Author Topic: Final interview five excerpt and new, exclusive Nasser photos  (Read 6731 times)

bb.comscribe

• Getbig II
  • Photo taken in 2006 - 5 percent body fat
Final interview five excerpt and new, exclusive Nasser photos
« on: January 24, 2008, 05:22:26 PM »
People have been asking Nasser why he has chosen to speak out now. The following will shed some light.

The photo (to follow) is of Nasser's HummerV

Nasser has three cars: the pictured Hummer, a Toyota (the "Sato car") and a Mercedez AMG.

David

Q: To be more specific Nasser, why did you choose to come out now and tell it exactly how you have seen it over your long and decorated pro bodybuilding career?

Originally I was contacted via email by David Robson to conduct an interview. I first googled him and realized that he had great credibility because he also conducted interviews with other IFBB pros, amateurs and people in other sports. Also he is by himself an athlete and not a recreational drug user either. He does not even consume alcohol. So I emailed him back and said that I was very much ready for his possible questions. At the beginning Robson did ask me just general questions and I signalled to him - before he even asked me anything - that I would not like any average dumb ass interview questions like "what is your favorite movie, food?” These are just too plain, too stupid and too unimportant. I wanted real questions!

So, originally we just planned to do one or two interviews but the questions came and the answers followed. Then in one of the interviews I mentioned that the DCM still owed me money (and still does) and after his rude and anti - social "response" on Getbig I just did not want to respond to it in simple terms. The DCM was actually the reason why these interviews became more than three interviews. I give the DCM the responsibility and credit for the even bigger escalation of truth and the exposing of many of the comic figures in bodybuilding.

I have still so many memories about people, locations and events. I can remember things relatively well even if I do forget some things here and there. So finally I became more and more truthful - again all from my point of view. Nothing is just fabricated or invented here. You see it in writing exactly how I saw it. Not more and not less.

I read a thread about Markus Ruehl, the German giant, on the 24th of January 2008 on Getbig. He mostly got very positive statements and comments and for sure the usual dumb ones as well. The funny thing really is that Marcus is a nice guy and I like him personally. But all these idiots on the boards like him not only because of his size but primarily because he does not have (officially) an opinion on everything and anything. The same is with Schlierkamp and others. But if Ruehl really spoke up like I am doing it he would be even more critiqued than I am. He would be than "a Nazi", just a  “mass monster" with "no structure and symmetry", " who could not even win two pro shows", "he should go back where he came from", " he is just full of shit and oil", "his stomach is even bigger than Gutlers and Ronnies", some black people would label him as "white trash".

Are, in fact, people on all these different boards, and in general, who make pilgrimages to bodybuilding shows so dumb that they judge a person by their smile, handshake and a picture that was taken? Yes, indeed, I see it every day, not only in bodybuilding but all other areas of life as well. Do these retards really think that Ruehl does not feel discriminated by the pro-USA bodybuilding judges, that he does not get any coverage in the US except from British people like McGough, Lund, Gethin (Editors note: Kris Gethin is from Wales) and Horton. I am amazed about the low, very low, average IQ of many so-called bodybuilding fans. They are actually not fans, they are just jealous and envious creatures and desperate under achievers.

Amazingly they do not only know almost nothing about bodybuilding besides thinking they know, but again they barely do not know too much about it because from their sentences you realize that basic knowledge and common sense is missing. No wonder some see people like the DCM and others as the one eyed king among the many other completely blind kings.

If Ruehl retired and had spoken his mind as he does not - except privately - then all the miserable fake fan creatures would question why he is still so big and if he would become smaller like Levrone and Tom Prince, for example, then he would become physically sick or it would be "all drugs". And if he is soon to be 50 years of age like the excellent-looking Gary Strydom then he would be "dead soon, have lost ten years of his life and unhealthy."

I can with much more right criticize my pro colleagues than any other person because I have been in the game. And most people on the boards, for example, do not even know what really bodybuilding is all about. To them it is just anabolics, GH, Insulin, diuretics, more drugs, tanning, shaving and flexing.

If I say, for instance, that this or that bodybuilder has bad arms I am talking from my perspective as a seasoned and battle proven pro and I do not agree when a nobody says:  “Oh, he (a pro bodybuilder) looks horrible.”
These people are not qualified to open their decayed mouths and use their under-developed brains.

And if guys like King Kamali, who I personally like very much, speak up, then they try to make his physique look bad regardless of the fact that they won't achieve his body ever, despite taking a ton of drugs. And to come back to Markus - he knows how to play the game with the dummies and does not let these mud roaches and IFBB pros and IFBB officials know how he really feels about them.

I personally do not care what these homophobic and racist, chauvinistic bacteria brains think or produce. I have nothing to prove to them except to show them that there is nothing but the truth.

It is also retarded to think that I am burning bridges - bridges to whom, to where? Bridges to people I anyways never had a real but fake relation with? I really do not care what the Chihuahua Ray, Kenny The Zebra and drug dealing and narcotic addicts being amateurs, pros and judges, and dumb alcoholics like Art Bedway think of me. People with intelligence, with personality, the true achievers in any area of life and the ones with no fear in their hearts know to value and to appreciate me.
I do not want to be a fake, nice guy. I am either nice or being perceived as not being nice because I am speaking up - and the truth obviously hurts.

Bodybuilding is not an asset to me I am an asset to bodybuilding. I made bodybuilding history and there are only a few people in the sport, like the Weiders, who ever helped me first of all and then a handful of others.
Let the never existing bridges and the roads to nowhere burn in hell.

bb.comscribe

• Getbig II
Re: Final interview five excerpt and new, exclusive Nasser photos
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 05:39:41 PM »
Nasser, Sato and the Hummer...

David

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 05:40:23 PM »
Yes, nasser is the man.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 05:41:54 PM »
The Pumpkinheads were just owned.

bb.comscribe

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 05:43:33 PM »
Did someone say pumpkin heads??

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 05:44:51 PM »
Team Nasser 08
Once again the pumpkin heads are owned by their ignorance

300lbs with abs and a Hummer and a Mercedes and a car for his dog

How many pumpkinheads have a separate car JUST for their dog?? Im guessing zero!
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 05:46:01 PM »
I am amazed about the low, very low, average IQ of many so-called bodybuilding fans. They are actually not fans, they are just jealous and envious creatures and desperate under achievers.

I agree. So why did this man - who is obviously more intelligent than other bodybuilders and pathetic 'fans' of this pathetic 'sport' - go into such a shitty industry?

The joke is on you Nasser.
O

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 05:47:16 PM »
Bodybuilding is not an asset to me I am an asset to bodybuilding.

QUOTE OF THE YEAR!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2008, 05:52:24 PM »
Nice car and love his dog.

TEAM NASSER '08
TEAM Nasser

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2008, 06:02:38 PM »
You cannot defeat Nasser. He is stronger and more intelligent than anyone. He will crush all before him.

He will go down as the greatest ever bodybuilder eventually. The importance of what he is doing will one day be fully understood.

What a man. A living legend. I am going to go to his site , in my sig, and buy some goodies.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2008, 06:02:58 PM »
Hmmm. Nasser is now pissing on bb'ing fans. Well, Cortez burned his boats when he reached the New World as incentive to his men. What in the wide, wide, wide world of sports is Nasser doing!? 

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2008, 06:06:10 PM »
Nasser with his Merc CL 55 AMG in the background - in 2008

Don't post his license plate. Edit that.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2008, 06:06:34 PM »
Nobody likes gutler....& he doesn't speak out.

Someone like Ronnie is the dumbest bodybuilder out there.....& he was an 8-time Mr O.

Nasser......you're an idiot.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2008, 06:06:59 PM »
Nasser has three cars: the pictured Hummer, a Toyota (the "Sato car") and a Mercedez AMG.

David, but Flylo, Titusisback, Truegrit, and other pumpkinheads wont believe it even when you show pictures, because that's not "proof."  Anyone can stand next to an expensive car.  They will ask for his registration documents and serial number of his vehicles, and will then say, "no its photoshopped, Nasser is broke, he sells underwear, he is full of oil, blah blah"  ;D

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2008, 06:07:08 PM »
vascular forearms i noticed
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2008, 06:08:05 PM »
DAVID, Please edit the picture showing his license plate.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2008, 06:10:56 PM »

Done

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2008, 06:11:23 PM »

Too late. Already copied it down lolz hahaha. Team Nasser=dumb for posting a car with a license plate number!
X

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2008, 06:11:26 PM »

Good point Sharma, I didnt even realize that myself.  David, I just emailed you a version of the car pic with the license plate scratched out - please delete the post or edit the picture out, and repost the version I sent you.  Thanks.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2008, 06:12:15 PM »
Looks like ole Nass is wearing his Breitling

;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2008, 06:12:41 PM »
Too late. Already copied it down lolz hahaha. Team Nasser=dumb for posting a car with a license plate number!

so this means you actually do believe its his car and aren't like the other pumpkinheads who need to see more "proof"  ::)

bb.comscribe

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2008, 06:14:45 PM »
The Merc, sorry for the oversight.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2008, 06:15:03 PM »
so this means you actually do believe its his car and aren't like the other pumpkinheads who need to see more "proof"  ::)

Well, if he is standing next to a random car to make it look like his car, then he is a loser :)...So, most likely it is his car unless he has sunk to the lowest level to make us believe that he drives a mercedes. That would be very sad indeed!
X

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2008, 06:15:08 PM »
David, but Flylo, Titusisback, Truegrit, and other pumpkinheads wont believe it even when you show pictures, because that's not "proof."  Anyone can stand next to an expensive car.  They will ask for his registration documents and serial number of his vehicles, and will then say, "no its photoshopped, Nasser is broke, he sells underwear, he is full of oil, blah blah"  ;D
This might strike you as an odd question bb, but this obssession you have with Nasser is not healthy. You know that, don't you? I love my parents to death, but I wouldn't post their pics on the internet or prostrate myself before their altar on a daily basis. Know what I'm saying. You have no perspective.

/fire up that spin machine and load it full of high caliber sophistry

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2008, 06:15:29 PM »
I am amazed about the low, very low, average IQ of many so-called bodybuilding fans. They are actually not fans, they are just jealous and envious creatures and desperate under achievers.

I agree. So why did this man - who is obviously more intelligent than other bodybuilders and pathetic 'fans' of this pathetic 'sport' - go into such a shitty industry?

The joke is on you Nasser.

Yeah the joke is on him by joining an industry where he didnt have to work, but go to the gym which he enjoyed, built a world-class physique, and retired at 40 as a millionnaire?  Yup, the joke really is on Nasser!  "Truegrit" is much more succesful and laughing at Nasser.  ::)