Author Topic: shaved heads  (Read 8778 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: shaved heads
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2015, 04:21:50 PM »
George Clooney's hairline

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2015, 04:25:39 PM »

Started wearing awful wigs around 2000 to cover his ER hairline, either had an amazing transplant or wears extremely high quality hair pieces now.Same deal with Affleck, although its pretty much accepted he is full on bald on top, likewise with Enrique Englasias

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2015, 04:30:25 PM »
Sorry but I disagree, if it comes to 3 choices, shave it off and risk looking like some of the pics posted in this thread vs. getting a transplant and taking a pill every day or getting a piece like O'hearn I'd definitely go with the transplant.  I agree 1 transplant may not be enough as you have to keep up with the hair you continue to lose but Finasteride should keep what you have.  Sure beats having a rug on your head but if you can pull off the shaved head and look handsome then this would sure beat all the stress that comes with losing hair.  Some of us can pull it off and even though I have a round head I think I still look better with hair.  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2015, 04:30:41 PM »
Started wearing awful wigs around 2000 to cover his ER hairline, either had an amazing transplant or wears extremely high quality hair pieces now.Same deal with Affleck, although its pretty much accepted he is full on bald on top, likewise with Enrique Englasias

Ya I think he wears top notch pieces

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2015, 04:34:35 PM »
Eh, loses its sting after a while.

Same with countless threads on shaved heads, losing hair and pics of statham as the poster child for bald fucks  :D ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2015, 08:38:26 PM »
Same with countless threads on shaved heads, losing hair and pics of statham as the poster child for bald fucks  :D ;D

Probably younger guys still coming to terms. 20s, BIG deal; 30s, sure, still kinda sucks. 40 and beyond, eh. Depending on the person, of course.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2015, 02:50:04 PM »
Imagine the stress this dude feels on a windy day. All the money in the world and can't go out in a wind storm.

Trump must have some sort of mental block about the ridiculousness of his "hair" or whatever that is up there. Somebody who he pays lots of money to tell him those things he hates to hear but needs to hear needs to also tell him to go with a much shorter, higher & tighter style. It looks like shit even when it's not messed up.
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2015, 03:15:08 PM »
 ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2015, 05:46:10 PM »

Trump must have some sort of mental block about the ridiculousness of his "hair" or whatever that is up there. Somebody who he pays lots of money to tell him those things he hates to hear but needs to hear needs to also tell him to go with a much shorter, higher & tighter style. It looks like shit even when it's not messed up.

While his hair does look like shit, I doubt cutting shorter is going to make him any better looking. He's just one homely looking fellow.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2015, 05:57:20 PM »

clooney was on this weekends, the graham norton show. talk about fucking cool (not mcqueen or newman cool, i hasten to add).. audience, guest and presenter were eating out of his fucking hand without him even trying. hilariously, great anecdotes from him too. his hair piece certanly passes the hd test.