Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 86742 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #3075 on: April 22, 2024, 06:24:32 PM »
Correct thank you for your honesty. Am I 1992 Yates fuck no. Did I legit win that contest against the other 2 competitors? Fuck yes. The best part is I did it with my back. Getbig kept claiming I didn't have a back and I clearly do.

Are your legs flexed here? Your back is but your legs are not?

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #3076 on: April 22, 2024, 06:53:38 PM »
Correct thank you for your honesty. Am I 1992 Yates fuck no. Did I legit win that contest against the other 2 competitors? Fuck yes. The best part is I did it with my back. Getbig kept claiming I didn't have a back and I clearly do.

I'm one of the few saying you won it from the back but that doesn't mean your back is actually good.  I even said that earlier, your back should be wayyy better than it is given your arm size and long term steroid use.  Hell your back might be your worst bodypart.  BUT credit where it's due it is better than the backs of the other two guys you competed against.  I would say you beat the others guys both in development and conditioning in the back and had much larger arms than they did in the back double bicep, but that doesn't mean your back is actually great, just better than the two dudes you beat fair and square in Charlotte.

For the record, I think both peak joswift and wes have better backs than you.  You have larger arms.  You also ignore how flabby your ass and hams were in comparison to jo and wes when they were contest ready.  You really aren't giving them proper credit for how lean they got and how much more flab you had to lose on the legs.  Your calves were also strangely smooth.  You should really work your calves more even just for circulation/health reasons.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3077 on: April 22, 2024, 07:15:15 PM »
I'm one of the few saying you won it from the back but that doesn't mean your back is actually good.  I even said that earlier, your back should be wayyy better than it is given your arm size and long term steroid use.  Hell your back might be your worst bodypart.  BUT credit where it's due it is better than the backs of the other two guys you competed againstI would say you beat the others guys both in development and conditioning in the back and had much larger arms than they did in the back double bicep, but that doesn't mean your back is actually great, just better than the two dudes you beat fair and square in Charlotte.

For the record, I think both peak joswift and wes have better backs than you.  You have larger arms.  You also ignore how flabby your ass and hams were in comparison to jo and wes when they were contest ready.  You really aren't giving them proper credit for how lean they got and how much more flab you had to lose on the legs.  Your calves were also strangely smooth.  You should really work your calves more even just for circulation/health reasons.

The bold part is all that matters. I beat the other 2 contestants fair and square I won. I appreciate that simple acknowledgement.

As far as the other guys we can debate forever unless you stand up on stage next to someone you just don't know everyone can have an opinion.  I did some things I could have done differently at the end. My calves can be smooth or extremely vascular any given day a slight change effects them greatly but also simply not flexed in those pics. You could see veins in my calves and my hamstrings in the hotel but that doesn't count so whatever. I did enough to win fair and square. I will put more time and effort into practicing my posing next time.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3078 on: April 22, 2024, 07:23:28 PM »

The bold part is all that matters. I beat the other 2 contestants fair and square I won. I appreciate that simple acknowledgement.

As far as the other guys we can debate forever unless you stand up on stage next to someone you just don't know everyone can have an opinion.  I did some things I could have done differently at the end. My calves can be smooth or extremely vascular any given day a slight change effects them greatly but also simply not flexed in those pics. You could see veins in my calves and my hamstrings in the hotel but that doesn't count so whatever. I did enough to win fair and square. I will put more time and effort into practicing my posing next time.

See that’s another lie.

Your hamstrings, have never had any type of vein ever.

You have no hamstrings or muscle on your hamstrings

They are like a honey ham on thanksgiving minus the size of course

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3079 on: April 22, 2024, 08:18:46 PM »
I will have to wholeheartedly disagree with you on this one chief.

Yes, we have many brave and proud trolls on this site, but one can not forget that we also have a large number of IFBB pros (I know because many post under random usernames), NPC competitors and NPC judges (Don't believe me about the judges, call up Johnny and ask him whether any of his judges for the Charlotte Cup are part of GetBig).

I know you and Joswift are not best friends, but to deny that the man is a seasoned bodybuilding competitor would be nonsense. The same can be said about BigRo, Wes, Coach, Illuminati, CalvinH, Spike, Go4It, honest, Tommy Wishbone, Krankenstein, shawn Ray, Vince Goodrum and countless others.

Besides, the guys you competed with were in good shape, but none of them compare to the aforementioned guys. Not even in the same neighborhood.

I absolutely give you credit for winning, as you said you would compete and kept your word, but to shit on the idea that these guys here are just internet trolls is farfetched.

"1"

;D I see what you did there.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3080 on: April 23, 2024, 12:06:19 AM »

Thats like reading Mein Kampf and bolding the bit about him liking dogs

All of it matters Brian, the fact you dont train, the fact you dont diet, the fact you were 20lbs overweight, the fact you look like you have downs, the fact you are a shitty human being.....it all matters Brian

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #3081 on: April 23, 2024, 02:27:03 AM »

Just about every single person posting in this thread has at one point acknowledged that you won fair and square.  If it was really only what matters, you wouldn't be debating so much.

You think this thread is 114 pages long if you're like, "yeah I won, but clearly I could be better in some places".

If the camera makes you look shit, it's because in some angles, you look shit in some angles.  That's the end of the story.  It's not the end of the world and it's a fairly simple challenge to meet with next year yeah?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3082 on: April 23, 2024, 02:51:08 AM »
I never did steroids and was 23 yo.  You have been blasting drugs for decades and no a single thing to show for it.   Here fool.   Now go away and do some half ass leg curls.

Damn S. - Outstanding back thickness and V taper

Lol. Blank will look at this pic and not be man enough to admit that your V taper from the back literally obliterates him. Brian has ZERO lats and no thickness to his back at all.

If he had some self awareness he would be a real man and simply admit this. It’s only a weak pussy that is incapable of recognizing when you have been bested.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3083 on: April 23, 2024, 02:59:37 AM »
Why do you keep saying this?

Brian doesn’t understand how shows work. lol. He actually believes that winning a weight class means winning a show.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3084 on: April 23, 2024, 04:46:23 AM »
Thats like reading Mein Kampf and bolding the bit about him liking dogs

All of it matters Brian, the fact you dont train, the fact you dont diet, the fact you were 20lbs overweight, the fact you look like you have downs, the fact you are a shitty human being.....it all matters Brian

I won that is all that matters. You are mad about it I get it hater.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3085 on: April 23, 2024, 04:47:24 AM »
Damn S. - Outstanding back thickness and V taper

Lol. Blank will look at this pic and not be man enough to admit that your V taper from the back literally obliterates him. Brian has ZERO lats and no thickness to his back at all.

If he had some self awareness he would be a real man and simply admit this. It’s only a weak pussy that is incapable of recognizing when you have been bested.

My back is better than SC I would beat him on stage but he won't compete because he is a lazy bitch

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3086 on: April 23, 2024, 04:49:23 AM »
I won that is all that matters. You are mad about it I get it hater.
same way you won your SC medal, you "won" that as well

The cherry pick kid
You managed to find a show with a specific category knowing there would be very few competitors so you could place, last year there were 4 so you quit and went home, this year you got lucky

Its the same reason you will be "defending your title" next year.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3087 on: April 23, 2024, 04:50:50 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3088 on: April 23, 2024, 04:53:03 AM »
My back is better than SC I would beat him on stage but he won't compete because he is a lazy bitch
You hardly trained last year, you dont go to a commercial gym, you only have a leg ext and a leg curl, you cant be bothered loading a bar to do any heavy work, fucks sake you admitted you didnt know how to without struggling scraping plates along the floor, you have a chinning bar you never use, you dont squat anymore.

You also never diet

Please tell me how you managed to "bust your ass" last year prepping for a show?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3089 on: April 23, 2024, 04:53:57 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3090 on: April 23, 2024, 04:56:41 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3091 on: April 23, 2024, 04:57:50 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3092 on: April 23, 2024, 04:58:13 AM »
BRIAN...LET`s COMPARE YOUR PRIZE WINNING ABS TO MINE!!  LOL  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3093 on: April 23, 2024, 04:59:41 AM »

FFS I would love to see his posing routine.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3094 on: April 23, 2024, 05:00:20 AM »

Oh look its the original oompa loompa tapes from the wizard of Oz. Everyone has seen these we all know you were 150lbs in 1985 so what do you think you would win an over 40 class standing next to guys 200 plus? Fuck no you wouldnt

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3095 on: April 23, 2024, 05:01:16 AM »
You hardly trained last year, you dont go to a commercial gym, you only have a leg ext and a leg curl, you cant be bothered loading a bar to do any heavy work, fucks sake you admitted you didnt know how to without struggling scraping plates along the floor, you have a chinning bar you never use, you dont squat anymore.

You also never diet

Please tell me how you managed to "bust your ass" last year prepping for a show?

I train eod at a minimum year round. You dont even bench or squat yet want to talk about my training lol stfu

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3096 on: April 23, 2024, 05:01:48 AM »

You do not even look 154lbs you look to be 140lbs tops

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3097 on: April 23, 2024, 05:01:58 AM »
I train eod at a minimum year round. You dont even bench or squat yet want to talk about my training lol stfu
Looking at your photos neither do you

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3098 on: April 23, 2024, 05:02:34 AM »

Give him a break Jeff,so he`s a slacker inn the gym.....we all know that, but nobody can stick to a Spartanlike dietary regimen like our boy Hanky.

16 weeks of eating stuff that would make a billy goat puke.......and it paid off in dividends as his extreme dedication won him the cup against 2 behemonths !!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3099 on: April 23, 2024, 05:02:37 AM »
BRIAN...LET`s COMPARE YOUR PRIZE WINNING ABS TO MINE!!  LOL  ;D

Sure put up a pick of your abs today I will do the same