Author Topic: Wong Hong's New Pix- photoshoot 1-day after winning WBPF Asian Championships  (Read 77831 times)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Wong Hong Winner in Superheavies at WBPF Mr.Asia (Oct 7)New video n pix
« Reply #375 on: October 09, 2011, 06:55:01 AM »
Great fysique and congrats on your win wong hong but i have to say your midsection is getting out of hand pretty fast... :o
I know it looks like im pissing on your parade...trust me im not... :)

Point well taken ;) Something i still need to learn and is to control the way i breathe on stage. Many factors need to be reassessed too to make my stomach as small as possible esp on stage. Thanks for your input.  :D
Back double bicep comparison for the overall  courtesy of kuwaitbodybuilding.com :D :D :D

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #376 on: October 09, 2011, 06:57:55 AM »
Wow - you looked really good - well deserved win. CONGRATS!

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #377 on: October 09, 2011, 06:59:47 AM »
Point well taken ;) Something i still need to learn and is to control the way i breathe on stage. Many factors need to be reassessed too to make my stomach as small as possible esp on stage. Thanks for your input.  :D

Like i said...not pissing on you but i think the yes sayers on this thread are a bit to much sometimes..so im keeping it a bit more real...but besides that...looking phenomenal man... ;)

ps:...how much tren are you using again?.... :D
?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #378 on: October 09, 2011, 07:04:39 AM »
Was there a big after party? Where did that take place and any pix, stories, action?

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #379 on: October 09, 2011, 07:18:13 AM »
Congrats!

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #380 on: October 09, 2011, 09:36:14 AM »
Like i said...not pissing on you but i think the yes sayers on this thread are a bit to much sometimes..so im keeping it a bit more real...but besides that...looking phenomenal man... ;)

ps:...how much tren are you using again?.... :D

Its as REAL as it can get bro.  i am sorry but have to leave the 'cycle' part aside as i am not here to preach that. My advise is to read the bible by gh 15 and try it cautiously. You never know what you will get till you try. Good luck bro.  ;)

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #381 on: October 09, 2011, 09:40:21 AM »
the hair cut look good on you

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #382 on: October 09, 2011, 10:01:28 AM »
Was there a big after party? Where did that take place and any pix, stories, action?

Well, that was a farewell dinner hosted by Thai Bodybuilding Federation at one of the ballrooms in the official hotel for Mr. Asia. Overall, Mr.Asia was very well organised and kudos to the TBBF and WBPF. They provided great diet food for all competitors, 5 star accomodation and free transportation to and from the contest venue during the 5-day event. Buffet was provided at the farewell dinner and everyone one from different countries had a great time together eating, talking and mixing around. This is why bodybuilding is nation building. There is no boundaries in bodybuilding. I love this wonderful sport!
     WBPF is with the Olmpic Council of Asia (OCA) so the after party (farewell dinner) is very different from the ones they have in the IFBB pro circuit. Here we interect with athletes from other countries and exchange souvenirs and ideas, did karoeke, and of course eat eat and eat rather than boozing and getting stoned like what we see in the after parties in the pro circuit.  :'(

KH0F0

• Getbig II
  • TeaM gh15 sanbaté féLLa and WongHong the kinG konG
« Reply #383 on: October 09, 2011, 10:17:18 AM »
your haiR looK gooD 0n your  biG heaD hére  :)

congratuLatioNs mr King KonG we Love you (NO Hom0)
TeaM gh15 SnbatéFéla

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
« Reply #384 on: October 09, 2011, 11:39:21 AM »
Congrats for the win! any plans to compete in India? :)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #385 on: October 09, 2011, 03:54:13 PM »
Wow - you looked really good - well deserved win. CONGRATS!
Agreed, great job.

whitewidow

Re: Wong Hong Winner in Superheavies at WBPF Mr.Asia (Oct 7)New Pix
« Reply #386 on: October 09, 2011, 05:46:13 PM »
Poundages is secondary. Good form is most important you know what i mean the squeeze in each rep especially in back exercises. Also i believe in full range of motion (full extension and contraction) to fully exhaust and work the muscle. Combination of exercises in super sets (my favorite) , stretch in between sets, and rest just enough before hitting the next set in my opinion is essential rather than thinking about how much we can bench or squat. Its how we sculpt our physique . We are not powerlifters. Train as heavy as possible without sacrificing form is what i wanna say. Its a lot safer too my fren.  :D

that dosnt answer my question. I know bodybuilders can do amazing things with very light weight. but I am just curious what lifts do you do and how much weight do you use and how many reps do you do. I love super sets myself and i think your right its all about getting the target muscle to contract. so if the numbers are small who cares just tell us man? I love lifting light and doing 50-100 reps.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #387 on: October 09, 2011, 07:02:49 PM »
Wong congratulations mate, solid dude. I know ive given your massive head alot of grief but you're a pretty cool cat. I wish more pros like you on the boards. Best of luck in future comps.

whitewidow

« Reply #388 on: October 09, 2011, 07:07:25 PM »
how much was the prize money 500$?

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #389 on: October 09, 2011, 08:26:08 PM »
Congrats for the win! any plans to compete in India? :)

Thanks. No plans to compete unless WBPF is holding a contest there. I was in Varanasi 2 x :). Did a guest pose in Jaipur in Sept '10 and was invited to the official grand opening of Bob's Gym owned by the president of Indian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation in March 11.
Pix taken a day before the official opeining of Bob's Gym in Varanasi India (March 2011)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #390 on: October 09, 2011, 08:48:13 PM »
that dosnt answer my question. I know bodybuilders can do amazing things with very light weight. but I am just curious what lifts do you do and how much weight do you use and how many reps do you do. I love super sets myself and i think your right its all about getting the target muscle to contract. so if the numbers are small who cares just tell us man? I love lifting light and doing 50-100 reps.

ok no prob. Here you go for my quads workout. No bullshit  lol

Leg extension warm up 3 X  25

Leg extension real sets  4 X 8-15*
                                 1 X 15 (single leg double set)*
                                * I cant remember what exact weight i do but its pyramid sets and the final set (4th set) i stack everything. I go more on
                                 how i feel rather than how much weight i am using for this exercise

Smith MAchine squats all the way down  5 X 8-15 (230,270, 315, 360, 400lbs)
                                             superset
1 leg on leg press machine 5 x 15 (360 lbs)

Lunges with dumbells 5 X 100 feet approx

Free Squats 4 X 20 (220 lbs)
      superset
Adductor (for inner thighs) 3 x 25 stack

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #391 on: October 09, 2011, 08:50:34 PM »
Wong congratulations mate, solid dude. I know ive given your massive head alot of grief but you're a pretty cool cat. I wish more pros like you on the boards. Best of luck in future comps.

No problem man. Small matter ;)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: October 09, 2011, 08:59:34 PM »
well done!! Congratulations!!!

恭喜!!!

:D

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #393 on: October 09, 2011, 09:19:41 PM »
and the khomo is back!
T

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: October 09, 2011, 09:28:02 PM »
and the khomo is back!

I just noticed that too. Something is very fishy here, that shit was banned for just like two days, and he got back like nothing happened.

>:(

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: October 09, 2011, 09:31:29 PM »
Poundages is secondary. Good form is most important you know what i mean the squeeze in each rep especially in back exercises. Also i believe in full range of motion (full extension and contraction) to fully exhaust and work the muscle. Combination of exercises in super sets (my favorite) , stretch in between sets, and rest just enough before hitting the next set in my opinion is essential rather than thinking about how much we can bench or squat. Its how we sculpt our physique . We are not powerlifters. Train as heavy as possible without sacrificing form is what i wanna say. Its a lot safer too my fren.  :D

well said, what works for you also works for me. I am a faithful believer on full range of motion and proper form and technique.

:D

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #396 on: October 09, 2011, 09:48:48 PM »
                        TEAM WONG HONG  MOTHER FUCK!ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  This dude ROCKS!!! Hes not scared to post here on getbig and he can hang amongst all the dumbfuckers who talk shit to him!! He keeps it real like a motherfcker!!!!  Im a total fan!!! Hopefully he can get over to the ifbb and own guys like hideta and flex lewis, etc, etc. Diffenetly too big for the 220 lb class put i see him in the open class kicken ass!!! TEAM WONG HONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #397 on: October 09, 2011, 09:55:18 PM »
Good job Wong. How has your win changed your life for the better?
T

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #398 on: October 09, 2011, 10:11:18 PM »
Wong Hong is great and all, but he's just interacting on this forum like a normal person.  He's not superior or anything, it just goes to show that the other Pro Bodybuilders are really just butt hurt fragile little flowers.  Like little girls.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #399 on: October 09, 2011, 11:13:57 PM »
how much was the prize money 500$?
Good question. There is no prize moneyas per say in Mr. Asia and even the Universe coz they are ameteur shows not professional. However, the Malaysian government and i am sure the same applies to some other countries too that pays incentives to reward their athletes at the Asian and world level competitions ie badminton, bowling, bodybuilding, weightlifitng etc etc etc. In Malaysia, we get USD 6,000 for bringing home a gold medal at any Asian level competition and 10k for world level ie Mr.Universe. As you can see, 10k is equivalent to some of the small IFBB pro shows that are offering to the champion. Countries like Qatar and UAE offers a lot more than that for similar competitions particularly in the Asian Games. Thats one of the main reasons why some really good Asian bodybuilders refused to turn pro in the IFBB coz they are getting so much incentives from the government for bringing glory to their nation. Can earn more dough and live healthier too  haha why not?!
     Back to WBPF, there will be some good shows coming up with pretty good prize money in next few months. Asian Pro-Am Classic is happening on Nov 14 in Singapore (2 days after the Universe) and the prize money i heard is good. Then the Qatar Classic in the first week of Jan 2012 champion gets USD 20k and Jakarta (Indonesis a Open) on 25 Jan 2012 offering USD 6 or 7 grand to the winner. As WBPF grows i am sure we will see more shows with more prize money in the near future! Its all good.  8)

Pix of me courtesy of kuwaitbodybuilding.com     waiting for the weigh-in a day before pre judging. Cheers!