Author Topic: Darth Muscle was lying all along  (Read 4276 times)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Darth Muscle was lying all along
« on: November 04, 2006, 01:00:29 PM »
Darth had no intentions of ever meeting Adam Abeles True Adonix. He was lying to get some attention.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Darth Muscle was lying all along
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 01:02:05 PM »
Darth had no intentions of ever meeting Adam Abeles True Adonix. He was lying to get some attention.

he is a p.ussy, i know some people who know him and they say he is scared of his own shadow.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 01:13:02 PM »
yeah whatever happened with that. i thought they were to meet up this saturday?

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 01:18:18 PM »

Just got back on here from the show and guess what.....no Adonis anywhere.  Big crowd turnout, 101 competiors , but no Fagdonis.  Discuss that.

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 01:21:04 PM »

Just got back on here from the show and guess what.....no Adonis anywhere.  Big crowd turnout, 101 competiors , but no Fagdonis.  Discuss that.

thank u... game over ta

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 01:25:26 PM »

damn what a big pussy. he should be banned from this board for that.

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2006, 01:32:00 PM »
Either he is lying about his coversations with Ron, or Ron will allow him to do and say whatever he wants because is creates board traffic.  Either way, he is a douche bag and should be ignored by everyone.  And Adam when you read this, stop pm'ing me with your gimmick accounts asking for my personal info and saying you are not a bad guy when we get to know you.  I don't want to know you, if I had run into you anywhere up in Greensboro today you wouldn't like what I had to say to you.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2006, 01:35:39 PM »
Either he is lying about his coversations with Ron, or Ron will allow him to do and say whatever he wants because is creates board traffic.  Either way, he is a douche bag and should be ignored by everyone.  And Adam when you read this, stop pm'ing me with your gimmick accounts asking for my personal info and saying you are not a bad guy when we get to know you.  I don't want to know you, if I had run into you anywhere up in Greensboro today you wouldn't like what I had to say to you.

Hey where were you at???  I was around looking for the little twirp.  Thought he might show up if I announced that I wasn't coming but he's a big pussy
A

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2006, 01:37:10 PM »
Didn't know you would be there.  Would have been hard to see you anyways, big turnout crowd wise and competiors.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2006, 01:38:47 PM »
Didn't know you would be there.  Would have been hard to see you anyways, big turnout crowd wise and competiors.

I was wearing some shades and went incognito so I could scoop that little bitch up.  Didn't see Storm but I'm sure he was there
A

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2006, 01:40:27 PM »

I was wearing some shades and went incognito so I could scoop that little bitch up.  Didn't see Storm but I'm sure he was there

hopefully you wore a loose shirt to cover up those bulging muscles.
Deep Tissue Massage

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2006, 01:41:22 PM »

Good plan Vince :)
E

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2006, 01:41:28 PM »

Hey where were you at???  I was around looking for the little twirp.  Thought he might show up if I announced that I wasn't coming but he's a big pussy
loooooooool

dont try to fool us that you were there. you were at this board at the time

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2006, 01:43:00 PM »
loooooooool

dont try to fool us that you were there. you were at this board at the time

I have a laptop computer with Axxcess Moblelink with Alltel, dipshit.  Not only that, I have business broadband service.  I'm always online
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2006, 01:46:05 PM »
No seminar today Vince?

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2006, 01:46:24 PM »

I have a laptop computer with Axxcess Moblelink with Alltel, dipshit.  Not only that, I have business broadband service.  I'm always online

Vince, are you going to the night show? TA might have skipped the prejudging and is only going to the night show.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2006, 01:48:13 PM »
No seminar today Vince?

Yea there was going to be seminar and open fist discussion on "Beating Racism".  TA was suppose to be the prop.
A

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2006, 01:49:41 PM »

Yea there was going to be seminar and open fist discussion on "Beating Racism".  TA was suppose to be the prop.

Your plan was genius Vince! I had a feeling 150 dollars was a little low to hire you for a seminar.
E

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2006, 01:49:49 PM »
Vince, are you going to the night show? TA might have skipped the prejudging and is only going to the night show.

Went by a couple of address in the area.  No sign of anyone anywhere.  This guy was in hiding this morning for sure.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2006, 01:51:47 PM »

Went by a couple of address in the area.  No sign of anyone anywhere.  This guy was in hiding this morning for sure.

TA was posting here this morning, he might have skipped the prejudging. Are you going to the night show?

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2006, 01:53:36 PM »
No, it's a two hour drive and prejudging was so fucking long I couldn't image how long the night show will be.  Figure is killing bodybuilding shows.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2006, 02:01:17 PM »

Insolent swine! Adonis never runs from a duel!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2006, 02:01:28 PM »

Yea but I'd doubt seriously if TA is going to show since he was talking about interviewing Branch and having a free press pass.  If you have a press pass, generally its only proper to show the f**k up for both the morning and night shows.  I didn't even bring my gun, just a 900,000 volt stun gun and some brass knuckles.   
I was going to talk to him first and if he felt froggy, I was going to turn him into a walking light bulb

I'd like to run into Storm so we can clear the bad air between each other.  I think its gone too far and I'd like things to be at least lukewarm when the 2007 Metrolina comes.  I don't wish to be friends with him but I don't want us to be at each others throats.
A

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2006, 02:04:45 PM »
Maybe Adonis's car broke down?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2006, 02:06:11 PM »

Yea but I'd doubt seriously if TA is going to show since he was talking about interviewing Branch and having a free press pass.  If you have a press pass, generally its only proper to show the f**k up for both the morning and night shows.  I didn't even bring my gun, just a 900,000 volt stun gun and some brass knuckles.  
I was going to talk to him first and if he felt froggy, I was going to turn him into a walking light bulb

I'd like to run into Storm so we can clear the bad air between each other.  I think its gone too far and I'd like things to be at least lukewarm when the 2007 Metrolina comes.  I don't wish to be friends with him but I don't want us to be at each others throats.

A stun gun AND brass knuckles for a 165 pounder ???
E