one full season as a starter before judging him.   

The NFL has sure changed.  The days of allowing a QB to be groomed for several years are gone.  Those kids get thrown in early to sink or swim. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2011, 01:50:30 PM »
Agree.  He's a winner, but has a long way to go.

I saw the highlights of his first half passes where he missed some wide open WRs pretty badly.  Definitlely has to improve his accuracy if he's going to be successful.  I'd actually give him more than one full season as a starter before judging him.   

The NFL has sure changed.  The days of allowing a QB to be groomed for several years are gone.  Those kids get thrown in early to sink or swim. 

Boom...

The only teams that build from the draft are Ravens and Steelers..

Everyone else wants return on investment right now. Or they get free agents...

The football Gods dont like that

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2011, 02:08:28 PM »
They key is to draft well and have an excellent scouting department.(duh) And the Steelers and Ravens are among the top 5 in NFL franchises, IMO. It's quite evident that a lot of other NFL teams have bad scouting and subpar front offices.

The Ravens hardly ever go after big name free agents. I can't remember the last once since Elvis Grbac in 2001. I'm talking free agents, not above average players they traded for.

Most of the best players on the Ravens roster became stars within their organization.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2011, 02:40:05 PM »
Boom...

The only teams that build from the draft are Ravens and Steelers..

Everyone else wants return on investment right now. Or they get free agents...

The football Gods dont like that

Truth. 

Green Bay has done a remarkable job in the draft too.  I think the few years Rogers spent behind Favre had to help too. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2011, 02:42:31 PM »
They key is to draft well and have an excellent scouting department.(duh) And the Steelers and Ravens are among the top 5 in NFL franchises, IMO. It's quite evident that a lot of other NFL teams have bad scouting and subpar front offices.

The Ravens hardly ever go after big name free agents. I can't remember the last once since Elvis Grbac in 2001. I'm talking free agents, not above average players they traded for.

Most of the best players on the Ravens roster became stars within their organization.

Newsome does an incredible job. 

Did you really mention Elvis Grbac??  Why don't you go ahead and twist the knife by mentioning Jim DRUNKen miller and JJ Stokes too??    :'(

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2011, 02:56:27 PM »
Truth. 

Green Bay has done a remarkable job in the draft too.  I think the few years Rogers spent behind Favre had to help too. 

It is never a bad thing to be able to learn from a very very good quarterback in the NFL.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2011, 08:32:40 PM »
Cam and Tebow are both bad ass!!!!