Author Topic: Jay Cutler Guest Posing 11/11/06  (Read 4623 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Jay Cutler Guest Posing 11/11/06
« on: November 19, 2006, 06:33:48 PM »
I have to admitt he does look good here, Ronnie will have his work cut out for him.  I know Ron has it in him to take jay out in 07'

thisiskeith12

Re: Jay Cutler Guest Posing 11/11/06
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 06:37:21 PM »
Take it from Mr. Right, Ronnie is done.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 06:43:18 PM »
WOW

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 06:59:29 PM »
I am not a real big Jay fan, but he is looking pretty awsome in the off-season...
Watching The Haters

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 07:02:44 PM »
dude looks like shit. his arms are too small for his refridgerator torso, his abs looks like a half blind retard shaped them out of labrador shit.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 07:05:17 PM »
He look's good and was in good shape last year too,went all out to take it.but seriously the contest was a month or so ago ,he is not that too far into "offseason".HE  should still be in reasonable shape don't you think?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 07:06:26 PM »
dude looks like shit. his arms are too small for his refridgerator torso, his abs looks like a half blind retard shaped them out of labrador shit.

His refridgerator mid-section is the reason I try to tell everyone that there are several guys under him right now that can own him once they get their conditioning down...Jay has never had really great lines....
Watching The Haters

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 07:45:15 PM »
He'd look better if he didnt tan so much for his comps.

holy fuck, JAY YOU'RE NOT A BROTHER!!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2006, 07:47:39 PM »
He'd look better if he didnt tan so much for his comps.

holy f**k, JAY YOU'RE NOT A BROTHER!!

Naa...Jay is really trying to be the new and improved orange koolaid man...LoL....He has to wrestle the big red koolaid man for the crown first....
Watching The Haters

stomper

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2006, 02:47:45 AM »
jay looks great in that pic he should have no prob retaining his o next yr

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2006, 04:38:53 AM »
If Ronnie can get over his injuries, then come in at 280-285 shredded, he will beat Jay - but is that possible?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2006, 04:47:02 AM »
Look I am really happy Jay finally got the crown he deserved it...But to say he is overpowering the way Big Ron was is ridiculous...He doesn't have the superior structure to put himself a leap ahead of the competition and he has to hope a few of those guys just under him don't come dialed in perfect or they will beat Iron Jay on his structural flaws...
Watching The Haters

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2006, 05:03:36 AM »

Wow....you need a serious eye exam.......I bet you would give your left nut to look just as "shitty"

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2006, 05:05:26 AM »
His refridgerator mid-section is the reason I try to tell everyone that there are several guys under him right now that can own him once they get their conditioning down...Jay has never had really great lines....

He overall is a fridge but I say his mid-section has more of a microwave look or possibly a toaster over.
I

Weightpit

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2006, 05:15:57 AM »
He overall is a fridge but I say his mid-section has more of a microwave look or possibly a toaster over.

Well...if Cutler has a "toaster oven" mid-section, then what the hell does Coleman's look like?? A tank?? A bus?? A friggin' air balloon??

I don't get you people at all. You hammer a guy when he's "owned" for being too small.......then you hammer a guy when he's too big.....do some of you guys even know what your talking about??

Anyone who thinks Cutler is shaped like a fridge definitely needs to follow another sport or hobby.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2006, 05:20:48 AM »
Well...if Cutler has a "toaster oven" mid-section, then what the hell does Coleman's look like?? A tank?? A bus?? A friggin' air balloon??

I don't get you people at all. You hammer a guy when he's "owned" for being too small.......then you hammer a guy when he's too big.....do some of you guys even know what your talking about??

Anyone who thinks Cutler is shaped like a fridge definitely needs to follow another sport or hobby.

I didn't say anything about Coleman's mid-section being any better. ::)

But yeah this def looks like a Fridge to me.
Brutal taper if I must say so myself.
I

theonlyone

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2006, 05:24:32 AM »
No doubt that Jay is a fridge like. Not that his mid - section of a microwave look, he also has short legs, they are so stocky. His face when he hits fdb always expresses the look as if he's sniffed pussy.
We call Jay Cutler a biDEBILder or Debilbolder.
Jay Cutler is not bodybilder hes a debilbolder.

Weightpit

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 05:28:56 AM »
I didn't say anything about Coleman's mid-section being any better. ::)

But yeah this def looks like a Fridge to me.
Brutal taper if I must say so myself.

What do you want?? The dude weighs 270!! You can't have a 29" waist and still want to outmuscle Coleman....which HE had to do to beat him. YOu gotta give something up sometimes. Either way, his abs still are incredible. What we need to look at is that he still can have a well defined midsection and still hold all that mass....Coleman can't do it anymore.....or maybe I should say he will have a harder time doing it.

Hey...did you hear that a week before the Olympia, Cutler was weighing in around 290 and got a bacterial infection and lost 20 lbs in that week prior to the show. I guess he had to forego most of the carb depleting due to "severe" diarrhea!! He almost had to pull out of the show.

Weightpit

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2006, 05:30:37 AM »
No doubt that Jay is a fridge like. Not that his mid - section of a microwave look, he also has short legs, they are so stocky. His face when he hits fdb always expresses the look as if he's sniffed pussy.
We call Jay Cutler a biDEBILder or Debilbolder.
Jay Cutler is not bodybilder hes a debilbolder.

And you're a moron - that was quite possibly the dumbest post I've seen yet on this board.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2006, 05:33:05 AM »
This pic is really impressive but it is 7 weeks after his contests.  Take a look at him in May or June by that time he looks his absolute fat.  I don’t think he can maintain this condition in his entire off-season.  Let’s wait and see how he looks in June.

In 03 Ronnie prepared with a vendetta

This year he will be back again with a vendetta

theonlyone

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2006, 05:33:16 AM »
And you're a moron - that was quite possibly the dumbest post I've seen yet on this board.
Whats wrong with you? We express our opinions there?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2006, 05:36:51 AM »
What do you want?? The dude weighs 270!! You can't have a 29" waist and still want to outmuscle Coleman....which HE had to do to beat him. YOu gotta give something up sometimes. Either way, his abs still are incredible. What we need to look at is that he still can have a well defined midsection and still hold all that mass....Coleman can't do it anymore.....or maybe I should say he will have a harder time doing it.

Branch is a big guy for his height and still has good taper.

I

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2006, 07:21:55 AM »
This pic is really impressive but it is 7 weeks after his contests.  Take a look at him in May or June by that time he looks his absolute fat.  I don’t think he can maintain this condition in his entire off-season.  Let’s wait and see how he looks in June.

In 03 Ronnie prepared with a vendetta

This year he will be back again with a vendetta

You are completely wrong, anybody who has seen Jay guest pose in the off season knows he's never fat or out of shape, unlike Coleman.  To prove it, I'll post pics of his guest spot next JUne and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Here's  afew shots of Jay and Coleman posing at Lonnie Tepper's Jr. Cal 2 years ago, you tell me who's in better shape.
Max.

Check often for updates @

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2006, 07:23:51 AM »
A few more...
Check often for updates @

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym